Who likes mushrooms?

Who likes mushrooms?

i like oats.

I like mushrooms

I prefer a cup of oats

I like cats too

Nope. Gross.

This is splendid news. May the ethereal waves of the great oat find their way to your heart and fill you with boundless joy and camaraderie! And may the oats keep you.

Used to love them. Haven't taken them in fucking donks.

>be me
>younger and single and only donwhati want to do
>spend most weekends in the bush
>wink wink nudge nudge
>seriously do a lot of canoeing and camping
>wake up on the river one day and decide to put all the mushrooms I have into my coffee
>about a 1/4 oz
>tripping balls before I even finish the coffee
>breakfastislaughingatme.pdf
>get in canoe
>paddle 22km that day
>watch an eagle catch a huge pike
>holyfuck.org
>wake up next day
>paddle moar

Back to mewch.net for you

Long live the cats

these are inferior to oats, but are still respectable in their own special way.

I only eat oatmeal

What is that ?

I do not

Magic schools of course I just can't get ahold of any for some reason. Any field I have tried was a bust since they give the cows a pesticide to kill the spores

Been looking for 11 years to trip again

Malt o meal is better. If you disagree you're racists. Because it has a nigger on the box.

Do the really do that to cows just to kill shroom spores?

Nonsense. All forms that the oats take are worthwhile and sightly unto the great oat.

Racist

Been growing APEs for a while now. Love em

Please, brother. Deliver yourself to Oatology before it is too late. You shall benefit in ways unspeakable and indescribable if you make this great leap of faith.

The imageboard is mushroom themed

They are only around the US gulf coast in the deep south. Any cow pasture in Florida after a good rain should provide plenty. Used to pick whole grocery bags of them, pounds at a time. Virtual weeds.

would love to try growing them.

I bet you do user. I got some B+ and GT spores coming fixing to start growing

It's evidently kinda easy to do there's tons if info on howto

Nonsense, most ranchers around here prefer shotgun shells loaded with rock salt. Cheaper for sure.

Does beer count it's got oats

Nigger

Indeed it does. Many humans fail to see the ever expansive reach of oats and it's foothold in modern society. Without oats, the earth would stop spinning, and that is tragic. Keep the oats in your good graces and you shall indubitably be graced with happiness beyond measure.

yes, where can I get some?

Nice try FBI

Is this shit a scam or not??

You gonna do cakes or a monotub?

the imp stool is my fav. most useful indeed

To eat?
fucking hate this fucking hippie bullshit
the only mushroom I've never tasted was that expensive bullshit, but I bet it's shit.
To drink?
Never drinked the magic mushroom tea too, but I would try it. Looks like a good trip.

Hehehehehehe
I do

I love them, but you're talking about drugs that could easily left you like an idiot on the floor, or ded, and I'm talking about normal food, so no thanks.

Brf cakes to start but I'll look into more teks when I git gud

Cakes are easy breezy. But the yield on a monotub is so much better. Either way, it's a lot of do some work then wait a few weeks.

Very much so yes

mycology is interesting