youtube.com/watch?v=YxPgK5nTOPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Busy idiots.

they are human

brainwashed cucks

they are your reflection and your equal

It's ok to stab a nazi

>muh anecdotal evidence
No comment about the black soldier killed by a white supremacist in Maryland?
No comment about the 2 good Samaritans killed by a supremacist in Oregon?
Nothing about the mosque attacks?
Or the attempted car bombing in Oklahoma?
Nothing for the chick run down in Charlottesville?

You faux edgy Trumptards have the absolute tiniest penises in the world. Fuck you and fuck your cowardly, draft dodging, grifter of a fake president.

CNN is objectively fake news.
Thankfully their ratings are tanking as people catch on to their BS.

So is Antifa the new catchphrase for the right this month? Hadn't heard about them at all and suddenly it's fucking all you Trump faggots can bitch about now.

The left and the right are equally faggy btw.

>whataboutism

can't wait for school to start again. no more summer faggotry.

I never implied the left wasn't without its share of faggotry, but the right seems to latch onto hivemind catchphrases much more easily.

shut the fuck up bitch

Actually their ratings are better than ever since they started opposing Fuhrer Drumpf. 2017 is on pace to be CNN’s best year on record in total day viewers, and its best year in the total day demo since 2003 during the Iraq War.

ALL FAKE NUMBERS! ALL OF IT! TRUMP IS NEVER WRONG!

Antifa are a bunch of butt hurt crybabies who move from city to city to stir the pot and make trouble where this is none and don't care who's in their way.

Both sides just seem to go above and beyond. For the left any good idea they have is overshadowed by the sjw mentality and for right it's overshadowed by religion and other dumb shit. Everyone should just get a grip and not unconditionally align with either side unless they genuinely have the correct policies.

If I had to pick a side that I most agree with I guess I would be ever so slightly left by American standards, but the "far" loonies on both sides are retarded.

>CNN IS FAKE NEWS
>actually, if you look at any evidence whatsoever, you're kinda the fake news
>NO YOU'RE FAKE NEWS

I love the dialogues on Sup Forums.

Interesting. I read about a month ago that they're getting tanked by MSNBC.

Of course they're fake news when they refuse to publish anything positive at all about DJT.

Need something positive first.

stay mad, nigger.

lol

kind of like how Trump was a Russian agent last week, and when that fell apart, you fags started with the racist shit again? Nice hypocrisy there nigger stain. You and your commie faggot friends go suck on a gun.

Those are some hilarious insults.

there wasn't an insult anywhere in there, numb nuts

learn to read. Illiteracy is especially high for niggers, so I understand. But being black doesn't mean you HAVE to be dumb. It just means you most likely will be.

>draft
There hasn't been a draft in a very long time dear. Nothing wrong with a mosque attack. Other stuff never happened.

Almost every policy the right wing lawmakers present is downright backwards. Their ideology is outdated and has no place in modem America. Theirs are death throes. The more attention we pay them, the more numbered their days.

I'm not even far left. I'm a moderate left. But the right is no longer full of pragmatists who check the idealism of the left. They spend just as much money as left policies do, if not much more, only it all goes into military and cronyism. They want to privatize so their buddies in these companies can reap the benefits, and fuck the extra cost to the citizens. They let their people suffer by draining and dragging out policies as long as possible so they can say it doesn't work, when they're the only reason it doesn't, so they can argue we need to implement something else. All they do is deceive the stupid and the heartless.

The Republicans have become a caricature of a real political party. Democrats have plenty of their own issues, but at least they can govern.

The more you talk, the more you sound like a moron.

It's certainlynot new
>you fags started with the racist shit again?
>Nice hypocrisy there nigger stain.
Hmmmm

literal brainwashing

Fair enough, i'm not from America so I obviously don't know enough about it. Is there literally nothing that the republicans do that isn't objectionable if you look at it from a unbiased viewpoint or what?

lol. this shill.

"Republicans are almost done. Their philosophy is outdated."

Nigger we just handed Dems their bige=gest losses in a while. They've lost more seats in the past 5 years than anytime in history. COnservative is the new punk, and the identity politics, anti-white rhetoric and praising anything with brown skin is gonna cost them their elections in 2018. Just wait and watch, but take your bullshit somewhere else. It's just not true.

TL;DR this nigger is fake news.

CNN stands for FAKE NEWS, Jewish supremacist News, Lugrenpresse propaganda

>Every policy the right has is backwards

Limiting immigration
Controlling the border
Deporting illegals
No refugees
Reinvesting in infrastructure
Ending wars abroad
Staying out of new wars
Countering progressive ideology

These are the things Trump ran on. He won't do them, they'll never happen, but they would save the country if they did.

I didn't say I wasn't racist dummy. I was talking about your new talking points on Trump.
>muh resistance

I think we all need to take a step back from this little world we created in our imagination and remember we're a cluster of atoms that started walking and talking on its own, flying through space on a big rock.

>seeking peace through violence

Need I say more?

They frequently drop in and out of top 10 slots. They're doing fine, kek. Looking at a snapshot of a week or a month doesn't really mean much. You've gotta look at all the data.

He can't even handle the most simple tasks in a presidential way. Koreans who escaped the north and now live in the south are suddenly scared a war might actually happen. Around the world he's seen as as much of a wild card and a joke as Kim Jong Un. CNN keeps hoping he'll do something right. They're exasperated at how much rage they have to put out daily, but it's the only option he gives them when he fucks up new things every 24 hours.

>apparently i look like a neo-nazi

suck for the guy to find that out this way... but what was he thinking when he took that nazi haircut?

Anger will only make them strong.
Arm yourself with weapons and information, but show compassion when you can. If only for your own peace of mind.

Stay safe, user.
War is coming.

>Random fag doesn't like generic political talk show
>Identifies shows structure, because it's been around for forever, so that's nothing hard
>Hur believe I'm a psychologist on Sup Forums hur conditioning
It was just pointless shitposting as soon as he said shitlib
He's blatantly racist, user

Take a look at fox news' numbers for me chief

>COnservative is the new punk
LMAO
M
A
O

>Faggot is mad that a show geared towards political comedy isn't a great news source, but instead is more comical.
Wew lad, grasping at straws must be hard work.

They're racism, nationalism and fascism personified.
Accept the truth.

>Implying their religion or ethnicity has anything to do with anything.
Thank fuck I'm not autistic.

(You)
Obviously I meant this for the violent group

>Nothing for the chick run down in Charlottesville?

who cares? Especially when you guys ignore that a muslim ran over children in Spain a few days latter and CNN actually claimed it was a "copy cat" crime, even though muslim terrorist have been running over people with vehicles for a few years now. You hate yourself and your countries. Go fuck yourself

this

>Who cares what our group did? Look at what someone else did!

I actually semi like republicans like John McCain. But other than a few isolated cases of Representatives willing to vote against their party's secretive, backroom policies which would mean the loss of health care for millions of people, no, not really.

My gf has no thyroid. She had to have it removed a couple years ago. She has somehow managed to stay thin and hot because she monitors her diet and exercise so carefully, but she can't have gluten at all, and she needs 2 pills every day to keep her alive. Just a couple weeks ago, she went to pick up those pills and was told her insurance was rejected. She had to pay over $400 out of pocket for them. Later she got a letter from BlueCross about how they've cut off all of their individual policies because of what's going on in Washington. She no longer has health insurance, even tho she paid everything on time and hardly ever used it but for those pills, which insurance companies pay less for to begin with (that's how insurance works in America, they haggle with medical professionals and drop the costs significantly, as much as 90% in some cases, but only when they are paying).

It's so fucked, my dude.

Dems gave themselves that loss. It was Hillary's fault. If she hasn't colluded with the DNC to take out Bernie, we would've won in a landslide. But that's just the presidency. Republicans gerrymander and crony up. That's how they get voted into districts. You have to cheat the system because you know you're the minority. Alt-right is the new punk? Too bad edgy teenagers can't vote or you might stand a chance.

You took us by surprise in 2016. But there's so much outrage and eye opening that we'll have the majority again in 2018 and the presidency again in 2020. You'd better go vote, bud. You're gonna need every vote you can get.

One person died from being too fat. It's not quite the same thing as multiple examples of "people" purposely going out in a van to mow actual people down.
I don't think you're at fault though. I mean if I was as retarded as you I would be shit scared of a reasonable debate too.

So one antifa member who goes out to start shit gets killed is as equal to a muslim terrorist killing several innocent people every month? You are clearly a self hating miserably piece of shit who wants the west to burn. You were the one who went out to "punch nazis!" and now one of you is killed. Funny how quickly you go from badasses to whimpering faggots begging for sympathy. play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Go do the world a favor and OD on heroin already you urban trash retard

>Believing unverified nonsense on the Internet to further your agenda
>ishygddt

keep telling yourself, as your mask communists violently protest against free speech. Tell yourself that as your shit skins scream and tear down statues. Tell yourself that when another terrorist attacks happens on US soil from liberal immigration practices. You guys will continue to lose. You have no message. All your guys are shit and you play identity politics. Economic nationalism will always win against social identiuty politics. Everyone is so sick of your shit. 2018 will effectively be the end of the democratic party as you know it. They'll have to totally rebrand it to even have a chance at PRes. election in 2020. Trump will win that too. Mark my words

That sucks, i'm from the uk so I can't really imagine having to worry about that kind of stuff, let alone getting into debt because you get ill.

>i-its not true! muh communist terrorist cult would never hurt anybody!

A tifa told cnn to change the headline, that says antifa is violent, and they did

still mad about that election, huh kid?

ahahaha, cry more

sounds like you're bitching to me kid.

Heres a group of antifa men ganging up and beating a woman because she wore a necklace with the spanish flag on it

but be sure to feel sorry for them because one of their memebers died after starting shit :(

>Republicans gerrymander and crony up

Hahahahahahahha!

I thought the "Republicans gerrymandered to win the Senate" was just a stupid meme. But people really believe it.

You want cronyism? New York. Chicago. Sacramento. New Orleans. Detroit. Portland.

And who reigns in those places? Not Republicans.

And if you think Bernie fucking Sanders would have "won in a landslide..." well. Keep believing ridiculous bullshit like that, and keep losing.

sure kid.
sad

youtube.com/watch?v=YxPgK5nTOPk

fuck, forgot video

sad

>the attempted car bombing in Oklahoma
Oh, you mean the one where the FBI targeted a legally adjudicated mentally ill man who was in his parents' custody and who had no driver's license or access to firearms because if his legal mental health status and who was literally given all the supplies prebuilt for the fake bomb and given access to a FBI owned vehicle to go through with this plan that the FBI undercover agent proposed to that mentally ill man?
That the one you're meaning?
Get fucked statist cocksucker.

implying he is black makes you dumb.

sure kid.

I said nigger, you said black. People like you prove again and again that you don't have to have black skin to be a nigger.

you didn't say anything repeat.

Found the racist nigger.

she should have stayed in the kitchen.

>I think their products are made from nothing.

optimtime.optimumlog.com

>Nothing about the mosque attacks?

You mean all the times Muslims burned or vandalized their own mosques to play pretend victim? How many faked hate crimes have there been in the last two years, three dozen? Four?

You're ignorant, and you're ignorant because you don't want to know. You want to pose. It's easy, and you're lazy.

I'm left, but I'm actually anti Muslim. I'm anti Christian too. I hate all religion, and Muslims are generally more right wing than our right wing. Why would I want them here?

But if we start kicking out anyone whose ideology is incompatible with ours, can I kick out all the right wingers too? You guys have really fucked things up for us, and I'd like you gone.

My point is hatred and xenophobia are impractical and a slippery slope.

>reinvesting in infrastructure
via private companies with ties to our republican representatives. They get to charge more, and this doesn't create the new jobs that it could.

>ending wars abroad
Unless they threaten us like they always have, eh? ISIS and North Korea don't count!

>countering progressive ideology
Yes, heaven forbid we operate with even a minimum of empathy for our fellow man. Only white people are deserving of empathy. Look, the "ideologies" you so vehemently oppose are only held by a minority of lefties. But the right wing ideologies I oppose are your mainstream, because they're in Congress every day.

>they'll never happen, but they'd save the country if they did
No. They'd make us look like scared little isolationist kids with a "no girls allowed!" sign on our clubhouse. Exactly what terrorists want.

you should be thanking obama

>religion holding 2% of the population consists of over 60% of the top 1% earners. Dominating the fields of laws, media, medicine and finance.

>total coincidence

Its literally how the Jews survived 5000 years. Work hard, get a good job, hire only Jews. Rinse and repeat.

You are what it means to be bluepilled. When presented with the facts that 2+2=4 you will cry out "5".

sad

sad. how about you mind your own business then.

but they were protesting nazis
i mean look at them, so much white supremacy

millennials are this stupid.

I love how the media just blatantly ignored this. Even Fox News didnt show that. In fact, the neo-nazis were turned away by the protest organizers and they were STILL called nazis

not hard to spot the tard.

Almost every single incident of "terrorist plot foiled" is the FBI trolling some idiot into doing dumb shit. Like they find some loser fuck and push him into extremism and supply him with materials and information and plans and then tell him to go commit terrorism. And then when he tries its always "the MADMAN actually did it :^0" except the bomb was fake because we gave it to him and nothing happened.

Its all PR. Bullshit. They want us to be afraid, and so when theres no terrorists, they make them themselves.

the only news, or rather 'news' source i saw that addressed this was Phillip Defranco

This. So many retards in America just want to pick a side and never think about it, so they tell themselves the other side is complete shit, they're so entranced that when they see something they agree with they make up reasons why it's actually bad. Everything their side does is good, or can be overlooked, everything the other does is bad, and matters. The only rational stance is some combination of opinions from both sides: no normal person actually believes only left or right. Its just they convince themselves they do, which is bad, because it makes antifa and alt-right.

Well, antifa are about as intelligent as neo-nazis.

Which is to say they're dumb as shit.

All the more reason to have a congressional hearing into these highly immoral and possibly illegal operations, like the Fast and Furious debacle, and then jail whoever approved this.

How about the fact that antifa attacked first a peaceful legal protest?
Then hammer a car and get knocked over?
That's literally what you deserve you cockroaches.

>My point is hatred and xenophobia are impractical and a slippery slope.

Trump didn't run on either. It was just liberals saying he's racist because he doesn't want illegals in america.

>ending wars abroad
>Unless they threaten us like they always have, eh? ISIS and North Korea don't count!

So you're anti war?

>they'll never happen, but they'd save the country if they did
>No. They'd make us look like scared little isolationist kids with a "no girls allowed!" sign on our clubhouse. Exactly what terrorists want.

So you're pro war?

Look man, I did my time fighting in those wars. We don't need to intervene against every tin pot dictator and half assed terrorist group. If they hit us, we should hit them back and destroy them utterly. But until then, we should stop fucking around in the ME.

Topkek underrated

This guy missed his chance to waste one of those faggots.

Stay strapped and ready to stand your ground against these antifaggots.

Yet it's a very grim reality for so many Americans. My gf is having trouble finding another insurance company because of her preexisting condition. She will have to pay higher premiums than before. Luckily I'm an engineer so I can help, but most Americans don't make 90k per year. Most are lucky to hit 50k total in a household. But this is what Republicans want: more strain on people. Because their party is made up of the elite who support other elites, and those too stupid to realize they're being played.

I don't agree with everything left wing, but I disagree with almost everything right wing. I only have one choice in the way I vote, and it appalls me that more people don't. Tho we did win the majority by 3 million. Fucking electoral college has been a stupid idea from the start of the country.

>looking at a few incidents rather than the whole country
>not looking at morphing county lines which reflect isolating democratic voters to one region while giving republicans multiple regions for more votes
That really is the best you can do, huh? Anecdotal.

>keep believing in ridiculous bullshit like that and keep losing
>Trump will win in 2020
>mark my words
kek, I'll remember this day just fine. But so I can laugh at the memory of the two of you. Because that's all you'll be. A memory.

Why waste good heroin on a shitter?

Antifa is just another COINTELPRO asset. Back when occupy wallstreet was actually about protesting against wallstreet, they had these fags dressed in all black come in and start attacking police and provoking a riot. Except back then they were known as "anarchists" rather than antifa.

Intially, they tried to ignore the protest and censor any info about it (ie; yahoo mail, largest email provider in the USA, literally censoring any email referencing OWS for days until people found out and they blamed it on a coincidental "technical glitch").

When that failed, they called in the antifa/anarchists to provoke the crowds into violence against police and demonize the entire protest.

When that failed - as the majority of the people protesting were level headed - they stopped trying to demonize. They instead co-opted the protest with dozens of other pet issues (stop stop-and-frisk, police brutality, gay rights, climate change). All issues that rightfully deserve protesting - but not at OWS. People took the bait and it worked. Occupy wallstreet went from protesting corruption and globalism and big banks running the government to literally every issue except that. The protest got fragmented and lost direction and momentum and eventually died. Today OWS is remembered as a joke - some pathetic attempt by liberals to take on the world by camping in the street. The original message got buried.

The fuckers we are up against are smarter than we are. They arnt flawless - they failed to get clinton into the white house - but never underestimate their skills at misdirection and instilling strife into the population. This whole "alt right" vs antifa thing is their doing. Both movements are controlled under COINTELPRO. The clashes are orchestrated to make us angry and stop being rational and intelligent and to fight eachother rather than the masters who enslave us. Smarten up lads, we are all in this together despite our differences.

their parents failed, in a nutshell

I'm not sure hillary would have been a good option either though. Both candidates were fucking retarded.

At least trump brings the memes I guess.