Where were you when Islamophobic racists got btfo and you found out Islam actually fights for women's rights?

where were you when Islamophobic racists got btfo and you found out Islam actually fights for women's rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
youtube.com/watch?v=cKYjCeXmz6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoying my sanity instead of being a fucking retard. Stupid chick.

Better question
Where were you when islam became a race?

right so "justified" rape of a woman who doesnt cover her ankles and wrist in clothing is ok

and feminist are ok with this. so we can release all the rapist we have ever incarcerated practically and free up space in the prison system

Islam fights for women's rights

>equal rights which islam also fights for
how can people be so deluded?

These are what we call the moderate Muslims, they live in their own fantasy world.

well technically if nobody have right they are equal in right

They're mutually exclusive. If you're one, you're not the other-- and if you think you are, you're going to me reminded otherwise in the near future by your fellow Muslims.

Islam is a masculine, a man religion.
Womans have fucking no rights.

dont tell them that, let them find out on their own as muhamad and abdul rape them

Does she have any responses to this deluded post?

This quote right here is why women should be in the kitchen making sandwiches and not thinking or being in any control of power ever.

>feminists fight for equal rights
citation needed
>Islam fighting
oh there we go
>for equal rights
verifiable false

see:
justpaste it/themuslimhindu

I was educating myself as to what muslims think about these people.

But that might simply go over your head, Ahmed. I don't expect you to understand your own religion.

how can people get this Deluded and blind
How can people lie This hard to themselves

no

It baffles me how people can believe Islam fights for anything but blood sacrifice for their heathen impostor god, let alone equal rights.

>"equal rights" equate to raping women, stoning fags and suffocating mentally retarded children

It's called Taqiya, you moron

Females are worth nothing in muslim society, christian/white females are recognized as whores/sluts that have absolutely no rights and are free to rape.

Every time somebody defends muslims in any way they're basically aiding and abating an enemy to the western civilization. They ought to be recognized as enemy. Jihad means Holy War against the Infidel... Britain, Australia, Europa, the US & Canada... guess what. You ARE the Infidel, be warned.

Cheers, big ears.

Don't waste your time messaging Muslims with hard facts and statistics. Nothing will change their mind no matter what you say, truly crazy.

>"That's right guys, look how accurate this graph is that hasn't been published anywhere!! U best believe what it says"

You nailed it

I told you they are truly mentally ill.

The source is literally at the bottom of the image and they're accusing me of forging it in microsoft paint

Don't disrupt the echo chamber.

It's hilarious that people on this board accuse others of being unable to process criticism, new ideas or information.

I was in an alternate universe when that happened. One where Stalin was a great humanitarian.

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

they will never change

>muslim intellectuals

You know if you are dealing drugs and cops are coming at ya, you can eat them all, and if you do that they cant get you on dealing charges.

Its strange how owning/selling drugs is illegal but not the consumption.

stfu stupid. your a chick.

I am sitting in a hotel lobby drinking a martini thinking of masturbating like mitt Romney. That's what's up.

>Muslims
>smart

Or rather:
>anyone on Twitter
>smart

I dont think its bait. He was being sarcastic you failed.

Communism could have worked if it had competent leaders and money and didn't kill all who opposed it.

LEL

pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>muslim feminists in charge of defending women

Last one. Closing the tab. This is fucking ridiculous.

>equal rights for all women
>men have 5 wives
>says women cant have more than 1
you can't make this shit up

Decently done, leaf

How can anyone claim with a straight face that islam is fighting for equal rights. Fuck these people are so stupid.

>last response
You nailed it fām.

great job leaf, I'm proud of you

I like the Animal farm quote, nicely done but it's not use to these cultist obeying robots

I really can't stand seeing all these "muslim feminists" who live in western countries on social media.

I don't even know anymore to be honest. I think I'm going insane.

>we get different rights, not fewer.

top kek

Did the "muslim" women just got btfo ed by other feminists. Wew lads! Its happening they are turning on each others. One can only immagine the mental gymnastics that will happen when its all out war.

I unironically agree with her. Brutal patriarchy certainly uplifts women more than the western state-loving matriarchy does.

She should go to Saudi Arabia and say that.

That Muslim woman is right though. There's a reason that most human societies were polygynous, but none were polyandrous.

Islam literally says men are in charge of women.

And that men can beat women if they get out of line.

In Islam, women have equal rights as other women.
But they in no way have equal rights to men.

Shes right

In Islam the first wife has to agree to get another wife also...

I have seen her tweet things before, all she tweets is west hating things about all the terrible things western countries have done while she sits in the comfort of her nice western home, her nice western education and speaking the language of an imperialist empire. It triggers me that they say all this while living in the country, why don't they just fuck off to the middle east then?

>I think I'm going insane

Yeah holy shit join the club I'm sure one of our collective delusions is getting the jackets made right now.

>uplifts women

How would you know about Islam if you've never lived in an Islamic country? I live in Londonstan so know the reality.

22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

Feminists Love Islamists

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

Isnt every red country in the list cucked by the us in some way? I wouldn t be happy if a my country would be that hard cucked by the US eiather. I mean drones and bombs and foreign soldiers in my land is literaly the worse. And now the eu was designated as the janitor of USA s action.
But its none of my buisness.
I mean seriously stop being this dumb pol. You take what you see in your face instead of looking at the root of the problem. Every single one of the countries on red was at least half decent and didn t care about the eu countries. USA comes and dicks them with radical founded islam and then bombs them to smithereens and now ofc they are feeling. You are being cucked by the jews in believing the muslims are doing this. Its a fucking joke.

People who are "fighting" Islam are doing a really good job.
People who are "defending" it are brainless fucktards and are helping the opposite team instead.
Great, so Islam basically has the Muslims and Tumblr on its side with the rest of the world against it.
Nice.

Get fucked muslims. Die.

Paul wasn't even one of the 12 apostles, never even met Jesus, and the letters to the Ephesians were likely not even written by him.

Ephesians is interesting in many ways, but barely canon.

good goy

Based democracy man is too democratic to fall for the free speech =/= hate speech

I don't know why everyone believes they truly are a religion of peace.

I mean maybe a few of them are okay but I don't think I could ever truly trust them.

> Muslim.
> Feminist.

Two mutually exclusive cults. T'is an oxymoron.

Because they live in the Western world, far away from Islamic authorities (for now).

They are essentially just LARPing, they aren't Muslim at all but just pretend to be because they feel it makes them interesting.

Sadly, these morons will also support the real Muslims in their cause, not realizing what they are doing.

Is she related to Ben "Kebab Shishkebab" Garrison?

Forgot link:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

What you are saying is a literal heresy. The stake is waiting for you when the time comes.

>clearly stated in the Qur'an that women only get a fraction of the inheritance that men do, and that a man's testimony is worth that of two women in court
>"islam fights for equal rights"

ayy

No they don't. Source: family is Muslim.

But whwlen a muslim does it, its not rape

It's an account I made when I decided to interview prominent feminists and try to ask them about Islam, and if feminists should be for or against mass Islamic immigration. The project crashed and burned when I realized they have to follow you back in order for you to directly message them. RIP.

Women lie more often. It makes sense that their testimony is worth less.

Another one from this gem, god it's so depressing that their is so many others like her.

If you say so.

Also, what about the part where Allah tells you to beat your wife if she gets out of line?

I'm not defending physical violence and I'm certainly not defending islam.
I am defending the patriarchal society though.

It sure does...

youtube.com/watch?v=cKYjCeXmz6w

You're a fucking retard

>equal rights
>equal rights to all the other subjugated women

>nazism itself is not a problem, violent interpretation is

I want Sharia for the US, because theyll just kill all the lefties lol

I want Sharia for the US. Islam will kill all lefties and ill be fine cus im ok enough by their standards.

exactly.

you can't be both, one or the other.

CHOOSE.

Sorry for double post, posting from phone xP

>you found out Islam actually fights for women's rights?

Here, laughing my fucking ass off at the idea of Islam being for "women's rights." Yeah, a woman's "right" to get raped, enslaved, beheaded, or burned with acid.

Oh glory...

LUL! Fuck off, stupid faggot.

Fuck this gay earth

why isnt she living in a muslim country then?

Yes, Muslim countries have a rich history of welcoming whites into their neighbourhoods

As much as i hate you know you are fucking right. islam is as close to the extreme right as nazi sm was.

We all know that the Mid East was a peaceful utopia before the west bombed them a couple times

Jesus fucking Christ

What is going on in this thread is disgusting.
The problem with Islam is not that it mistreats women, the role of women in Islamic society is more proper one than in the degenerate West. Everyone who believes that nonsense is just a braindead person infested with feminist propaganda of "women rights".

she makes this too easy