Can somebody please stop the Patriots this year...

Can somebody please stop the Patriots this year? Which team has the best chance to take down the Pats in the AFC Championship game?

How about in the Super Bowl?

Afc: none
Superb owl: Giants, but only if Eli goes full super autistic mode

AFC: no one really. Texans would stand a chance with a good QB and there's always a possibility of some Ravens/Mile High meme magic but no team would be favoured

NFC: anyone really, Super Bowl is a one off game between teams that don't know each other too well. Anything can happen.

I hear the AFC East is going to give to Patriots some real competition next year.

Texans once they sign Peyton Manning

The Texans have learned their lesson. I don't think they'll be singing anymore overrated Broncos QBs

?

I just want the Panthers to not be a meme team for once.

Panthers had a chance in 2003 and last year, its just not going to happen

Ahah I've heard that every year since 2008

cincinnati bengals will go to the super bowl this year and win with a 4 point spread

>this is the dolphins/jets year now that they have xx player and brady will decline!

>Patriots play in a babby division with soft as fuck teams
>never beaten an elite coachbor QB in the playoffs

Hmmmmm

>Which team has the best chance to take down the Pats in the AFC Championship game?
The Pats.

How about in the Super Bowl?
The Pats.

>never beaten an elite coachbor QB in the playoffs
Literally just beat the league MVP in the Super Bowl 2 weeks ago. You haters amuse me.

You'd probably have a better chance of hiring ISIS to shoot down the Pats team plane then the Jest, Razorcakes or Lelphins stopping them

>AFC
Raiders (with healthy Carr), or one of the AFC North teams that aren't the Browns on a good day.

>NFC
Super Bowl: Obviously the Giants, but since NFCS teams have been hogging the ships I'll throw the Bucs in there too.

Oh, hey Tom.

pats repeat for sure

GOAT

It's a perfect circle.

This board started with 18-1 & now this.

It's pure pottery.

Is that the guy that plays Edmure Tully/Brutus?

well the board was around before 18-1 but good point

the circle of life

Texans imo

Texans lost big vince to retirement but probably

can somebody in the NFL do something

pic related