Share your secrets, this is a safe place

Share your secrets, this is a safe place.

>mfw captcha sends all your data back to google
>mfw this is 2017

You fucking idiots its not tat no one sees it , its that no one CARES

*that

I am catfishing my gf´s ex. I wanna fuck him up with the most painful reveal possible.
If anyone wants to advice go ahead.

I hate mass effect. All of them. Terrible games.

i fucked my best friend's wife and got her pregnant. he thinks the baby is his but I know it's mine because we conceived it while he was on a trip.

she's against abortion but okay with keeping it a secret.

I've known this guy for upwards of two decades.

She's tearing me apart.

I'm the FBI agent who busts pedos in this board

Keep up the good work.

kek, that totally ruined your little rant.

ok my secret that google can know.

Was at a big sauna with many rooms, little swimming pool, etc. the other day with my girlfriend. The kind where no swimming suits are allowed, only towels. We have only been once or twice.

She is a cute and sexy ginger. She took off her towel, walked over to the pool naked, and climbed in.

A guy was in the pool alone near the ladder and was watching her (I would too). Then he went over to the far corner, faced out pretending he was just chilling there, and began to jack off furiously and then some minutes later finished, probably hoping nobody would notice. My girl didnt notice, but I sure knew what he was doing.

My big secret here is that while we got out of the pool and were going to get our towels, I purposely made her walk by him while naked and stopped for a few seconds to say something to her, so he was looking up at her from the pool with a great view.

I would never let him touch her, but something about people wanting my girl really turns me on. Thats my secret i can only tell /b

exhibitionist huh? cool.

I'm getting waaaayy deep into this rabbit hole now. Keep alternating between the real thing and drawn stuff. 1 - 10 perfect age tbh.

I enjoy Shakespeare.

I work a safety critical job thag requires shift work. I take drugs to stay awake. Somehow, for over 10 years I have never been caught in the drug testing at work. I only recently switched to modafinil because theres less chance of getting done for that.

I pour the milk in the bowl before i put the cereal in.

well, i'm kinda scared to tell this , i never told anyone this before

eh, what the heck, i will say it.
Once, when my mom told me to go to sleep early, i stayed 30 minutes extra.

I have explicit pics and videos of my buddy's hot big titted milf ex. The stuck up bitch would be so embarrassed and humiliated to know that so many strangers know in detail what her tits and cunt look like. Not to mention they know exactly what she looks like with a cock in her stuck up mouth and cunt. I get off sharing the slut. I'm at barrydawson363 at gmail

my long distance girlfriend doesn't want me to sleep with any girls or even kiss any girls. i love her, but i don't want to be sexless forever. i really want to smash poon, casual harpooning of poon. and i don't want her to know. i guess im just stuck.

Long distance cucking.

I jack off at work sometimes. I'm in an out building by myself.

You monster

I boned two of three younger sisters. Got lost in sex addiction and dopamine. Walked around with constant hard on for weeks afterwards. Now regret it immensely. Still dealing with sex problems.

Inb4 pedo. They were adults. Still fucked up though.

I want North Korea to nuke us so I can deploy again. Get that good combat pay. I'm tired of being stateside dealing with you stupid civilians with your whole Alt Right/ANITFA bullshit. I'd rather be getting shot at. Fuck you all.

Same

I'm planning a "jihad-style" attack on some drug dealers near me house

Just need some time to aquire more than simple axes

Some lead-spreading device