Movies with shitty endings

Movies with shitty endings

cabin in the woods

I hated it then rewatched it. Good film, great ending.

>Good film, great ending.
lol

The girl with the dragon tattoo. Objectively a great ending but I really wanted Craig and Mara to keep fucking

I hate this movie for that. Only because I actually like the movie, but any time I want to suggest it to somebody new I need to suppress my autistic nature to start explaining that the first 2/3 is really good until the pool scene where everything falls and it changes from an adult version of are you afraid of the dark, into literally are you afraid of the dark (and not in a good way).

>I'm retarded
Okay.

But the last shot was so great

Not OP, but yeah, the last shot is good, it's the 25 minutes or so leading up to it where the movie takes a nosedive

>But the last shot was so great
Why?

>ITT shitty movies with shitty endings

I agree about the pool scene, I like horror movies so suspension of disbelief isn't usually a problem; but jesus christ that scene was aggressively, unbelievably nonsensical. Plus everything about it - the setting, the cinematography, the pacing - couldn't be any less suspenseful or intense. Shit sucked.

BUH ENDING
DUH ENDING
WAT WAS W/ DA ENDING
DAT ENDING
GOAT ENDING
WAT R SUM GUD ENDINGZ?
ENDING EDNGINE DINGIENG

this scene too

after the first 30 mins the movie turned to complete shit

I still liked it. The ending was kind of a cop out but I don't see how they could have wrapped it up any other way.

A horror movie like It Follows shouldn't have a "happily ever after" ending. This ending is kind of just like the curse: it leaves you with more questions than answers, it's frustrating, it's disturbing, and it's unending.

The movie is one big nightmare. Nothing makes any sense, there's no ending, it just stops.

it follows was a scam that the beta bitch dude set up so he can finally fuck the bitch and make her dependent on him

No, I don't mean the whole "Why did he stay with her" ending, I mean how the movie abruptly (Somehow, after what felt like 3 hours) ends without finishing the Lady Detective's plot, which would have conveniently exposed everything.

Fincher has never made a good movie. He is to crime thrillers what Nolan is to capeshit... or any genre, really.

It wasn't just the ending that was shitty

The person walking in the distance
The red color motif leading up to it
Comfy
Beta gets the girl/True love

>movies that are pleb filters

fixed that for you op :^)