What does Sup Forums think of rick and morty season 3? i think it's utter trash...

what does Sup Forums think of rick and morty season 3? i think it's utter trash. all the new female writers fucked it over.

discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

yesmovies.to/
youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZCfF49B8g
time.com/4863924/rick-morty-season-3-dan-harmon-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit

agreed

pickle rick was pretty good

It's pretty bad , when compared to the other season though that is when it really looks shit. I'm disappointed as the first 2 seasons made me laugh my add off and now with season 3 maybe I'll laugh once an episode, the female writers really fucked the series big time.

so far only the second episode has been mediocre the rest have been good and the latest i thought was excellent and only the second is credited to a female writer as well 5 is credites to ryan ridley one of justins long time freinds and co producer on the show

it was never good

adult swim is terrible

>tfw europoor
>no new rick and morty or GOT episodes without catching computer aids
>spoilers everywhere

You are talking shit.
It's diffferent everyone knows it.

But the series has become darker and with more feelings.

I like it, I like how it has evolve.
I prefer this than the Simpsons evolution.

I'm da picklericksta
Me gusta le pickle rick

>all the new female writers fucked it over.

stop being a misogynist piece of shit. all the episodes are under full supervision of Roiland and Harmon.

no one's forcing you to watch it.

in episode 5 rick and jerry go on an adventure together

are you actually retarded, just download it or watch it online you faggot.
Don't be a fucking pussy cuckboi

i was on the fence about it but the latest episode was pretty good. ill see how it pans out in the end

remeber when the field went down and the kid killed his sister and they just never brought it up again?

try harder, bro

I've already seen a picture of jon snow petting a dragon today (WTF), I'm sure you can spoiler me worse

see

That whole show is for hipster trash anyway.

oh ans summer first fucks herself up with a growth ray trying to make her boobs larger then her mother trying to fix it first turns her into a giant then turns her skin inside out

did they have to? It was commentary on irresponsible parenting

i meant it was just the right amount of dark

lol that sounds awesome. I dream of the day I can watch episode on television box in glorious home land

someone doesn't get it, that's okay just keep watching MLP

It's the best season so far. Alt-right shills like to try to sabotage anything women touch.

Find "Pickle Rick" on Jewbook. You can stream them there.

how about the army of the dead killing one of khaleesi's dragons and reviving it for their own use?

arnt the episodes on adults swims youtube page as well?

Watchcartoononline.io

They have some good episodes. But Season 1 has been the best by far.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I don't think this season was intended to be a funny season. I think the writing is well done and a lot of what's being said seems to be leading up to the death of one of the characters if not rick by the end of season 3. It Almost seems to be leading up to the end of the series. The head writers said last year that they really don't want to do the show anymore so my guess is that it's over after this. It seems that each character is getting the closure they need with their situations and it would not be a surprise to me if Rick gets killed in the finale or just leaves. But I guess we'll see. Season 3 did promise to be much darker, so I guess we'll see.

Season 2* I meant season 2.

#1 in Shoneys was good.
# Pickle Rick was also good. Much better than expected.

The rest is pretty tame even though last weeks was kinda ok too.

Expected more tbh

when did they say they dont want to do the show anymore?

Its pretty fucking bad so far.

>I think their products are made from nothing.

optimtime.optimumlog.com

contrarian.jpg

loved it!!

compared to what?

you're complaining about a tv show. get a fucking grip. go outside. get laid.

The writers for Season 3 are re-using the same joke over and over. The joke is to articulate the details of their family dysfunction with clarity and self-awareness ... and then to carry on as if they never expressed the insight.

It was funny when Homer Simpson used to do this (before The Simpsons started to suck) because it was an occasional gag, but this one gag is the foundation of season 3 and it's intensely boring.

It took the Simpsons 8 seasons before they lost their soul. Rick and Morty did it in 2.

last episode was oka for now, the rest has been utter shit.

Episode 1 was fucking phenomenal. Episode 2 was utter garbage. Zero funny jokes or Rick rants, no interesting concepts, just a shitty parody. Didn't feel like rick and morty at all.

Does Netflix have it?

I feel like this too.

I guess they are going to beat the horse till there is nothing left but pulp and after that Beth and Jerry have "grown up" and they will get back together.

The other thing that made Rick and Morty funny was the unapologetic embrace of nihilism.

Season 3 is basically about putting Rick's nihilism on trial and educating the audience that Rick is wrong and that nihilism is bad.

As soon as a show starts preaching to their audience, it's dead.

they put it on youtube for the new episodes

last episode kind of lacked some darkness that I was used to but next episode looks like it could be good. All of the episodes with Summer in them tend to be pretty bad, I prefer the actual Rick and Morty episodes than any of the other bullshit characters going on adventures with Rick

You're asking me to find a needle in a haystack with this question but there was an interview about a year and a half ago when everyone was speculating that season 3 was going to start in December due to the Mr. Poopybutthole ending of season 2 where he says "guess we'll have to wait a year and a half to find out... or longer." Justin Roiland mentioned something about being tired of it and wanting to move on. I have a feeling it's due to the fan theory about the Jerry Daycare episode that resulted in an email from one of the writers to Justin Roiland or the other way around saying that we figured it out and that they'd have to rewrite.

You'd have to do some searching and I'm sure it'd be a pain in the ass to find due to season 3 being out now, but I can assure you it was said.

>I prefer the actual Rick and Morty episodes than any of the other bullshit characters going on adventures with Rick
Absolutely agree, I really didnt like the episode that was based mostly around Summer.

Let me guess, you guys are Trump supporters?

I'm getting sick of the gratuitous gore.

First it was Picke-Rick slaughtering everyone.

Then it was a whole team of heroes driven to psychotic behavior.

Then we have women turning inside out.

GROSS.

it's a it darker, a bit more violent.

I like it

>misogynist

I would have liked it if the episode had just had her tits and ass get big, instead of turning her entire body inside out.

Girls aren't going to fuck you just because you say things like this, white boy.

Anyone else get tuned on when her boobs got bigger before it got out of hand

Shhh dont tell everyone you will ruin my favorite site

Actually, I think that season three is stronger so far than season two. They had some pretty unmemorable episodes in S2. Already in S3 we have Pickle Rick, Blackout Rick, Rick escaping from the prison, a Mad Max episode, an Avengers/GotG episode and an episode where Summer goes full-on /d/.

All the episodes feel like they're filler. The story hasn't progressed at all, and by the end of every episode everything goes back to normal. Like nothing happened.

Either this is the end of the series, end of the story in this dimension, or it's a way of weeding out people that only like the show because its popular. Any of those options are fine with me as long as they're handled right.

If mysoginy is to point something obvious such as women aren't funny nor have any sense of humour then ok we are

Kek

the latest episode was written by ryan ridley, one of the original writers and not a woman brought in to balance the writers room

that's why it felt more like good old rick and morty and not off like the other episodes

Less jokes. More story. Still a good show.

>misogynist

Confirmation bias, nothing more. It's pretty much the same it's always been.

GOT is on the same time as america on sky atlantic

1st episode was stupid, too much of a mad max rip off
2nd episode was fun, showcased ricks iginuity and the joke about him purposely being a pickle to avoid therapy was good

haven't seen the rest

Well summer is a hell of a lot better than she ever was. She isn't so annoying now.

Season three is the best for so far. First episodes were terrible for me. Unfunny, disgusting, uncreative. I almost stopped watching.
At least I had a cocksucker giving head all the time.

I like the new season, but you sound like a huge faggot.

Slow down white knigh, u aint gonna get pussy from saying that, althrough misoginy is hating woman, not saying they have no humor sense. That's sexism

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Snow gets trapped beyond the wall and danny saves him with dragons. One dies and becomes a zombie dragon.

yeah but he's right.

yesmovies.to/

virus free dawg

Does anyone else wonder why they didn't mention or make a note that summer destroyed Rick's garage completely. Kinda like, most of his life's work was in there probably.

I like how Rick ignored it just to get Jerry of of his front lawn

It wasn't bad, but compared to season 1 and 2 it's dogshit.

Looks like it's one of those shows that start out pretty good, then quickly lose traction. Hopefully the writers can make it more /retro/ like how season 1 and 2 felt.

They already do, Trumptard.

thanks for the stellar discourse.

I liked episode 4. It was filled with Rick's obvious philosophy that nothing matters, and was implemented in hilarious ways.

That's one of a stupid guess. I can agree with a lot of comments and i'm a leftie, not even american so stfu.

Found the nignog

I watched one episode. ONE. and it was about chasing giant testicles or something, insta channel change show like everything else on tv til its switched off for good

Same, man.

She's adapting to the insanity.

It was also nice to see Beth actually solve a problem on her own for once, instead of running to Rick all the time like Morty does.

when does school start for you?

>2017
>Still whatching tv
Why?

I've cancelled everything, including removing the local channel cable and covering the plug with wound tape. Watching the usual pandering and social douchery in glorious 4k was too much for my brain

So we are talking about this vid?
youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZCfF49B8g

I can't find the tired and moved on letter from creators doe.

Pretty sure you babies just have major confirmation bias.
Imo, second season was weak compared to the first and this season is better than the second so far.
It's still Dan Harmon's voice and he's still doing a good job, the female writers aren't changing shit. Nobody gives a damn when female writers come and go in any other show, Christ.
There's good writers and shitty writers, gender doesn't have much to do with it and I don't think it even matters much if someone competent like Dan Harmon is at the helm.
Look at season 4 of community, that was shit and it wasn't because they introduced female writers.
You retards are looking for ways to be upset because things aren't fitting your dumbass narrative, you're not much better than the other side.

Why the fuck am I even seriously responding to this obvious, 13 year old troll???? I'm obviously the retard here.

i dont over-analize a cartoon. idk maybe im just a simple person but it makes me laugh, i like the characters, and it has a decent storyline. The rants of neets and normies on 4cuck arent going to influence my opinion on the show.

I didn't even know it had new writers but felt the same way. The episode that was advertising mcdonalds made me actually turn it off and give up on it out of sheer disappointment but I decided to give it another shot and watched a couple episodes last night. I think ep 4 and 5? Didn't laugh once. I see why it took them soo long to release it, now.. They're completely ran out of ideas.

Cosmos without hatred
Diamond stars of cosmic light
Quasars shine through endless nights
And everything is one in the beauty

>episode that was advertising mcdonalds
that was 100% Roiland, not a new or female writer

I did however find this interview with Harmon that practically says that they want to keep doing Rick and Morty. Either the thing Roiland talked about was because his private life was in shambles and/or writers block. The same interview talks about that block too, and how Roiland and Harmon were anal about every detail and rewrote and redid stuff and spent ludicrous amounts of time to finish just the writing for S03.

time.com/4863924/rick-morty-season-3-dan-harmon-interview/
Jul 19, 2017 ^