Hilldawg edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSr3_iqrs1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remoaners itt are so deluded
let me enlighten you as to the daily schedule of an EU official
>wake up
>figure out how to get more brown people into the eu to destroy nations culture
>by doing this nobody will object when we merge all states into 1 super state, identity isnt important.

Fascinating how the thread goes to shit with a british majority.

*closes tab*

@74288779

comfy choon youtube.com/watch?v=pSr3_iqrs1U

it's genius when you think about it. who cares about your country merging when it's 40% newcomers anyway?

Vote Tory if you want Britain to succeed. Vote whatever else if you're an edgy post-nationalist who doesn't seem to realise that your own prosperity is directly interwined with the prosperity of the country you live in.

I'm not a blind nationalist, but I prefer domestic products because if I keep my paycheque in this country, my hardwork goes to businesses that pay salaries that ends up in tax forms and those taxes fund vital services like hospitals, parks and schools, which directly benefit me.

How is it May already?

absolutely MAD how some people who are otherwise reasonably intelligent don't understand that being in the EU is good for Britain

>carmel
>erbs
>creg

what are some other things that Yanks say wrong?

Will the world population ever plateau or is it just going to keep growing?

>absolutely MAD how some people who are otherwise reasonably intelligent don't understand that being in the EU is good for Britain

rorke

doing a laugh

ayphul

as long as wogs exist it will grow and grow and grow until it is completely unsustainable then everything will collapse

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask.
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks.

Bouy: BOO-ee

Fuck off, you aren't even from here.

Literally in sheffield lads

mad how some people can't understand there is more to life than economics

I say we vote against the Tories to form a Progressive Alliance for progressive people like you and me and Bill Nye!

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm
Breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
Tonight

>laughing at your own thread

Fuck off you piece of shit shill

pretty mental that people would prefer to live in a place like this, than just move away to a nicer sunnier country with more space.

>laughing at your own jokes

just copped this

stylin

Very nice

no choice really lad, if only i had some form or right guaranteeing me access to places that aren't shit...

I do this all the time

absolutely fucking hate the UK lads

i want to leave.

I laugh at my own posts all the time, you must be boring wankers

edgy as fuck bro

most of /brit/ on the 23rd of June 2016 were heavily in favour of Leave

It was hard to find a single post supporting Remain, you'd usually spot maybe one or two in a thread, and even then they'd be bait posts.

The fact that the remainiacs have become so brazen months later is conclusive proof that there has been deep leftist reddit infiltration over the last year. These are people who post on /r/unitedkingdom, or Brits from /r/Sup Forums

Who's to blame? Probably the Yanks, considering site traffic doubled in one year thanks to their Meme Election

I'm not even sure if /brit/ is salvageable. How many of the old guard is still here? Seems like more than half. But how long until the lefty newfags become the bigger group here? If the general refuses to defend our community against their views with hostile rejection and mockery, they'll be emboldened by this passiveness and start to take over in a silent coup.

/brit/ has become too passive. By being a "radical centrist" or "hating politics discussion" you're giving a victory to the lefties. /brit/ has always been fairly nonpolitical but when politics came up, we'd be staunchly on the right. That dynamic is no longer the case.

If things get too bad, an exodus to cripplechan may be the only option.

you mean some sort of union of nations with the value of freedom of movement and equal treatment across it???

absurd!

why? are you brit?

picked up this for the gym but may also wear it at my MMA training

this will be fedoraposted

haha yeah fuck off lad
we leftist now

Deano my son

Based freedom fighters:
ETA
FLNC
PIRA
PKK
PYJ

Terrorist scum:
ISIS
British army

>he owns black torso garments
haunting

>this will be fedoraposted

hmmm want to say that to my face?

Canada's political scene isn't enough entertainment, we observe foreign politics a lot.

I don't get using post-nationalism to support parties that want to screw up an intricate process that's vital to the UK's success. It seems like a lot of young Britons are using this whole Brexit crufufle as a way to demonstrate their dislike for old and poor people. Yeah, maybe Brexit was voted in by a bunch of old racists (a cynical characterisation, but let's go with it), but fucking with it now has more likelihood of screwing yourself over than anyone. What's so great about the EU? Britain may not be so great either, but there's nothing wrong with countries seeking autonomy, especially 1st world countries.

I wouldn't be calling Newfies racist if they voted to leave Canada. They can make a go at it.

that's not even a fedora

yeah.
I just don't see a future in this country.

what can I get? a small terraced house? no hobbies or interests because the weather is depressing for most of the year? some runty kids who have to re-enact the same headache of my life in terms of a-levels and uni and meming around on the job market.

I know alot of the daily mundanities exist in other countries, but at least everything is novel there. There is more scope for things to do with leisure time abroad.

> being in favour of leave

grow up

just joined the Symbionese Liberation Army lads

reddit actually attracted more rightards with t_d and /r/European
fuck off xx

>most of /brit/ on the 23rd of June 2016 were heavily in favour of Leave

>It was hard to find a single post supporting Remain, you'd usually spot maybe one or two in a thread, and even then they'd be bait posts.

>The fact that the remainiacs have become so brazen months later is conclusive proof that there has been deep leftist reddit infiltration over the last year. These are people who post on /r/unitedkingdom, or Brits from /r/Sup Forums

>Who's to blame? Probably the Yanks, considering site traffic doubled in one year thanks to their Meme Election

>I'm not even sure if /brit/ is salvageable. How many of the old guard is still here? Seems like more than half. But how long until the lefty newfags become the bigger group here? If the general refuses to defend our community against their views with hostile rejection and mockery, they'll be emboldened by this passiveness and start to take over in a silent coup.

>/brit/ has become too passive. By being a "radical centrist" or "hating politics discussion" you're giving a victory to the lefties. /brit/ has always been fairly nonpolitical but when politics came up, we'd be staunchly on the right. That dynamic is no longer the case.

>If things get too bad, an exodus to cripplechan may be the only option.

no I just have genuine regret for voting brexit

got bought in by le smokey frog man

most Leavers have much more experience in life than you

reckon all the brexiteers can fuck off to the average country outside the EU and we'll stay inside with our euro mates

t. Graduate of the University of Life

We've always been here. We're just talking more openly because Brexit is clearly a trainwreck now and we're not going to get shouted down.

>you must be boring wankers
More the fact you're an unfunny dullard

>no hobbies or interests because the weather is depressing for most of the year
this is literally the only reason I wouldn't even consider living there, universal healthcare and all.

What country would you like to live in?

>Who's to blame? Probably the Yanks

saw an old lady on the train reading the daily express on an article about some x-factor scandal then reading an article about how may had the EU running SCARED or something.

I thought about all the times people in /brit/ said old people have experience which helps them guide their poltiical ideas. It made me question it, thinking instead, that old people are genuinely easier to dupe into things like mass media or easily-digestible political rhetorics that don't hold up to scrutiny.

> dullard

shut up you little fuckin' mug, the only reason /brit/ "were heavily in favour" the same 5 kids spammed the fucking shit out of Farage. Farage was never a /brit/ meme ever, it was faggot children shilling.

/brit/ never cared for brexit, i've been here longer than you and I know.

Not sure desu.
America seems like and adventure.

i'd love the opportunity to live in some random shithole countries for a few years and maybe then settle down in a warmer western country like the US or straya or something.

> What country would you like to live in?

america seems nice

>What country would you like to live in?
costa rica

Reminder that this piece of shit took advantage of British resources and infrastructure to develop a skill only to beg a foreign country to let him represent them

oh come off it, most young people are equally as duped by shared posts on Facebook or fearmongering from the Independent

most people are thick, young or old

Ahh yes world class """English""" (Irish and African) boxers

I'm a Fury fan, always have been always will be.

I really don't look forward to Sup Forums making it a race war when Fury fights Joshua though.

yeah young people are easily duped too. but young people get more experience of critical thinking than older people, simply in terms of their education (and i even mean secondary school level).

Old people in the lower and working classes never really had anything to think critically about. that was never their remit.

don't mind the pretentious sounding words tb.h
/brit/ expands my vocabulary with shitposting
I can easily live in yankland whenever I want to, and plan to in a few years, but lately I've been very unsure
solid choice. They have a fairly good tech and environmental science industry. Or Uruguay, Panama or Chile. Might go there now that the yanks want to privatize our uni

>surviving longer gives you more knowledge of politics
foy

>u r gay
aajaja

chile sounds cool, panama's full of foys init?

>I can easily live in yankland whenever I want to, and plan to in a few years, but lately I've been very unsure

yankeeland seems like a bit of meme i'll be honest.
in the UK you can't afford housing nor can you do much with your leisure time.
in the US you can't afford to send your kids to university and getting sick is a major risk

yankland would only be good if you were going to become a doctor or the like. otherwise it'd be shite

Puerto Rican women are beautiful

The date for tomorrow

reckon i've completed maslows hierarchy of needs

it usually does though. People who live longer usually start families, are more settled in their communities, have had long held careers or own businesses, so they're much more invested in the state of the economy and security amongst other things

young people only really care about social things like drugs, tuition fees, abortion and gay rights because they're licentious virtue signallers

>I'm a Fury fan
Sums you up frankly Lisicki

I see you guys are going through a bit of hardship with this whole Brexit thing. I'll tell you about another country that tried to make a go of it not so long ago from a government a sea away.

So there was this one country a few decades back that had its own parliament, its own flag, its own currency and institutions but was still technically under a parliament all the way over in some other land that made certain rules it couldn't alter itself. This country, wouldn't you know it, was called Canada. So we sent in our letter of resignation and told the United Kingdom - that's you guys, "ummmh, thanks, but we think we'll make a go of it ourselves now, thanks". This was 1982 and that resignation letter was called the Canada Act.

It was an amicable divorce and I'd say we've done a pretty good job of looking after ourselves. Thank you very much.

this is true, it's been happening over the last two years. i've seen the type of hapless, ponce twats that post there, and I know they frequently get linked stuff from here. But yeah, contrary to what others say, when I first started coming here there was no real lefty presence, to the point anyone posting lefty nonsense was usually assumed a troll and ignored.

There's fucking hundreds of them now. Children. It's okay, though. As long as we stay, they will learn, just like everyone else did.

>something like a doctor
a vet?

honestly would love to fuck a 5/10 woman like this really hard

no idea why. my last gf was a 8/10, but i have a thing for lower than average looking girls.

oh get fucked lad
>muh triple lock gold plated pension
ah yes... these pensioners sure are worried about the state of the economy not just their own handouts

getting my daily dose of molyneux and sargon lads

Care got BLACKED

> There's fucking hundreds of them now. Children.

No, they just matured and left their childish ideology behind with the sadcases.

need the enlightened pepe v the angry rorke pic please

>invested more into the state
unfortuantely however most people don't have a great grasp of economic theory and how government policies are enacted. People for example think that migrants take jobs, when most empirical studies argue that migrants and natives are not complementary in the labourforce in such a way and thus migrants do not tend to affect wages or employment of natives (just one example off the top of my head, a more anti-left wing example would be how its really really difficult to actually set an optimal high-income tax rate)

Just because you have a bigger vested stake in those decisions, doesn't mean they necessarily know how to make better decisions.

t. radical centrist.

>migrants and natives are not complementary
sorry are not substitutes. most studies find that they are complements***

it also depends a lot on the state. US and Australia seem pretty similar at their core (culture/lifestyle) except yanks have faster internet and more diversityTM
from what I've read, to live well in Panama, you need to be rich already when you go there. Not sure though, haven't read as much about it as the others. Chile has the best universities in LatAm, and the highest HDI currently.
>in the US you can't afford to send your kids to university and getting sick is a major risk
yeah this is why I've been doubting so much lately. I'm not very healthy
good taste

>You don't want to fight for a racist country that will always see you as an outsider? TRAITOR
FOWB

>maturing to left wing politics

well, that's retarded. as someone who is 27 and a former leftie, I can tell you, for most people it is a phase during their youth, through uni and college. when you've worked and paid taxes for 10+ years, most feel differently about just how "equal" things should be.

australia's just england but hot and big desu

lmao who dat dorky lookin nibba

Then he should have fucked off to Nigeria.