Pics you shouldn't shar WWYD edition

Pics you shouldn't shar WWYD edition.

Anyone who leaves a pic must comment on a previous pic with a wwyd scenario

I'd tell her to come back when she has a better face. Or would double brown bag it, meaning a bag over her face and one over mine, just in case hers falls off

Her face looks better with a dick in it

So I just have to cut a hole in her bag, thanks user.

She's got a nice hole for you

wwyd?

Bend her over and fuck her in the ass
WWYD

Tie her up like a crusifix and shoot B.B.'s at that nice phat butt

commenting for 888888

once more

Yfw

Id hit that as she so hard she couldn't walk for a week. Then I'd spread those lips and force my cock in her pussy and pound it raw until I bust. Wwyd

I'd fuck her face, making her choke & slobber all over my cock until she was able to deepthroat all 8 inches, then I'd pull out and cum all over her face.

How old?

more please

Nice, I'd love to pound that ass from behind and fill her up with my cum.

wwyd to my girl?

dress her up in lingerie, tie her to the bed and tease her til she is dripping wet and begging me to fuck her. Tease her some more this time with the tip of my dick. Make her writhe and moan and beg me to fuck her. Fuck her harder than you could ever fuck her.

my girl wwyd?

Make her suck my cock while I take pictures with her phone and send them to you.

WWYD?

fuck her doggy style, using her ponytail as a handle to pull her backwards so her tits could flop free.

10 points for potatovision

tie her to a bed and gangrape her with my black friends. finally we would piss on her body and leave her alone soaked in cum and piss

Add me on snapchat where i post My whore Gf :myslutgf

Walk in and see this wwyd?

No kik?

No, snap only