Do you drink milk?

your cunt
do you drink milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12872936
youtube.com/watch?v=kdOD05H7c5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Milk is a precious gift why would I not drink it.
I have a friend who's fridge always has at least three 3 gallon jugs of milk in it.

Well of course I do, I'm white.

Yeah, I need to drink more though. Shame that there aren't a lot of dishes that complement it

No, I'm asian.

I only drink fermented milk (like kumys and stuff) coz it's more tasty and healthy.

Yes, every day. Ice cold milk is literally the tastiest drink I know.

i used to drink it a lot but i stopped because of acne

Brazil
Yes

White fags and their milk fucking gay little babies if you ask me.

>open milk
>take a sip and put it back in the fridge
>forget about it for a few days
>it fucking spoils and stinks the whole fridge
WTF I HATE MILK NOW

>in the 80-100% region
>literally everyone drinks milk
hmmm

only in coffee.

that doesn't mean you tolerate it. If you get the shits or whatever from drinking it you are lactose intolerant, and, some would say, an inferior human being.

Should've bought superior Valioâ„¢ finnish milk

the milk and OK shit is cringy af

Yes, I go through at least two gallons a week, Its one of my main sources of calories and I drink it more than water.

I prefer whole, but any fat content will do. Skim milk is kinda gross.

Netherlands
Yes, soy milk

Occasionally.

I can't understand this meme map
I have encountered just 1(one) person that was lactose intolerent in my entire life
I think this map is originally a milk consumption map reversed

no it hurts my stomach and makes me fart

>intolerance

you can be intolerant to milk because it's white uwu

Holy shit you're right!

Portugal
Yes. Either with cereals or coffee or chocolate or even plain.

And eat cheese and butter and yogurt.

Nah, there's no way there's 30% lactose intolerant people here. Literally everyone eats cheese and drinks milk and we aren't constantly running to bathrooms.

I used to drink a shitton of milk as a kid anmy bones are freakishly heavy.

[spoiler]Just kidding like everything in life its fucking genetics that did that.[/spoiler]

>I have a friend who's fridge always has at least three 3 gallon jugs of milk in it.
what a coincidence as I have a friend with jugs full of milk too

We consumed dairy products like mad during our childhood and the shortest is my sister at 5'11, highest me at 6'8'' (higher because of posture)

fake map. SAD!

Doesn't everybody drink milk when baby?

I have only heard about white people being lactose intolerant. Didnt even know it was a thing before I heard it on some american show.

Not by itself, but with my coffee, like, twice a day

This.

Milk is shit.

>driking milk
Plebeian tier

True patrician eat Cheese

fpbp

flag
Yes, We love to drink it.

fuck la*tose and fuck m*lk people

And Why alt-racist shit thinks Asians can not drink milk? Everyone in Asia drinks milk.

Is it true that for indians westerners smell like sour milk?

No one has lactose intolerance here.

10/10

The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) is said to have remarked that milk is irreplaceable and that he himself loved milk.

Said the Prophet (s.a.w.s.): "Drink milk, for it wipes away heat from the heart as the finger wipes away sweat from the brow. Furthermore, it strengthens the back, increases the brain, augments the intelligence, renews vision, and drives away forgetfulness."

Yeah but it has to be lactose free or I else I get the shits.

no, milk is for infants, it is poisonous nowadays with all the growth hormones and antibiotics.
cheese and yogurt is ok.

I do, and I also like this bizarre Sup Forums meme that lactose tolerance equals whiteness.

everyone i know drinks milk, what a stupid fucking map

I love milk, should i kill myself tho?
strawpoll.me/12872936

dat shit sucks dawg
milk fukin sucks mane, I drink one glass of dat shiet and i get cramps and farts dawg, shiet sucks

Milk alone is shit it tastes like nothing, I like chocolate milk though.

milk, sourcream, yogurt, kefir, ice cream, cheese

I consume copious amounts of all of these things.

You're 208 cm tall?

not sure how tall are Sudanese but I'm well over 190 cm and got many friends and colleagues over 200 cm but usually only few centimetres over
what's interesting is his 5'11" sister
most girls here are under 170 and under 160 is nothing that special

Looks impractical as heck tbqh

I find it cute tbah

wow so impressive, slavshit
I'm 193, now what? wanna suck my cock?
go back to Africa you snow nigger

wut?

sorry I'm autism

that's ok my friend
I can take the bantz
I was just looking for context other than my flag

Straight from the bag.

why do people think only whites drink milk? why is it a white people thing now lmao

no i fart like a madman after drinking a cup

Human is a mammal. I think it's a fake. Everyone drinks milk and dairy food.

>why do non-white people generally have lactose intolerance

do people even go to school in Russia?

That isn't true though... I'm Asian and literally all my Asian family and friends drink milk. There is no way that 80+% of us are lactose intolerant.

Daily reminder that you're not white if you don't drink 4 liters of milk per day and live in the aryan region in pic related.

milk is hugely prevlalent in a lot of cultures outside of whites. maybe you should go to school

it's a white american thing. they drink it like a pint, it's kinda scary desu

I am literally addicted to this milk advert, I would like to imagine it triggering non-whites who can't drink milk

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOD05H7c5I

only 20% of african americans are lactose intolerant, its not white thing at all

The Balkans all drink tons of milk. Meme map t b h

today i have consumed 0.5 liters of milk. also some milk products like kefir and sour milk etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, maybe 80% is a bit high but there's definitely more soy milk and other milk substitutes than real milk at Asian shops here at the Chinatown in London.

>lactose intolerance = milk consumption
fuck off retard

I don't know anyone who needs to take a shit after drinking milk

Do you get the glow when you drink?

My Russian mother is lactose intolerant subhuman but thankfully my masterrace northern Turkish father blessed me with glorious nazi milk drinking genes. :^)

Faggots pls.