>use the metro system for the first time there
>walk in
>see pic related

What do

cry

>ask myself why i didnt hire a car

1) ride train until your stop
2) get off train

act like the stupid arrogant amerilard that you are , you will fit right with that crowd .
oh and talk really loud when describing things to the locals , VOLUME HELPS WITH THIER COMPRIHESION !!!
stupid americunt.

looks like france

t. ahmed

>detonate suicide vest

look downwards at instagram feed

its like telling the french to live with the german occupation.

DEUS VULT

>implying I visit arab / nigger counties
never again

Because you cant drive on the right side of the road.

Yup, its becoming the a shithole like africa

Everything Africa touches becomes shit. It's like a horror movie

Ask yourself how the fuck it can be that this country has better health and education system than your failing experiment you call "best democracy ever". No wonder if they can't afford to teach you more than one language and anything about something outside your country.
I was there 3/10 would never go again.
1 point for the fact that a burger is cheaper than a carrot and 2 for showing us how we could end up if we get lazy..

that and muslims/islam in general.

The fact that this scares you more living in the only developed country where life expectancy goes down makes me cringe.

Wait untill next stop, start clapping, eat burger, complain about niggers being allowed to sit in the front of the subway. Then sream usa usa as loud as you can.

What is happening in Europe is nothing short of genocide.

Man I really hate brown people

Stay mad

Kek

Edited:
1. Ride train until your stop.
>1.5 get raped along the way.
2. Get off the train.

I would much rather have trump as president that have my country get ruined by Muslims

Mexicans are a much better minority than Muslims every will be

>I would much rather have trump as president that have my country get ruined by Muslims

No. No you wouldn't. He's literally tearing the country to pieces.

the mache alles guy will write anything

He's really not.

You see how we instantly disagreed about him?

BBC is long and BLACK

Surrender my white women

Hot

That kid is blind you fucking retards

Nigger*

That's what happens when your country turns in to Antifa shithole

Depends on where you went in the US.
Keep in mind Texas alone is bigger than say France with a strong gdp at that.

what is about this picture ??? He aiming the weapon correct way . He will not trigger it seating behind it you civilian moron

>Ask yourself how the fuck it can be that this country has better health and education system than your failing experiment you call "best democracy ever".

Not to defend the OP and his idiocy, but it's thanks to America that we here in Europe have such good democracy and healthcare, etc. Thanks to the Marshall plan that rebuilt Europe after the WWII. Thanks to, for example, president DATE that "imposed" an experiment of having unions and healthcare in Germany I order that the Americans would see how good it is and implement it back home. We all know how that turned out, but we were much better for it. Not sure if you're French but you also have strong unions that guarantee the right of workers, etc.

>President DATE
Fuck autocorrect. I of course meant the great president FTR.

>muh dik

How to spot a subhuman 101

Hey when you have the lowest IQ of any race, are 13% of the population but commit half of all violent crimes, have the highest percent of single mothers, the highest percent by race in prison, and have by far the largest percent by population of STDs.
Got have at least one thing going for you.

Gotta love statistics taken out of context

Hey when you have the lowest IQ of any race, are 13% of the population but commit half of all violent crimes, have the highest percent of single mothers, the highest percent by race in prison, and have by far the largest percent by population of STDs.
Got have at least one thing going for you.

replied to wrong post

Taken out of context? For being only 13% of the population in the US all of those statistics are completely true.

Is that the European metro? The one that you can ride along the European underground?
>Americans think Europe is a country
>Fullretard.png

write a post bout in Sup Forums.

[spoiler] while getting fucked in the ass by that angry kid [/spoiler]

My bad

Have to count the whole thing as a country to even compare it to the US.

France is so cosmopolitan compared the U.S. - I can't see why any Muslim wouldn't want to live there.

play guess whos got the bomb

[spoiler]anger intensifies[/spoiler]

All those statistics fail to account for institutionalized racism that's been going on since the found of the country. Of course your poor, second class citizens are commiting the crimes. They're poor, second class citizens

How much of a role did Russia have in defeating Japan? Your infographic doesn't depict much Russian V Japanese intervention

How much of a role did Russia have by the time the United States had cut Germany to down to rubble by bombing. Russian only had to cross one border.

Population of Europe is over double the population of America.
>This is America's problem. You believe your own nonsense to be correct, even though so many of you (looking at you, killer) are quite literally too stupid to comprehend the depths of your own stupidity

>when one thing is sufficient to dominate white bois

>What do
There is nothing you can do.
Liberals control everything, and are smuggling these fags everywhere they can thus ruining every society with their tainted progressive touch.
You can only watch as everything burns around you.

Alternatively you could try talking with one and try to break the ice, some Negroes make good friends.

You're right I'm literally in the streets dying right now and life hasn't been virtually the same since he took office.

Wrong. Statistics even show that poor white Americans test and do better in school than rich black kids.
Blacks are given affirmative action. It is easy to get into college and a job if you are black. While if you are a white male you actually have to go above and beyond to get in.

you really had to reach there, skippy

I would think how the fuck did I ended up in NYC

Holy crap check your privileges white boi

Well when you look at things like Texas having a higher GDP than France alone.
Thats why you have to look at all of Europe.

Our military and economy is stronger than Europe.

I am not even white you fucking subhuman. Larp more about your dick, go on.

Muslim roach detected

What he said was correct. No nation in Europe is comparable to the US. The entire continent, or supranational organizations on it, are counted all together and then compared. He was right.

>this is Europe's problem. You're arrogant and intellectually lazy. You'll believe anything that fits your own preconceptions and shy from anything that requires work or courage.

Die on your knees, Euro trash. We won't be rescuing you from your own stupidity and evil again.

Lol. What privilege. I know for a fact this is true.
Ive got a black kid from my school we live in the same neighborhood, I made better grades then him. Yet he gets scholarships and I have to pay out of pocket or get loans.
Tell me where my privilege is at?

Question for yuropoors: Why have they not publicly identified the Finland terrorism victims yet?

You can stockpile and organize. The Book of Isaiah is relevant.

'Doom is coming and you cannot stop it. But you can prepare for the aftermath.'

>not white
>calling others subhumans
4/10 because I replied

Goyim! Blacks are human too! They are skilled nd good people! We would never lie to you goy!

>Our military and economy is stronger than Europe.
I'll grant you military, but EUs GDP is close under US. And EUs GDP PPP(a better measurement of economy) is bigger than the US. And you seem to want to use the whole European continent, which would far outrank the US economy if you were to include countries not part of EU.

>Implaying white is the only civilized race on the planet
>Asians score better then you on IQ tests

2/10 shitty bait.

>being a dicklet
calm down, Chang

Asians also think horn of a Rhino will give you bigger dicks and that shark fin soup tastes good when it tastes of nothing

What would be great is if the many countries that were in Europe and apart of NATO actually paid their fair share of the military budget. Instead of relying on the US for decades.

France is not europe m8

>white and asians true
yet the chances you are asian are almost zero(0)
you are most likelysome sandnigger from persia / pakistan or something

I do feel sorry life hasn't gone your way. But taking it out on the blacks which historically have had it much worse than you is no way to go forward. Instead of wasting all this energy on hate try fixing your life?

>Assumes i'm asian

Talk about being fucking stupid. You make the top of that list no problem.

>Co.nz
Kiwi shitposters gtfo

Don't use the metro

Nice that France fought against German Reich so that it would have Millions of Niggers and Arabs today who's number is keep growing.

All cultures have some retards in it.

they drive on the right in France and most of Europe, genius.

Cool. For the past couple of centuries white nations have dominated this planet. In more resent years Asians are catching up.
As for the future its going to be Asians/whites. All other subhumans.

>you are most likelysome sandnigger from persia / pakistan

Not even close. Keep trying.

I'm the yuro guy you're replying to bed you'll get no argument from me there. As much as I hate Trump that won't cloud my judgement when he's right. Americans have always been our allies and it's only fair for us to pull our own weight in this alliance.

realize these people came from fucked up underdeveloped countries and carry on.

That little kid seems to be the only one being an ass

>Live in city in England
>Walk to work every day (1 Mile each way)
>Rarely if ever see anyone who isn't white on walk to work (maybe 1 per week?)
>Work with about 200 people
>1 x half Chinese
>1 x half Sri Lankan
>1 x sort of tanned, but not sure exact heritage

>No wonder if they can't afford to teach you more than one language

There were 5 language options in my district, and I don't even know how many at the University level, but we also have no need to learn more than English (and eventually Spanish...) here, unlike in Europe where there's a lot more languages in close proximity and the only common language between them is English.

> and anything about something outside your country

But you're right, I'm just a dumb American. What do I know?

>Ask yourself how the fuck it can be that this country

OP said Europe. Which isn't a single country. But okay, we'll just try to guess which one you're from.

TL;DR: there are dumb fucks all over the world. You're a prime example.

Trump isn't destroying the country. Liberal faggots are doing that for him. They didn't want him as president because for the first time in 8 years we haven't had a cuck-in-chief so they are going to destroy the country he is president of.

lel I'll go for another screens to obtain new nationalities

honestly, fuck europe. they deserve it. the future belongs to China.

My life is fine. Im in University and work part time. Im doing well. I just can't stand when people say blacks are the victims today and whites have it so easy.
It's complete bullshit.

As for blacks having it bad, blacks in the US have it way better off than most in African countries.
I mean fuck look at south Africa or Zimbabwe.
Whites have been getting their land stripped away and they are being murdered all the time.
It's not like blacks are always the victim and whites are some how evil. All of that is bullshit.

Obama isn't destroying the country. Conservative faggots are doing that for him. They didn't want him as president because for the first time in 8 years we haven't had a cuck-in-chief so they are going to destroy the country he is president of.

>Why does this all sounds familiar

brown eyes and shitty skin defines *what* you exactly are

I don't mean to be a party pooper but we as Americans will definitely be bailing Europe out again.
Where else will we put all of our liberals?

Why does the US a country populated almost entirely by immigrants hate immigrants so much ?
Constantly posting cherry picked bollocks about how Europe is overrun wanking each other off about how right you are.
The only people who believe this shit are hicks living 500miles from the nearest foreigner