How long does it take for xanax to kick in?

How long does it take for xanax to kick in?

About 15 minutes, depending on how much you took and if you have a tolerance. Also if you're taking it at a time of high anxiety/stress it may feel as if it kicks in faster. How much did you take? Do you have a tolerance?

if you don't feel the effects within twenty seconds of swallowing the pill, continue to redose every 20 seconds until it kicks in

dubs logged

Kek this. Some are duds as well.

Duds

About 10 to 20 seconds. So if you just took it and it hasn't kicked in, then you need to increase the dosage.

just 0,25mg, really furious yes.
thinking about taking one more pill or maybe two.
second time taking xanax, never took it before, literally just to calm myself down, not recreationally.

This. It's meant to be fast acting.

>Protip
>crush the fucks and mix with sparkling water and down the mixture, tastes like shit but kicks in quickly.
Maybe a cold water extraction will remove the binding agents, not Shure with xanax tbh, usually use this with codine and other similar types of pill.
Also do yourself a favour and quit that shit before it's to late.
If you filter the product from the binding agents it will be easier on your liver /kidneys.

I made some marijuana brownies for a girlfriend's eighteenth birthday. She had never tried marijuana before because she didn't like the idea of inhaling smoke. So we ate a couple each and waited. Ten or fifteen minutes later she said "Why I don't feel anything?" So we wound up eating the whole pan before the first ones kicked in. Whoo-hoo!

Forever. Take five more.

i got 0.25mg pills, nothing added to them i think.i got Tramadol with Paracetamol but i don't use it.

I just took it to calm myself down.

.25 is pussy tier, take 8 of those for a total of 2mg to the dome, wash it down with a beer and a shot and pop some hydrocodones if you got em and then call your ex and tell her she got a stinky pussy

i took 4mg with a friend some months ago, didnt feel anything until like 30 minutes in, but it wasnt really much of a recreational effect i just felt like all my natural levels of anxiety just dropped to a zero. so we smoked a joint and i nearly blacked out xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
good times though, did some crazy shit that i would've done ever

Serj is best serj.
Terracotta pie is best pie

You should improve your b8'ing skills you retarded ass bitch.

i'm a pussy then

female friend of mine was over drinking with a bunch of people on my porch and had taken some xannies and seemed fine til she went to leave and just ate it face first down the porch steps
I almost died laughing, she drove that day too KEK

this. too bad being high makes me overly friendly, otherwise id tell that bitch she's a piece of trash. why do opiates make me act friendly to people i usually hate/don't care about?

Trust me find something else to calm you down.
Try a little weed, one hit bong or pipe it won't take long until you're tolerance builds up and then you get cutt off from prescription.
Then you will be buying from dealers and inevitably herion.

>and inevitably herion.
How do people go from xanax / hydrocodone to heroin is beyond me.

Also the DR prescribed me alprazolam just for stressful situations ( CT scans, MRI scans etc.. i'm claustrophobic ).
I just got really furious now because of some bad news and took one to calm myself down, 0,25mg though doesn't feel like anything, it's been an hour already and i have barely noticed a change.

Benzo's are a demon. They don't calm you down they just make you black out.

Trust me on this one, find another drug. It's literally amnesia in a pill.

I could be kicking it in the yard with Jared Fogle and Jerry Sandusky and not give a shit on a few percocets tbh

xanax is extremely short acting, if an hour has passed it's all but run it's course

you're right benzos are literally the worst shitty drugs

Heroin is a cheaper way to get your opiate fix.

my memmie gives me scooby snacks from a container that says "Valium 10mg" when it's nappy nap time or when I'm about to throw her fucking tv off the roof because the tendies were cold. They are great they make me sleepy

Well, that's kind of how benzos work. You don't really notice a high, it just decreases your inhibitions. There's no specific euphoric feeling.

I never understood why people love benzos so much, it literally just makes your brain go into cruise control, there's no pleasurable experience, at least for me. I'm more of a alcohol/phenibut/stim/dissociative kind of guy

>93663 ▶
> (You)
>Heroin is a cheaper way to get your opiate fix.

I'm going to the DR tomorrow to ask for some painkillers, i'm post surgery ( cut two tendons on my leg ), basically they gave me Tramadol but other than severe headaches it doesn't do much.
I'm in Europe so no hydrocodone, only dihydrocodeine and perhaps oxycodone, what should i ask for to treat pain?
I can't sleep at night, moving my leg hurts like shit.

if you are not blowing them then KYS

yea it's really simple. Pill opiates are expensive as fuck compared to baggies of H from some nigger

funny

.25mg is really low dose.

2mg is decent

isn't oxycodone stronger than hydrocodone? why is hydro not allowed in europe when it's not even considered one of the stronger prescription painkillers?

you are a fucking nigger kek
your sinus wall's can't absorb alprazolam( as opposed to something like coke), blowing them does literally nothing other than drip them down your throat!
If you're REALLY that much of a rush seeker just powder it up and parachute it with a piece of toilet paper you retard

they don't change your personality like that. for me I just become more laid back and talkative, which is only bad when I'm talking to some manipulative piece of dirt like my ex.

the mg is what matters yo not the name brand you big dumb idiot. 10 mg of hydro is gonna be stronger than 1mg of oxy nomatter what

your mom looks like one of those suburban housewives who's strung out on vicodin and Valium 24/7.

yea I'm a former heroin junkie i know lol

no shit retard, but he said "I'm in europe so no hydrocodone" why is hydro not offered but oxy is, is my question since youre too dumb to grasp that

I feel like I've wasted my time with you, I gave good advice and clearly you are not taking it.
This comes from seeing friends going down this road and my self, but the first smoke of herion put me off.
My Freinds decided use everyday one month later mainlining herion.
3 dead friends and nearly becoming an addict myself.

hope she dies Lmao

take .50mg under the tongue. Drink a beer. Chill like a motherfucker. Take another .25 and drink another beer. Continue drinking beer until you are chilled enough to stand naked in front of your father and carry a conversation with him about donald trump and the dynamics of social brainwashing. Then you know you're doin alright.

is hydro banned there or something?

No idea, I used for the high

heroin didn't kill your friends, your friends killed themselves using heroin wrong
heroin is awesome

>heroin is awesome

Wew

i injected 2 pounds of heroin into my dick hole an hour ago, I'm so fucking higggghhhhh

Just ask for oxycodone.

I had hydro in hospital, but I can't see why oxy would be much different. Shit works btw, I was fucked up and it really took the edge off. Unless that was the morphine, I can't remember lol.

>Just ask
let's imagine how it'll go
>yo doc can i get some oxy's?
what?
>yeah my leg hurts lol

Nigga if you name the drug you want you won't get shit

i asked my doc for a script for meth, he told me no but jokes on him my uncle gave me some anyways

Pretty easy to get addicted faggot. Use a drug that's actually fun and doesn't turn you into a useless piece of shit.

If you seriously cannot man up and just smoke meth or at the fucking LEAST buy Adderal, then just go back to Africa you spic.

I injected 2 pounds of cum into your mom

I'm on heroin right now and I feel fine
me: 1 you:0

>man up and just smoke meth
>at the fucking LEAST buy Adderal
>back to Africa you spic.
All my what

True. Just tell them your leg hurts until they give you something that works I guess.

Don't feed the summer trolls, they lack the intelligence to defend themselves once their Interlect has been compimised.

im on suboxone mord be i thinkguht an ithoe fucked up th

>meth
Popular with homosexuality
>it's literally the gayest drug out there
This makes me think you are a cock sucking aids riddled fagot.
If you feel to prove that meth is not gay, post a pic of your face and timestamp.

I just scored these from the dark web, Sup Forums - what's the best way to get fucked up on psyllium husk? I'm thinking of snorting a few of them and seeing where that takes me.

Pic related.

dont take benzos ive seen people turn into assholes overtime by them. if you want a pain relief or to escape reality just stick with the weed.

That's some hardcore shit, rectal insertion gives the best high to duration ratio, shove about 20 up your bum.

Email me your paypal and credit card info before you snort that shit and die retard, thanks.

insert into anus and wait for 15 minutes

Crush it up sprinkle power under eyelids get super high

Put the powder directly in your mouth and swallow. Don't use water that will make the effects go away.