Tfw going bald

>tfw going bald
thoughs on this and what do, Sup Forums?

Shave your hair.

stop combing your hair so hard to the side.

what do then?

Show tits

i think thats just your crown dude, i dont think youre going bald

>thoughs

Don't stress your hair by combing or wearing hats, use different types of hair oils, dont be bald.

Get a fedora you neck beard

My hair geta tangled up way too easily, I really do comb it too hard

Alpezine

Doesn't look like it. But if so, talk to a dermatologist about finasteride. Make a list of pros and cons, because the cons are serious too.

I'm also bald and as a medfag I don't recommend any current drug therapies as they do more harm (to your organs and possibly sexlife/mood/etc) than good (keeping your hair).

Your health is much more important than your hair mate.

Medfag again, nothing that you mentioned has any effect on male pattern baldness. It's hormonal/genetic, nothing to do with what you wear. That's a myth.

Conditioner would help with the tang.

Minoxidil

I agree completely, that's why I was thinking of shaving it completely if this gets worse (though it's a though move since I've had long hair for 9 years now)

Step one. Smoke more weed. Step two. Be less stressed.

Stress causes hair loss (and also sometimes pimples)

80% of hair loss at a young age is from stress. Stop being stressed you sorry fuck.

I do smoke a solid amount of weed and don't get stressed easily, I'm pretty chill overall

enjoy your lifetime of no hair, baldy

Rock a #1 buzzcut untill you have to shave your head. Try growing a goatee, some people look stupid being bald without facial hair. Also the look you'll get from butt hurt shitskins is priceless.

Yeah, I'm aware of that, but i can't grow a beard

come back when you look like me

you're not even going bald, that's what people with thinner hair look like when they fucking comb it and split it that hard. show us hairline to actually determine if you are losing hair. If you are, then you've got to either get on fin or stop worrying about and get a shorter haircut. Case closed. Show us hairline OP

>tfw never going bald

Sure thing

Ok you're balding

Fucking teriffic
My hairline has been like this for ages though

You might be starting to lose hairline, it looks good still though, much better than mine. Maybe get on fin if you want to keep it that way, otherwise don't worry about your hair looks good fam. Honestly. Losing hair is just something that happens to males, it sucks. But you got to learn to get over it. Or get on fin.

it's really not even noticeable at this point, if it even is happening. and you say it's been like this for a while? Maybe this is just your hairline. I think you may be overreacting. You might JUST be starting to lose your hair.

Full head of hair master race reporting in.

>dad not bald
>grandads not bald

Never will be bald unless I chose to be bald.

How does it feel you beta fucks

Fin?
Yeah, pic related is from about two years ago
If you can make anything out of it
Good for you, user
>tfw dad is bald
>tfw grandad is bald

That's bull. Your hair is normal. When I had long hair it was pretty much the same. Let your lucious locks flow - having them in a tight bun or ponytail basically pulls them out of your scalp. You can also cut them a bit. You're not balding, you're just a panicky bitch.

>shave
>lift heavy weights
>???
>profit

>you're not balding, you're just a panicky bitch
Sure, tell that to my dad who's constantly, for the past few years, saying I'm balding

Seriously though, thanks for all the feedback, guys

Stop centerparting your hair you fedorad edgemaster. I know you're not a woman, they don't go bald and would never have so many snarles or split ends. You're a disgusting man who thinks it's a positive statement. It's not. Take a shower, get some conditioner and a haircut. Jesus.