What causes individual sentience and why is my conscious experience different from another's?

What causes individual sentience and why is my conscious experience different from another's?

Why did it take millions of years of humans being born before I or you were self-aware of ourselves into a human body? What causes the life and death of individual sentience and is all consciousness connected on a level beyond life and death of our senses?

Dunno. Maybe you're the only true conscious entity and everything else is simply connected to you in an infinite space (no, not physical space).

the conditions for the possibility of experience are the transcendental aesthetic

i think the two most basic requirements are a subject and an object, or in kant's case a subject and the "thing in itself"

i dont know the answer to the second question in terms of kantian philosophy, but i think kant would say experience is the same for everyone, but things that dont have to do with the representation are outside of the law of causality, since reason exists outside the law of causality we have things like free will and subjective experience

Kant is less insightful than the average Sup Forumstard.

shut up fag, philosophy is for pseudo-intellectuals that think they are in the midst of an intellectual pursuit that actually matters, when in reality they are performing mental masturbation because they're not doing anything productive with their life

TL;DR: get a fucking life

Thank you for your input, I'm so curious as to what creates an individual experience / sentience.

It could be that indeed experience is the same for everyone and we are all the same and are only different by the choices we make, our physical existence, and our biological chemistry?

Also, spirituality is an experience, not an intellectual endeavor. You can't think your way to enlightenment, you fucking niggerjewfaggotniggerfuck

it's just a question. i'm not trying to sound pseudo-intellectual or smart or anything. I'm genuinely curious and have never discussed it with anyone.

I'm not in any pursuit of some kind of holy grail, just curiosity and interest on what others may think. No need to get defensive

>What causes individual sentience
Brain chemistry.
>why is my conscious experience different from another's
Different brain chemistry.
>Why did it take millions of years of humans being born before I or you were self-aware of ourselves into a human body?
Our brains didn't exist.
>What causes the life and death of individual sentience
Your brain is born and your brain dies.
>is all consciousness connected on a level beyond life and death of our senses
No, unless you want to talk about matter getting recycled and energy being transferred, then all consciousness is connected to dirt.

you're asking bad questions because you're ignorant to co creative reality. there is no individual experience because we all create this together. You're not here without me

Yeah, great input. Very thought-provoking.

Don't be defensive you faggot, get grounded in who you are... or do you not even know yourself well enough to do that?

lmao sorry, i just processed that you're a noob to this. you should meditate instead of thinking about this stupid shit, otherwise you'll just get confused

You've just got it all figured out don't you?
Actually that really does clear up alot of my questions, it really does come down to brain chemistry creating an individual sense of reality through your individual brain, which is what creates our senses. I just am disappointed by your lack of curiosity. What kind of questions do you have about life? I assume you're just the type that thinks we are nothing more than matter and pessimistic atheism? Nothing wrong with that, I'm just curious on your take on life.

If i'm not here without you, what happens when one of us dies? (rhetorical question)

>Call someone out for actually being defensive
>They call you defensive
Lol, I think you're delusional and are getting even more defensive when I'm just asking a simple question and genuinely interested in other's thoughts.

>I just am disappointed by your lack of curiosity.
I'm curious about a lot of things, but there's no need to try to over-complicate things.
>What kind of questions do you have about life?
I'd like to know how it initially formed.
>I assume you're just the type that thinks we are nothing more than matter
Looks that way.
>pessimistic atheism
What's pessimistic about it? There's nothing bad about being matter. Matter is awesome.

When one of us dies, there are still others.

Also, calling me defensive is being defensive because when you call me defensive, it's in an effort to discredit/ belittle me. This is also true when you call me delusional :P

> oneness

Don't be so defensive, or else we'll have to talk about psychology.

The line I brought up does not get talked about often. His material gets reused because he was early, upper class, and it's easy for academics to do. Why attempt to answer something hard when you can just quote a simplistic answer and get a ton of leeway because someone else wrote it.

I think this is more interesting than the actual topic, which will descend into the same things being regurgitated for the above reasons.

If the same things begin to be regurgitated then you're not speaking for advancement, you're speaking to masturbate your mind

>When one of us dies, there are still others.
Profound observation. I'm sorry you were brought to such anger from the initial OP and felt it necessary to call me names and then say I was defensive. Lol.

That is the question of all questions I suppose, and really the only question when it comes down to it. What lies beyond space and time? What does it all mean?

I was only calling out your jab at the OP, but then not offering anything else in return, but we're getting somewhere now. Noone is limiting what you can and can't respond with, you don't have to quote a simplistic answer. I'm sure anything that you don't like from now on will be categorized as "regurgitation" anyways

Well you never should have been offended in the first place, faggot, that's your fault.

I'm not even angry, that's just how i express myself lmao but this brings me back to how it's not an individual experience. Do you see how it took your individual perception to create an image of me that reflected back to you?

I wasn't offended at all, just curious as to what riled you up so much about the OP in order to get defensive.

This also emphasizes the importance of non-judgement which also stems into the difference between judgement and discernment so that you can properly create your reality

It was to get attention hehe

hehehehehehe

Lol. You have to use judgment on an anonymous text-discussion board. I can't possibly know "that's just how you express yourself".

If someone resorts to name-calling, I assume they're angry about something. There is always judgment, despite how many times you tell yourself you're not judgmental.

>That is the question of all questions I suppose
I meant it more literally than you seem to have take it.
>What lies beyond space and time?
>What does it all mean?
The problem with questions like these is that it's very possible that they don't have answers. What lies beyond space and time? Maybe there isn't a beyond space and time. What does it all mean? Maybe it doesn't mean anything. Would that be a problem? Would it detract from your existence in any way?

1) the gamma neural oscillation
2) difference of type: a higher level of complexity,
difference of token: particularity of the semantic organization of the neural network

of course,
to a fish bach is the same as bieber

>If someone resorts to name-calling, I assume they're angry about something.

It makes sense to deduce that but ultimately it comes from the belief that it is necessary to do so in order to react properly.

>There is always judgment, despite how many times you tell yourself you're not judgmental.

And you're right, there is always judgement, and I'm not perfect. However, I can also take a step back and discern what's happening and let go of my judgement for a bit.

What do you mean by literally? Like where life began as in human life? all life? earth life? universal "life"?

You're right. Meaning is just a construct and no it wouldn't be a problem if there was no "meaning". I don't think these questions are problematic though. Just because there may be no human-level understanding of supposed answers, doesn't create a dilemma. It's fun to entertain possiblities and it stimulates the mind.

>What lies beyond space and time?

Look into 4th and 5th dimension (and beyond if you feel like it but 5th might be most relevant right now)

Third quote guy here (you aren't responding to me but seem to think you are, maybe, doesn't matter). I never cared about OPs picture, I added my post because of the third comment in the thread.

DUDE HE WAS CALLING ME DEFENSIVE LOL

>What do you mean by literally?
As in if you followed back the chain of life through evolution, how did the first thing that we would classify as living arise. We have ideas as to how it might have happened, but we don't actually know yet.

Okay well i think all this stuff is mixed up anyway

I was calling
defensive. I don't know how you thought I was referring to as defensive.

Anyway, the thread douche is leaving, probably gonna go do my meditation for the day heyooo

The music takes skill. I think it's more like taking a pre-renaissance painting and pretending they were adequate at drawing faces.