Am I supposed to be relating to these degenerates?

Am I supposed to be relating to these degenerates?

Show was pretty good until Frank started living with Charlie. Then it went to shit

No, you're not. I have autism and even I could figure that out.

Did you relate to Seinfeld & Co.?

>I don't relate to the characters

literally the WORST criticism of a TV show

'murica

What does the meme spelling of America have to do with anything?

Oh, you know. Thousands of stories of TV execs being retarded.

This. Dennis, Mac and Dee are the only good characters, Frank and Charlie are just le wacky randumb holds up toe knife reddit characters

Could you relate with characters from Friends or fucking Seinfeld?

I truly hope not

What about them? Do you believe that those stories are representative of the American populace?

Yes, today I learned they are champions of the people, hanks to OP

You don't need to try to fill your meme quota, clearly you had something to say and I'm asking you to expand upon it.

In other countries you can have a comfy TV show where none of the characters are relatable or even likeable. See the young ones.

And because Sunny also doesn't have characters you're supposed to relate to, "murrica?" Put it all in one post, you're not making sense.

Muricunt pls go to bed. I don't need to spend another 10 minutes explaining to you why you're all shit.

So you forget where you were going with your initial post.

what's the most underrated episode of always sunny?
the gang exploits the mortgage crisis never gets any recognition but has so many good scenes
>the guys kicking the house front door in
>a glimpse into dennis' sick mind when the family confronts them
>charlie vs the jew lawyer
>good realtor/bad realtor
>dennis and mac posing as a gay couple and trying to claim the better role

& what irrelevant country did your mother have this misfortune to get fucked in?

I don't love that episode but it is highly rated

yep.

my underrated favorite is sweet dee is dating a retarded person

not at all underrated thats one of the most popular episodes

on some level, yes

if you don't you're either -actually- a real fucking asshole or have some kind of social disorder

the whole joke about sunny is how fucked up everyone is in their own way while happily going about their day

I just looked and noticed it's the episode with dayman which I completely forgot

But the scenes with Dee and Dennis and Lil Kevin never get mentioned

I... i relate to George... besides the jewy aspects of his character

that's okay pham we all do

Lol that graph. Yeah, Frank's Brother was probably the worst. I honestly forgot it existed til this made me check what s7e5 was

The Gang Hits the slopes is probably my favorite.
>gratuitous sax scene and 80s movie tropes all over the place

No, you're supposed to observe their bizarre behavior and laugh at it.
I think it's all either women or "men" with woman brains doing this, honestly.

welp, you lost that one

The problem with Always Sunny is the characters became charactertures of themselves.

Go watch the first season again, for example Charlie, while he is dumb, he is still largely a functional human being, now he's a complete and utter braindead retard whos on the level of a small child or Dennis and Dee, while both being completely narcissistic still, are both actually quite functional human beings.

I still enjoy the show (I actually probably think Season 3 and 4 is where it peaked), but the past few seasons have just been meh for the most part.

That episode isn't underrated though.

>HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE
>FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH

Didn't the gang pick up Kev when they were trying to find the father of Dee's baby?

It's just the natural progressin after getting frank to fund all their schemes.
I mean, they acknowledged it in The gang misses the boat. But they're to far gone to ever be normal again.