I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BoycottBitches.com/

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs
BoycottBitches.com/
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then start dating ukrainian girls, i don't want the most powerful country in the world full of halbreed filipino faggots

>buhuuu woman gif no fucky fuckY
Idiot. Woman are like children. If they dontthink it's their duty to do these things, YOU as the american men fucked up.

you sound like a typical american beta, just off yourself since it will cause you less pain than knowing you will never be able to please a woman and your hands are probably too big to hold your micropenis

You're a delusional misogynist if you're serious about this...

>bLOG

LMAO

Don't encourage this faggot.

Grow up.

>I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women
Like you get a say in this.
American woman are boycotting you.

OH HOW CUTE!!! POOR WITTLE BABY IS UPSET BECAUSE MEN ARE BOYCOTTING HER!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Nah, I'm a bearded dwarfish eurofag dude. And OP's a fat git who can't pull pussy for the life of him, and now he's "boycotting" them.

ur a fucking fag

>I have decided to boycott American women
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

what is the sound of a white man ejaculating into a hot tight asian pussy?

>highly unchaste
kek, you lost me there.

COME ON! FUCK MY FEET, WHITE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK MY HUGE JUGS, WHITE BOY!!!!!!!

this is not a log thread

Let's see timestamped screenshots of your face, body, erect penis, bank account, house and credit score.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs

It's true
That's why I married Japanese

Have you ever known foreign women?

Is it possible to sculpt a Fleshlight out of one of his creamy logs?

>Asking another guys to see his dick
Das ghay.

foreign women are a million times superior to white western women

Because they actually act like women.

>BoycottBitches.com/

Extremely cringey site OP.

You really should kill yourself.

until they come over and get Americanized

Amen

I suppose you could, but most people just eat them.

This is actually very true. American women are a fucking joke nowadays, sure, there are of course the odd ones out but in general most american women aren't worth any fucking time of day.

MAKE ME FUCKING ORGASM, BABY!!!!!!!!

Hello john

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU DOXXED ME!!!! The feminists will destroy my life now!!!!!

Lol you now have a bunch of ugly ass Asian kids

>BoycottBitches.com/
>James Alex Fields is a real human bean
>a real human bean
>human bean
>bean
Your so cute, I wanna eat you!

Better than white trash meth addict kids

dubs of truth

Your kids will be methheads

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Why not just go gay and have NSA sex with your bro's?

Is that fungus on those nails?, indians have lower standards then chinks.
they are greasy hairy stupid poo in the loos

but they have really tight vaginas too and are super wet and horny

Idgaf. Go for it.

Foreign Girls are hot affffffffffffff
American Girls mostly are trash tho so. Must be all the flouride, preservatives and toxic waste released into our "generally deemed safe" -FDA(tm) foods and environment that spurs the rapid puberty growth and shitty mentalities of most American women who don't do anything productive besides suckin major D

that is true, the food in america is poison

Do you have Battletoads in your pawn shop?

quads = truth. Trump is just a small distraction for our congress to fuck up the country. As soon as I'm done with college I'm out this bih bitch

Good. More pussy for me! And asshole, too! Thanks American man!

for real tho like you know the US has run out of places to put their industrial byproducts so it's going into food and some even marketed as health products and shit. There is a fucking water for babies that is infused with flouride lol if that doesn't make the population docile I don't know what does.

Ever since we had this shit put into our system other countries have done way better in technological improvements and overall the US is just declining. You can just google side effects of artificial colors, flavors, and more and it really does have a cloudy memory and fatigue effect along with changing moods completely. You know girls are weaker than men so the effects are 10x greater on them turning them into media loving sluts who will do anything that seems like "its in right now".

the one on the right looks to have actually been losing weight recently judging by the picture. You can tell there's an excess of loose skin that isn't filled with the fat suffocating the rest of her fucking form. Bitch best keep it up.

>Ever since we had this shit put into our system other countries have done way better in technological improvements and overall the US is just declining
that's mostly because of muh capitalism
and greedy fucks opting for whatever pays best rather than whatever works safest/most efficiently

>Maria Kang
>KANG

WE

can you even imagine her riding your cock? She would be so fucking wild in bed and would probably ride your cock until you fucking passed out. She would be SCREAMING in orgasm the whole damn time!

>American girls won't fuck me and I think foreign women will for some reason
End your life. Desperate virgins are so cringy

you have described immature females
>females like this are all around the planet

>boycott American women.
theres more than enough thirsty men to take your place,
theres a reason hookers can be choosy if they want to.

fuck kids. anything is better than breeding like rabbits. fuck kids.

THIS IS MY COCK CRAZY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!