Why don't you roll your own cigs?

Why don't you roll your own cigs?

>inb4 "I don't smoke"

Other urls found in this thread:

profiles.nlm.nih.gov/NN/B/C/X/B/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't smoke

I inb4ed it. Doesn't count.

Because tobacco that comes in a can is the leftovers that get swept up in the factories.

That's just not true.

i used to roll my own when i smoked. now i vape i make my own coils. i guess that's the vaping equivalent of rolling your own.

because too much work

Just get a machine and sit down for 10 minutes every morning. It's not hard.

i smoked for 10 years, rolled my own like twice, fucking gay i felt poor and id rather smoke something a robot made for me, now that i quit i see everyone who smokes to be weak minded as you are seriously cutting your life short and there is no afterlife so if youre smart youll stop

>smoke for 10 years
>everyone else is weak minded

It's just not the same.

>rolling with a machine

It's great. The machine cost $5 and the tubes are less than a penny.

Plus you get to have a proper filter and they smoke great.

Sounds like a job. Just buy cigarettes, quit or start vaping. Nobody has time to roll cigarette like a hipster faggot.

You waste 10 minutes a day doing nothing every day.

what? i was weak minded as well
>tf is ur point faggot

Sounds like it could be fun and cheaper than buying packs. Where do you get that form of tobacco? Never seen it in stores before.

That you're being a hypocrite and should have more understanding.
I was buying pouches for months and then one day the guy at the store offered to sell me tubs.

It's $50 for 100 grams

Nice. Any recommendations, like what types to buy or certain brands? What do you use for filters?

The tubes I get are called "fasfil" (because they were going to fast to spell it properly)

I smoke Canadian Classics tobacco. Just try out a few different ones. Avoid John Players and Export A, I guess

Because I smoke a pipe like a proper gentleman sir.

this would be true if i still smoked, i see people smoking and i think i cant believe i was so stupid, i cant believe i was so controlled by cigs, and you dont realize how much it actually sucks until you stop, there's no doubt in my mind that every time you put that cig to your lips you have a thought in the back of ur mind saying "shit wtf am i doing, this is gona kill me"

Tubes as in pre rolled papers that you fill with tobacco? Rolling it sounds like it'd be more fun imo. Do rolled cigarettes taste as clean as regular ones?

Because i'm not some bottom feeding turd who can't afford real cigs

I just really suck at rolling.

The tubes are DIRT cheap and have a decent filter.

Are you aware that moderate pipe smokers actually have a *lower* chance of early death -- by 20% -- than strict non-smokers?

Partaking in third-world country drugs.

I feel sorry for you, OP, either you belong in Bolivia or the 80s.

Some people just like smoking. Not everyone is a weak minded pussy who's "controlled" by cigarettes. Just like people who smoke cigars. Speak for yourself.

Why waste $10-15/day if you don't have to? Fucking retard.

>ive never stepped outside of moms basement

There is almost no down side. Except for transportation and time spent rolling.

-taste better
-can adjust quantity
-cheaper (by a lot. Everybody wan'ts to save money so STFU)

Because I can afford the convenience that comes with buying pre-rolled.

I quit smoking consistently when I was 16. I only did that shit for a year. Was going up a flight of stairs and almost passed out. I have blood issues as it is so not getting muh oxygen could really fuck with me.
Besides rolling cigs with my sausage fingers would make a mess, I don't even roll joints because of that. Packing a bowl is easier

That's expensive as fuck, here it costs 6-8 euros for 30 grams

>i vape i make my own coils
Are your coils handmade? Also, split your head open with a rubber mallet please.

Nothing in Canada is cheap.

im not aware of that, as it sounds like bullshit, no offense

you stupid fuck, i love smoking and i wish i still did, if the air was made of tobacco smoke id be in heaven, but it kills you, its big business working together to maintain your shitty health caused by them, my teeth were constantly in pain i would cough like a maniac randomly couldnt enjoy anything unless i knew id have a cig after

because i smoke super rarely (like i'm super stressed or something) and i'd rather buy a pack than roll that shit

Yes.

I do. Still buy a pack of Camels once in a while just for improved taste.

Love the label.

And dick causes cunt cancer.

Who tf cares?

That's my brand but I don't roll my own. I could try it I guess.

Yeah no shit it's not healthy, no one said it was you fucking dumbass. My point is not every smoker is some weak minded bitch like you who's a slave to cigarettes. You're fucking pathetic take your autistic opinions somewhere else and fuck off.

Because I bought a shit load in Kiev for fucking peanuts.

You see? Completely missed my argument. It's not that your WAY is a poor choice, but smoking in itselfs is a stupid thing to do.

1. You develope physical deformities (yellowing etc).
2. You reek like a old hobo.
3. You inhale hazardous materials
4. You gain nothing
5. You poison your enviroment
6. You poison everyone around you
7. Everything you touch will smell like a hobos cheesed dick

i used to sound just like you, you poor poor genderfluid non binary pronoun respecting antifa faggot

>sounds like bullshit
From the US Surgeon General report “Smoking and Health” (No. 1103, page 92):

>Among the pipe smokers…The U.S. mortality ratios are 0.8 for non-inhalers and 1.0 for inhalers.

In other words, pipe smokers who inhale have the same chance of early death as strict non-smokers, while pipe smokers who don't inhale have a 20% LOWER chance of early death.

Link to the paper:
profiles.nlm.nih.gov/NN/B/C/X/B/

I should note that this isn't just one study. It's a report on smoking by the US Surgeon General collected from HUNDREDS of studies over a period of decades.

Tell us more about your intimate knowledge with Hobo dick, you fucking faggot

I was only saying that rolling is better.

Get your head out of your asshole.

>don't inhale
Can't be done.

ya can die at any moment why not just chill the fuck out and have a smoke. how can ya enjoy life if ya so paranoid about what may kill ya. fucking plastic bottles cause cancer there is no escaping death

ive met pack a day smokers who are still alive in their 70s. i think it all comes down to luck and genetics.

I've smoked a pipe for more than 20 years, and I don't inhale. In fact, inhaling pipe smoke ruins the flavour. For the full flavour, you snork it: holding the smoke in the mouth and blowing out through the nose without inhaling it.

you're proving my point
20% less likely than a person who inhales! NOT 20% less likely than a non smoker!

A counter to your points... You're a faggot. I live my life how I want and I'll have a far fuller one for doing so. Anyways, enjoy sitting on your PC all day. Your healthy though so good job... loser!

I have several Cuban cigars. I just can't not inhale and then I feel like garbage lol

Born-again-non-smokers are the worst

kek

yeah i know how much a of a piece of shit i am being

What good is being alive if your quality of life is shit though. I bet they have holes in their neck or cancer. But at least they're alive!1

This. People should mind their own fucking business and not force their retarded opinions on other people.

No, death rates for pipe smokers who inhale is 1.0 compared to the general non-smoking population. It's 20% lower for pipe smokers who don't inhale.

Op cant inb4

Because straights are for fags and women

inafter yo're a faggot.

Try snorking. You'll get the full flavour that way, especially if you have Jacobsen's organ(s), and you'll absorb the nicotine through the bucal membranes without getting any of the tar in your lungs.

impossible

Where? A 9g bag here (Ireland) is like 5euro. A 20pack of straights is close to 12 euro

They did NOT have holes in their neck. The worst was a heart attack but he seems fine now. I dont underatand why youre being so salty im just speaking about what ive seen vs the anti smoking government propaganda being shoved down our throats

>snorking
Wtf is snorking? Google yields poor results

i think you need to re-research

he literally described it a couple of posts ago

Look, I posted a link to the report and the fucking page it's on. It's right on the US Surgeon General's own website. If you're too stupid to go and look it up, don't call me a fucking liar.

Yes. Snorking is holding the smoke in your mouth and blowing it out through your nose without inhaling it.

Yeah i still do. In Canada, it's literally the only way to smoke cheaply.

Do you use embassy tubes or do you just roll cowboys?

They're called "fasfil" and I get 250 of them for $2

Can someone point out why camels have a
dromedary instead of a camel in the box?

Because not everybody is a fucking nerd.

i wont look at that data because i like to use this thing that i was born with called logic, so if oyu take two people who never smoked, gave one a fucking baccy pipe, BUT DIDNT INHALE, that one that has been filling their mouth with smoke deteriorating their gums teeth and toung, which is attached to the rest of their body, you know thru like blood nd shit, that guy will be healthier? You my friend, are retarded.

Smoking cures cancer. Open your eyes.

You're ignoring official data compiled from hundreds of studies over a period of decades by the US Surgeon General, obtained from a report posted to the official government website of the National Institute of Health because the "common sense" obtained from your 14 years on this Earth and the wisdom of your middle school locker room says different. But I'm the retard.

Ah, Sup Forums, home of Dunning-Kruger.

tl;dr

>But I'm the retard.
I'm glad you've come to realize this.

yeah you sure are

That's like saying "why do they have a labrador instead of a dog?"

this

I can't believe I'm considering this. Does it make sense to try with a cigarette or would that taste gross?

Gross. You need high quality tobacco such as a nice cigar. (It's really the only way to smoke a proper cigar)

I do, but only to conserve tobacco

I knew you weren't supposed to inhale, never tried to exhale through the nose though. I'll be sure to try it. Any experience with joints? I do roll my own cigs using drum tobacco, if that's a brand you'd generally recommend

It helps if you have at least one Jacobsen's organ. Not everyone has one (and very few have two; those who do tend to become famous wine-tasters, chefs, and the like), but if you do, snorking will give you a much more nuanced set of flavours. The thing about cigarette tobacco is it's made for convenience, not for flavour. It's generally burley, which is bland and simple as far as tobaccos go, and has all kinds of unpleasant chemical tastes due to the moisturizing agents and the stuff they use to make the tobacco burn evenly.

because they suck

Brand of what? Papers?

Sorry, misread. I know that drum is good to roll with but it lacks the punch of 4000 chemicals that I'm addicted to.

Have you tried any good pipe tobaccos? Avoid the drug store pipe tobacco at all costs: no Captain Black, no Borkum Riff, no Amphora. It has to sit on the shelf for a long time, and it has to all taste the same, so the tobacco is full of chemicals and additives and tops, which gives it a mediciney or chemical taste. There's such a wide range of pipe tobacco flavours that it's hard to recommend just one, but my suggestion is to try a tin of something they've been making for 100+ years, since it will have a classic taste a lot of people enjoys, something like Presbyterian Mixture, Escudo Navy Deluxe, Dunhill 965, McConnell's Scottish Cake, Orlik's Golden Sliced, etc.

I really can't help you. I smoked some whisky flavored drum out off my buds pipe that was good, but all I smoke are cigs

This

OP I'm from Canada too and is nice Brazilian girl in Berlin showed me the art of rolling cigarettes.

She smoked a natural tobacco, I think the brand was Pueblo.

Really really good stuff. And I don't smoke regularly.

Except Ganja.
>420blazeitfgt

I do.
Much cheaper than buying straights.
Also after years and years of rolling my own I don't like the taste of premade ones.

No, I'm not asking for a recommendation, I'm giving *you* recommendations. You should try smoking a tin of one of those tobaccos I suggested. Roll it and smoke it the same way you would Drum and see how it catches you. Once you develop your palate, you won't want any tops to hide the subtlety of the flavours.

The thing about smoking out of a pipe rather than a ciggie is that the flavours actually change as you smoke. For one thing, briar absorbs sugar and flavonoids, so you get flavour ghosts from previous bowls (you can use meerschaum or clay if you want to avoid ghosts), but as you smoke, the concentration of what remains in the bowl goes up as well as the heat vaporizes the moisture and liquifies the sugar, nicotine, and flavonoids into the bottom of the bowl. It's a very different experience from a cigarette or even a cigar.

Here in England it's about £10 for 30 grams.
I takes the fucking piss.
Sometimes you can find Polish shops selling £10 for 50 grams of imported duty free tobacco, but it tastes like crap 99% of the time.

And i would like to keep it that way

smoking tobacco always gives me a headache

derp