Alright Sup Forums, I've played through Skyrim multiple times. It's one of my favorite games...

Alright Sup Forums, I've played through Skyrim multiple times. It's one of my favorite games, but doing the same thing gets old. Other than this character roulette, how else can I switch things up this play through?

Other urls found in this thread:

enderal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajp3OcVInrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give yourself a handicap like those if you die once you have to restart or something.

play with only your left hand

ok

Try no fast travelling or make a character and get really into it lore wise. One time I made a character who was a battle priest who only used a 2 handed sword and the only magic she used was from a prayer mod that essentially gave new powers/shouts that temporarily enchanted the weapon I was using. I basically fought for justice, so I went against basically every organization in the game except the stormcloaks (she was a nord so obv). I feel the game is more fun when you look at it less as playing the game and more as playing the character

rollin

i started playing skyrim like a week ago and im really into, i dont care about your problems, i just came for some good memes, anyone?

shit tier character, rip me

Deal.

roll

>crying

pic related

Roll

bump

im rollin

roll

not a bad combo imo

roollin

Fuck it, I'll roll

enderal.com/

Been playing it weeks, forget it's a mod it's huge and like playing big new DLC for skyrim, new levelling system and perks, it's amazing ans free.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajp3OcVInrk

rollin

roll