Non-Christians, please describe your associations with this symbol

non-Christians, please describe your associations with this symbol

tyrannic yurotrash used to hang faggots from those things to dry up and get eaten by vultures.

It's a symbol of oppression

Dude, that's teutonic order flag. Delete this.

Black sword protruding from earth

I associate that symbol with the story of Christ dying by crucifixion

I don't care desu. We don't have much christians in my city. It's almost non existant. But they aren't annoying or anything. They live their life, we live ours. It happens that they get teased in school though.

When I saw this symbol I thought more of this

Religion discussions go to

I associate it with the crucifixion of Isa, a muslim prohet you call Jesus

t. muslim

Muslims don't belive in crucifixion, you impostor

The cross? Christian values but not christian rules.

But yeah the black cross on white background is definetely just the teutonic flag.

S*nnis don't

I'm East German. Seing people of any sort of religion is rare and usually frowned uppon.

What sect are you then?

Christianity

Christianity

The Northern Crusades

Sunni muslims are best muslims.

My feelings towards the symbol are positive even though I don't believe in god, which might just be because it's very present in our flag.
But with the cross itself, I don't associate anything in particular except christianity.

muslims?

Teutonic order.

rotated nordic cross

Flag of Cologne in EU4

>living the meme

There are no muslims. That's why cuck-germans say we are nazi.

I see a gigantic Big Black Cock

shit piss larping monkey trash autist whoreson I guess or something like that.

Disgust

Christians in Germany are the biggest nation wreckers, worse than Muslims and Jews combined.

Teutonic Order

I'm asking because I don't know but, why does Poland hate the Teutonic Order?

Christfags, stop trying to claim a common means of punishing criminals in the past as your religious symbol. We know deep down you're nothing but a bunch of masochistic retards but give it a fucking rest.

bump

왜? 그냥 물어보는 건데....

Rivals when the time TO held Prussia (the original area) and had territorial interests with the other's land. Poland wanted access to the Baltic sea through Gdansk while TO wanted land routes to the >H>R>E for supply purposes.

Symbol of Catholic oppression

well, Christianity.

but wht I associate with the symbol of the cross:
the finite meeting the infinite, as in man/God as in Christ. a symbol for acknowledging inherent suffering as part of life, bearing your cross.

opressor and traitor of our country

Although peaceful and semi-constructive during in modern time, it's in the same ballpark of crescent-and-star, an invisible friend for certain group of people, which is understandable and necessary. But both causing massive fuck-ups during different period of human history.
Should be got rid of, but humanity is not ready yet.

It's a cool religious symbol.

Probably the best logo ever created. Simple, stricking and can be placed everywhere.

That's the flag of United Baltic Duchy