How does Sup Forums feel towards tan Germans

How does Sup Forums feel towards tan Germans

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/refugees-welcome-uk-germany-compare-migration
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-refugees-are-good-for-europes-economy_us_560da728e4b07681270162db
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just here to kill 20000

bump

bump!!!!!!

Killthem

k i l l t h e m

fuck refugees

Why would you like this thread?

This is why people hate the alt right and why arabs are afraid to come to Europe. Besides, I love kebabs,

die

Kill the fucking lot

heres to another 10,000 dead noggers

Glad you understand it. I could care less.

also, posting for my share.

So sorry that I just made 10K drown.

dafuq is a Tan German

It's cultural enrichment.Without those wonderful new Germans, the modern Germany would not survive.
Sign: Antifa

if this were real it would be a nice case for a posting bot
hopefully it is real and we get like 25 "watches for $0"

Will you fuckng alt-right raysists stop hurting the innocent victims

welp, imma be here a while

Bump for justice.

I'd like my post to count for 10k posts instead of 10k kills please but spare the niggerdick for later home use not in a gay way tho

This is why people think Germans are Nazis.

This thread is ridiculous. Go back to Sup Forums you nazi stormfag

ok

are there any cute refugee grills?

Same fag.

Only 10,000? I want 100,000.

What?

Yes please

Sorry, my pretty little Antifa-wannabe boy, you sweet, sweet, precious thing. Sorry, but no.

And sorry for making me post again, drowning another 10K invaders.

noice

hahaha shit this made my day, thanks user

I fear Islam because I wanna live

damn son, looks like I got some double dubs

Is this a get thread?

No U

bump

Drown, baby drown

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/refugees-welcome-uk-germany-compare-migration

Refugees aren't even a major issue.
You do realize that there are stories on refugees in the past...

this is sickening, germany desperately needs more work force just like angela merkel says

"Refugees could prove especially valuable in Germany. Chancellor Angela Merkel has said publicly that the country is ready to welcome the estimated 800,000 refugees who will arrive this year (although unofficial estimates have now climbed to as many as 1.5 million people). While the influx is currently overwhelming German authorities, the country desperately needs more young workers to patch a big demographic hole in its population."
source huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-refugees-are-good-for-europes-economy_us_560da728e4b07681270162db

i think we should be open and welcoming to the people who are coming from war torn countries instead of being hostile against them and denying them a chance to benefit europe

I don't want any blood on my hands

oh no

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

400,000 !!!

It's really funny.

Germany has taken way more refugees than the rest of the EU and the total US (remember, US is 300 million citizen, Germany is 80 still germany took more citizen).

Compared to the rest of the world (expect for maybe like Switzerland, Austra, Luxenbourg, GERMAN-SPEAKING places)
the rest of the world has a higher crime rate, a higher murder rate and a higher rape rate speficially the US crime rate compared to German one is insane.

Refugees are only raping and stealing and killing people in 99% of the world regardless of it being a Japanese in Ubzekistan or an Uzbek in Japan. But in Germany 99% of the people integrate properly. What is happening here?

Hahahaha sucks to be a German. It's too bad, I always wanted to visit Europe. Now you couldn't pay me to visit that dune coon infested shithole.

Benefit *from Europe

Total bullshit.

That they want to integrate is a complete strawman

Oh so it's cool that rape and assaults have increased with the influx of refugees so long as the numbers aren't as high as other countries? Tell that to the women who were raped

Two things. One, the hostility didn't start with Europe. It started when migrants from supposed "war torn" countries arrived in places like Portugal, Italy, Spain, and Eastern Europe, saw their free handout and decided "Hmmm, yeah this isn't enough money for me" and high tailed it to Germany and Sweden.

As for the work force argument, you already have freedom of movement in the EU and high youth unemployment in the south. Those can move in easier, won't abuse the welfare system, and won't set up their own segregated communities where they refuse to learn the native language.

Good logical explanation.

Let me recap. Actual statistics that are being proven by multiple independent parties are worth less than your intellectual own opinion amirite?

You are aware there is a difference between relative and absolute numbers? The relative crime rate (excluding Sexual-related offences) of the US is around 10%. For all of the DACH region (so Austria, Switzerland and Germany) it is a total of 3% (including sex-offences).

Those statistics are published by both govnerment agencies as well as left AND right extremist groups here.

Muslims are higher on the oppression hierarchy than women these days it seems.

It's funny since around ~10-15% of students at most big German Unis (Berlin, Hamburg etc.) are of Iranian/Afghan origin.

This post doesn't count. I want them to ruin Europe

And the boat is Swedish.
No surprises there.

>small numbers are tolerable.

No.

Also, you realize this was NOT Merkel inviting Refugees to Germany, right?

This was Merkel inviting refugees to the Schengen area.

Who made this choice for everyone?

take a wild guess

mudslime detected.

they're not tan germans, they're human garbage who happen to be disposed in Germany, Sweden, Italy etc. instead of the ground of the ocean, a volcano or Auschwitz

Are you dumb? Everywhere crime is gonna happen that is no exception.

But you want to talk down the place where it it happens the lowest right?

So if a white (or black I assume you are American) male rapes a white female it is not included in the statistics?

Are you mentally retarded or just trying to spread propaganda?

The official statistic of the US of all non-sex related offences is around 10% relative. THREE Countries have a total crime rate of 3% (including sex-related offences)

Either you are an autist or really just 12.

I am a "mudslime" because I study in Germany? So the only way for me to know what is going on at German Universities is by being a muslim?

It is funny when you can easily see how people are beat in an discussion.

Germany give weapon to isis . and now they cry because refuges are coming in europe. I love european mentality

Let me recap. A country that has an official weapons embargo, gives weapons to an organization that directly threatens them. Surely that makes sense. Obviously it isn't the Russians and Americans supplying the weapons.

Seeing such comments I get more happier and prouder every day to be able to call myself a young man living in the most civilized, affluent, educated and intellectual place of the planet, the DACH/BENELUX region.

I'd rather live in Kazakhstan than in the US. Afghanistan has a fucking lower relative crime rate than the US.

>Crime is gonna happen but don't prevent it even if you 100% can.
Again, no.

>But you want to talk down the place where it it happens the lowest right?
It doesn't matter where it happens, only that it does.
>So if a white (or black I assume you are American) male rapes a white female it is not included in the statistics?
Not always.

>Are you mentally retarded or just trying to spread propaganda?
Strawman

>he official statistic of the US of all non-sex related offences is around 10% relative. THREE Countries have a total crime rate of 3% (including sex-related offences)

Using the U.S. as a standard is a fallacy if we're talking about Germany. You do realize the U.S. isn't the center of the world, right?

>Either you are an autist or really just 12.
Not an argument.

In Oslo, capitol of Norway, something like 156 out of 159 reported assault rapes, during the last 3 years, was done by africans.

source

>Seeing such comments I get more happier and prouder every day to be able to call myself a young man living in the most civilized, affluent, educated and intellectual place of the planet, the DACH/BENELUX region.

let's see how long it's gonna stay that way, with assholes like the terrorists and Pierre Vogel frolicking about

>Again, no.

Because you can prevent anything 100% right? 12 year olds are not allowed to use the site despite even registering anywhere it is plainly illegal.

>Not always.
Already proves you are biased. If a crime happens it happened. The only question is why it happened not by whom it was commited or against whom.

>Strawman
Nop just "I did not yet have political science class in school nor will I ever study anything".

>Using the U.S. as a standard is a fallacy if we're talking about Germany. You do realize the U.S. isn't the center of the world, right?

Do I care? Tell me one other country outside of Central Europe that has remotely any similair wealth, infrastructure/security (I get fucking payed by my government to study),
and such a low crime rate. Exactly there is none (and no Japan is not).

Because Oslo is Germany?

>They sucks at math. $0 = profit 100%

cleantime.adistra.com

>Let me recap. A country that has an official weapons embargo, gives weapons to an organization that directly threatens them. Surely that makes sense. Obviously it isn't the Russians and Americans supplying the weapons.
Source?
>Seeing such comments I get more happier and prouder every day to be able to call myself a young man living in the most civilized, affluent, educated and intellectual place of the planet, the DACH/BENELUX region.

the word for that is "leech"

>I'd rather live in Kazakhstan than in the US. Afghanistan has a fucking lower relative crime rate than the US.
The U.S. prefers it, too.

Bump.

Obvious explanation is that white women don't report assaults by their white acquaintances.
Happens a lot in the US too.

If you mean by "work force" unskilled, illegal immigrants, then by all means - just let anyone cross multiple safe countries.

But in reality, you don't mean that. Because you know that the majority of immigrants make their way due to economic reasons and not because they're from "war-torn countries".

Also, another 10K just drowned. Deal with it.

They have "embargo" . but they can make léopard tank. So in fact they havent embargo

Again I do not get that type of comment. Germany has taken way more refugees than any country of the world and that by far since multiple years. No one will deny that that is clear. Still at the same time Germany had by far the lowest increase in crime (even less than the US which took virtually no refugees). If anyone wants to deny this request material from your national data sources or fucking start looking it up yourself (in something that is not called ZIONISTKKKCONTROLMEDIA.TK)

>Source?
So you ask me for source while stating that Germany is supplying ISIS. are you mentalyl retarded? You are asking me for a source for a German law that has been in place since WWII but if you say something such outlandish that no one would believe you ... Omg I hope sure this is bait.

>the word for that is "leech"
So it is leeching because? I was born here I lived my whole life here I eeven get payed by my govnerment to study here.

Just pathetic jealous Americans here.

ITT: Angry white males.

Let them all die

Well, okay then, there are absolutely no problems with sexual assaults in areas with a high number of africans or muslims.
The police in Norway are making this up.

And i wrote assault rapes, that is if a woman is attacked on the street and raped.
And that happens way to often in Oslo, and every single one is reported to be a nigger.

>The U.S. prefers it, too.

Wow you witty kid your mommy must have taught you how to use syntactical clues to build your own joke right?

You are aware your whole country is run by Germans and Iranians (and some Indians)? LIterally no other ethnicity in your country besides Germans and Iranians does anything economically relevant for your country. (Look at US Census Bureau capita per race median degrees for last 10-20 yearssssss)

Yes, didnt you hear, they moved it to Germany recently, they predicted this thread and moved it just to piss you off even further.

only 10000

post more

WOOPS !

That is exactly it. I am white myself but I realize in Uni the only people that get upset about other looking people coming in are those that look terrible and would not have a chance to get a hot girl in the first place.

That is typical American hipocrisy. Before if they showed their anger society would have laughed at them. Now they can show their anger and use "the refugees" as a scapegoat. So pathetic wow.

>Because you can prevent anything 100% right? 12 year olds are not allowed to use the site despite even registering anywhere it is plainly illegal.
It was prevented in many areas until refugees were introduced into small towns in Germany, and Europe. This entire statement is stupid and the correlation to the internet is a fallacy.

>Already proves you are biased. If a crime happens it happened. The only question is why it happened not by whom it was commited or against whom.
Not all persons report rape. It is a sad victim statistic that doesn't. Again, not an argument.

>Nope just "I did not yet have political science class in school nor will I ever study anything" Another strawman

>Do I care? Tell me one other country outside of Central Europe that has remotely any similair wealth, infrastructure/security (I get fucking payed by my government to study),
and such a low crime rate. Exactly there is none (and no Japan is not).
you should care because straying from the argument that "germany invited refugees into Europe" means that you aren't following along. If you aren't, then you're a troll.
Also: Germany is exactly like Japan in that they rely on the US for defense support. I agree about your infrastructure point.

Check your spelling. You're on an English board. Act like it.

Fuck perkerne!

> Germany had by far the lowest increase in crime
>citation needed

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

You were saying?

>It was prevented in many areas until refugees were introduced into small towns in Germany, and Europe. This entire statement is stupid and the correlation to the internet is a fallacy.

So let me recap. You actually think there is a place in on this planet where there is a 0% crime rate? Go shut down the computer go back to mommy and daddy.

Right. Obviously I trust a media outlet for profit (specifically English one, who are trying to make Germany look bad at every possible second because of Brexit) more than I trust, German, Austrian and Dutch students and non-profit organization. Yes sir yo uare right

If you would have studied political science here you would have get kicked out after 2 weeks.at worst.

And meanwhile all those Iranians are doing their MSCs here in Eco IT. Just wow.

Literally none. Islam doesnt allow women to travel without an adult male chaperone. All the men go to germany and try to get enough gibs to go back and retrieve their wives. So far most just start liking white women instead and leave their families in the wartorn shitholes.

Im not kidding. 9/10 refugees are military-age males.

Let me step out of your way so that you be on your way to Afghanistan

But hey for all those butthurt Americans that desperatly are searching a scapegoat to cope with their failure of finding a female:

I get payed by my government to study, around 15% of our students are Iranians/Afghans (mostly economical IT, most of them came to Germany age 15 and older)

and we had G20 the biggest world event since years (in Hamburg, I was there) with so many foreigners being there and what did happen? Among 100.000+ protesters we had 10 (ten) people who had injuries (all of which where light injuries)

But yes glorious USA amirite. Bye kiddos

thats a shame, I feel like there could be some potential

You stupid fuck - I'm German.

bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html

If you can be bothered to read it, you twerp. Migrants are the problem. And you have another 10K's blood on your hands.

>kiddos
nigger, how old are you?

Bin nicht der Typ, mir sind die Daten ansich auch scheiß egal aber dir ist schon klar, dass die BKA Daten offensichtlich gefältscht und manipuliert sind? Das wurde mehrmals nicht nur bei den öffentlich rechtlichen erwähnt sondern auch von externen Organisationen (sowohl rechts als auch links).

Du redest über Politikwissenschaft dabei hast du wohl noch nie ne Uni von innen gesehen uff.

>So let me recap. You actually think there is a place in on this planet where there is a 0% crime rate? Go shut down the computer go back to mommy and daddy.

No need. There any many places that don't have crime every year. towns, village... not big cities, obviously, but I would say Tokyo would come much closer to that mark if they moved their embassies. Especially the middle eastern ones.

Do you blame your failure on European education, or your home country?

Came here just to post in the thread.

Fuck Merkel, fuck the rapefugees. Let pure Germans have their country back.

Gefälscht, um Migrantenkriminalität zu verharmlosen? Ja, natürlich - und trotzdem: die Zahlen sprechen für sich. Viel Spaß noch mit den Isch-mach-disch-Messer-Merkelgästen. Auch wenn du heute noch denkst, in deinem Elfenbeinturm wärest du sicher - sie schlachten dich ab. :)

>only physically ugly people are racist

STRAWMAN ARGUMENT

lol that's the type of naive privileged response I would expect from a Western European who thinks they can change anyone's culture. Well brown people at least, apparently a nation with the best healthcare (in terms of results, not in terms of distribution) and R&D can't possibly be reasoned with, but the backwater religious fucks from the Middle East will love you and turn into healthy Germans. Working great in France right?

Guess what, people suck all over the world enlightened one, and the economic migrants who are welfare shopping don't give a fuck about your culture but about your money. The few actual refugees mixed in with them might though.

Also, you may not want to live in the US, but the actual engineers and doctors from the middle east do. Have fun with the uneducated ones.

You mean actual refugees or anyone who can get on a boat and claim they're a refugee cause they threw their papers away?

>blame your failure on European education

Sorry but I can't keep quiet anymore.
This guy said he is German. You are aware German students have by very far the best raw scientific output in the whole world?

I personally think you are right and refugees are really increasing crime rates but trying to say anything against European education made you just look so terribly bad.

>There any many places that don't have crime every year.

I guess that is why he said relative. You know the difference between relative and absolute numbers? Does not seem so. If a village has 1 inhabitant it is obvious there will be way less crime compared to a city of 3 millions.

except that there's nothing wrong with European education, especially if he blames it.

How did you miss that? European education?

>but the backwater religious fucks from the Middle East will love you and turn into healthy Germans. Working great in France right?

Just curiously asking. I see what happened in France and really it is a disaster yes. But Germany? I was in Germany last time 4 months ago (Hamburg) and the city (and its inhabitants) looked and acted the same exactly like last time I was there (which was 5 years ago).

I remember hearing that Germany tries to locate poor refugees coming from militia specifically to very affluent neighbourhood to deter them from doing anything. Maybe that plays a role?

Because it is a fact Germany got more refugees during the same period of time the others did.