Post a Sup Forumscore album you don't like at all

Post a Sup Forumscore album you don't like at all

i love Kid A though

I don't dislike it, but it is the most fucking overrated album I've ever heard. It's pretentious indie shit and nothing beyond "good".
I think OKC is pretty good but I can see why. At least you like Kid A.

4 for 1 special

Idk I just dont enjoy it, the production seems dated

I like OK but its definitely the weakest RH album excluding TKOL and the bends
Yep

that's one of the few good "Sup Forums-core" imo

fuck this piece of garbage

I enjoy LYSF but ill agree its not as good as F#, UXO, or ADBA

Post-rock sure is boring like zzz right lol

all are pretty eh, maybe f#a# is okay, but hardly great

ikr, maybe i need to be a dylan fan for longer and then return to it, but blonde on blonde was such a disappointment compared to, well, maybe every album he'd put out before.

Funeral for sure. What's Sup Forums core anyway though. Is it just albums that are posted a lot here? I remember only like a handful were considered Sup Forums core a few years ago.

It's a term that is also applied to sub-Sup Forumscore and not just the Top 10 albums like MBDTF, ITAOTS, ITCOTCK, etc.

I still have this, how accurate is it today? Is there an updated one?

How can anyone hate this album?

It's what post-punk revival should have been like instead of the plethora of Joy Division rip-offs we did end up getting in the 2000s,

I love terminus but couldnt get into the other songs

This hasn't been mu-core for a while. And also, I didn't like it much either (compared to their other albums )till I heard the remastered version, it sounds much fuller and fits better with the rest of Unwound's discography

I don't hate it, I just think it's massively overrated.

The way they write songs just doesn't hit me at all. I don't see anything that makes them stand out. To me post-punk/post-hardcore can be interesting by being
>melodic and catchy
>abrasive and thrilling
>or weird and experimental
and the best bands will combine two or more of these elements to make something really special. The thing is, on this album Unwound have NONE of those three elements. They just kind of float along in this middling haze and none of it impacts me in any way.

Because it's (technically posthardcore but also) takes more effort and skill to write- it actually furthered the genre instead of rehashing simple catchy riffs with monotonous singing.

Sucks

I think this one is the most posted one.

Faust

You deserve to be hung by your toes rofl horrible taste

The production is awful. The vocals sound extremely flat without any effort. While the drumming is great, you can barely hear it.

I don't really dislike any Sup Forumscore albums I have heard, even though I think some of them like Nevermind are meh as hell, but for some reason VU&Nico never did anything for me. I really like most of the band material from the other albums but I don't care that much for this one.