Fuck, we will never know

Fuck, we will never know...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407231/Alexis-Arquette-calls-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-gay-hypocrites-detailed-Facebook-post-alleging-s-wife-left-walking-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OLIar0LPVrk
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/laboratory-grown-vaginas-succesfully-transplanted-patients/
theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/10/uterus-transplants-my-sister-gave-me-her-womb-fertility
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so that's why they killed her...

So >she was assassinated?

>died of aids
She was ass ass inated.

>That hideous face

>rich family and dying of aids on [current year]
wew

Shame, I liked her in Friends

he probably had repeated infections, a lot of gay men have several different strains of the HIV virus in their system because they are so promiscuous and refuse to wear protection

Fuck that thing. Let people enjoy their closethe if that's their choice.

>People confide in a tranny
>Tranny plans on making money off of their secrets

Never trust the mentally ill.

Just poz my shit up

Being a 47 year old mutilated man doesn't help. Trannies never get old.

>rugmuncher

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407231/Alexis-Arquette-calls-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-gay-hypocrites-detailed-Facebook-post-alleging-s-wife-left-walking-man.html

>Alexis Arquette is lashing out at Will and Jada Pinkett Smith in a Facebook post the day after the latter announced she was boycotting the Oscars.

>'When Jada comes out as Gay and her beard husband admits his first marriage ended when she walked in to him **** servicing his Sugar Daddy Benny Medina ..then I will listen to them,' writes Arquette.

>The transgender actress later added in the comment section: '"She" being his FIRST wife. Paid off, silent.'
Will's first marriage to Sheree Zampino ended in divorce in 1995 and he married Jada two years later.

>Medina is a powerful Hollywood manager who has worked with stars including Jennifer Lopez and Tyra Banks.

She knew too much

>Insane man dies before making a cent from lies or gossip
All is right in the world.

This.

Holy shit, and the media keeps wanting us to sympathize with these things.

As if it wasn't bad enough that they are mentally-ill self-mutilators. They're ALSO completely morally bankrupt.

if she's a woman then how are they gay?

>her
>she

Only a sith deals in absolutes

holy shit

she didn't deserve to be assassinated (she was definitely off'd, Hollywood is a shady ass place), no matter how bad she was for the transgender community's image, but that is a ridiculously shitty thing to do to not just one but a swathe of closeted people

also with all that Arquette cash couldn't she afford feminizing facial plastic surgery and electrolysis for that beard shadow?

only a master of evil darth for you

did i ever tell you about URoRRuR'R'R? the tusken raider that attacked luke in the first movie

HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND

>actress
?

Well fuck, now I know why so many of them off themselves.

Give 'em enough time and all the hormones in the world won't stop you from looking like a freak, and then the weight of what you've irrevocably done to your body finally hits you.

Somebody needs to stop Hillary

""she"" never stopped looking like a freak though, don't pretend "she" was passing

Anybody remember that episode of Surreal Life when someone asked if he chopped it off yet and went on a destruction spree? That truly was Tranny kino.

actually at the current level of plastic surgery tech, some crazy shit is possible now

Good. What a piece of shit move. That's their privacy. Fucking bitch.

Horror beyond horrors.

I need more of these for my nightmare folder.

I'm now even more afraid to talk to >women

Trevor?

would destroy every single one of these anuses

I'd date

Sure they look okay, but how do they sound? The most obvious tell for me is always the voice. Can vocal chords be changed?

I feel ya famalam.

I wonder how many people fucked or even had long relationship with post-op transgenders without even knowing,

Scientologists got another one?

is this the chick from Mr. Robot?

I hope (s)he still has he(r) penis. coz I wanna suck it

>no matter how bad she was for the transgender community's image
that falls on most of the trans community

why? are you afraid of penises?

I didn't know Gabrielle Anwar was a tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=OLIar0LPVrk

I'd prefer to not know to be honest. Actually, can you get an STD from a fake pussy?

I'm done. sexbots can't come soon enough

Looks like sweet dee desu.

I'd date both of them. The other ones were gross though.

Between their manly voices, hands, feet, adam's apples, and noses, and their dickginas that look nothing like real pussies. I doubt many people get tricked, and if you do it's your own fault.

There's also vagina transplant surgery now
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/laboratory-grown-vaginas-succesfully-transplanted-patients/

and uterus transplant surgery
theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/10/uterus-transplants-my-sister-gave-me-her-womb-fertility

I'm gonna have them all.

Depends on the STD, but probably. I'd also imagine you're in danger of getting something even worse if they've got one of those self lubing ones that connects to their intestines

literally fuck my throat with ur feminine penis senpai

also nice quads

if you took one home and didn't realize until you saw her dickgina, what would you do? Honestly. Do you go ahead? do you freak out?

Gay maffia is real f am.

First you need to murder a woman and take her vagina.

It's not that simple m8. just like you don't really see someone's smaller flaws until you've known them for a while, you probably won't notice that qt down at the end of the pub has an adam's apple, larger than normal hands and a hard, phallic object hiding in her frockage until you take her home and it pops out. If you don't live in a city that has a lot of trannies you're not going to have a lot of experience with spotting them out.

I'm only talking about the ones who are passable at first glance, of course.

Rest in peace Seinfeld. We hardly knew ye.

Granda pa simpson 180

>one of those self lubing ones that connects to their intestines

Has science gone too far?

>It's_fucking_nothing.jpg
Both the vaginas and wombs were transplanted in other WOMEN. Nice try, but you will always be a MALE no matter how many holes the (((doctor))) drills into your degenerate body
Also,
>IFLS
Kys you faggot redditor

>tfw your qt wholesome american wife is actually an illegal mexican immigrant.

REEEEEE

Depends on how far we had gone, if we had only kissed then I politely tell them to get the fuck out of my house. If it had blown me or something like that without letting me know it was a creature from the cock lagoon then it's catching a serious beating.

>self lubing ones that connects to their intestines
wat

>her

It uses poop lube since they can't produce anything

Yep, last one would've fooled me.

Notice the > right in front of the word she

He was so cute as a boy.

What, Seinfeld was a transexual?

Looked like a broad to begin with. Would wife.

>Top news: Whoopi Goldberg has no eyebrows

Wait, do people actually believe that the gay mafia is a thing?

But if men fucked "her" then they would be "straight", right trannies?
This "woman" is being problematic.

NO
O

>tfw I'm going to have to start counting the number of X chromosomes using my Tricorder on dates

Most actors are bisexual. Most artistic types are. Celebs are, for the most part, artists. A book about who is straight would be more appropriate and shorter.

>think to myself "lmao, this guy looks like George from the wedding singer, I'll post a pic of him to show the likeness"
>mfw it is him

She's a LGBT who's trying to force people to come out. She was hated by every side, the homophobes AND the gays.

Hey, now he gets to get shot out of the female cannon back across the border on November 9th.

The future is a strange and exciting place.

Pronouns shitlord

What about pronouns? Why are you so angry?