How do we save the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
cbc.ca/news/canada/komagata-maru-backgrounder-apology-1.3584372
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make white children

>making potential slave owners

wow dude, it's like 2016 and shit

Stay away from and keep people away from anything nigger. Their culture, their people etc.

pro tip: you cant

/pol is a muslim board now

here in north America is where we make our stand like the Amish we will start fucking like rabbits no condoms

Impossible when America is the cultural leader of the world.

Thanks for the help but you're still not white.

About 8 Christian kids

Awwww sheit I'm a jeb head now, his family has experience and turtles not fraid of nething.

she's jewish.

Lemme at her.

You can't just throw good white girls out because they are 1/64th Jewish

why race mixing is bad again?

Hard mode: Don't blame the Jews.

countries like argentina and brazil result

It doesn't need saving...

Then again, I can see how you'd think that when you live on Sup Forums where Tumblr spends all day posting race mixing propaganda.

National Conservatismn

It's getting popular I'm Britain anyway.

Vote for Donald Trump.

Yeah,no one is talking about saving the white race in america,the world is pretty big,you know?

Bring back arranged marriages like any sensible race. Reproduction is a required duty and romance is a sham created by the juden to decrease reproduction rates of intelligent whites.

I second that mohamed

Create a capitalist paradise, free from gubmint gibmedats, while inspiring white children to go to school and get good jobs.

Massive sweepings of unemployment will take place as the relatively uneducated masses of niggers and other non-whites go into inescapable poverty and either die or refuse to reproduce, seeing the existence of children as a financial burden in a job market that doesn't want them.

Generations from now, white children will sip champagne from diamond-encrusted nigger skulls in a futuristic utopia.

How is that going to decrease those beaner birthrate?

I reckon that the conservative states should separate from the libcuck ones. Let the cucks, blacks and Mexicans kill each other

Get Married
have kids
raise them red pilled and fully part of their culture and heritage

It creates an individual that belongs to neither culture. You are unnaturally mixing genes that should never be close to one another, creating an abomination. You are disolving cultural boundaries, destroying both cultures. The child has no heritage to be proud of and is therefore more likely to be depressed. If it is white mixing with anything other than Asian, the child will likely have a lower IQ than their white parent.

I could write an entire book just listing more and more reasons.

we don't

We don't. Might as well racemix now, as our white children will do that anyway.

>raise them red pilled

Next to impossible when you consider all the multicultural degeneracy education, media and government push

We made it somehow.

>If it is white mixing with anything other than Asian, the child will likely have a lower IQ than their white parent.

Is it possible that Asians are the only allies that the white race has?

>The child has no heritage to be proud of and is therefore more likely to be depressed.
Only a loser on Sup Forums with no achievements of his own would care about this. A successful male (or any female) wouldn't give a damn about "muh heritage"

There is no future for white people without a white homeland without non-whites.

Even if the birth rates increased, without living space a mongrol race would still occur due to mixing.

It is now beyond hope short of a total destruction of the power of government and media and finance, and a purge of every last shitskin from European soil.

But that is not going to happen.

So I suggest leaving the shitskins nothing to inherrit. Burn it all down.

Forced multiculturalism in European nations is undemocratic and an unequal exchange that results in the long term genocide of the white race.

Exactly

Alot harder to control 300 million people than 70 million. Whites in America have so much more land to live in and can afford to abandon cities. You could fit the entire UK isles into an average US state.

>dat pic
Eeally faggot? Genes and what you inherit from your parents is quite important. I would expect someone to say shit like that who has no ancestors to be proud of AKA a fucking nigger.

I consider the achievements of my ancestors as an example, something to live up to.

I have a friend who, when talking about something that some Hungarians did, says "we did X and Y..." No. You didn't do shit. They did.

Don't treat the cultural heritage as some kind of personal achievement, and don't disregard it either, but use it as some form of guidance, a standard, if you will.

I nearly got expelled for calling a girl in class a jew - she was one lol and that was 20 years ago - 28 now

I agree.
I always describe British or English historical achievements in the third person.
I want to give credit where it's due, to my based ancestors, and not diminish it by trying to take it on myself.

we were racist as fuck in my school in the 90s

I would expect someone to say shit like that who has no personal achievements to be proud of AKA a fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Kids are a lot less cucky than adults i find - at work you have to bite your tongue - at school you tend to be more honest

You got to be retarded, what if your sister or father does something great are you not proud of them. What if your national or local team wins something are you not proud of them. Check your fucking brain it might be damaged.

>proud of them
Yes
>proud of myself
No. Other people's achievements don't affect my self-esteem at all.

Saving "races" is not an issue. Racism is fucking retarded.

Saving or destroying cultures, however, is. Some cultures and ideologies should be removed from planet Earth, as well as those who support them.

And yes, I mean muslims.

>Nature is fucking retarded.

fify jew bou

I'm Sikh, so full disclosure.

I just think to myself: how can white people turn the tide now? The only solution I come up with is white people flooding into a single country and becoming a majority and then consolidating and maintaining that majority by immigration ban.
Then I think to myself, "Wait, that sounds a lot of Australia, but that won't last long."

Australia is probably going to be one of the last few white nations to be cuck'd, before the trend heads towards the Eastern European countries, like Poland and such.

I honestly can't think of anything white people can do, realistically, except adopting a Pacific Island and holding on to that with dear life with zero colored people. That's it. That's the only thing I can imagine. You'd also have to suppress descent within your population by forbidding certain media, but... now you're just getting into Fascist territory, which I personally don't think is a bad idea myself, but the white people you're trying to save might.

>pic kind of related?

Then how can you say people who are proud of their ancestors, country or whatever are losers when your brain is to dumb to understand that they were not talking about themselves.

No the East Euros will go fucking nuts. I've never been to Australia but I know the Balkans and those guys literally go to war every now and then to ensure ethnic homogenity. Nothing the Poles or Hungarians or Slovaks have done makes me think they'll react any differently.

1.Get out of America
2.Go back to Europe
3.Kick out Muslims
4.Quit shitposting

Yeah, but could you have imagined Germany taking in sandniggers, sitting in 1925? How about 1945?

These things are changing fast and even history's biggest purest, like Germany, are succumbing to it.

How about this: do you think that Germany's success as an economic power and thereby making their population more comfortable has made them more socially liberal?

I see this trend in history, where when people/nations become wealthier their become more socially liberal.

You don't think the Bulkans' countries would do the same? Before you reference the wars of the 1990's, consider A) the power vacuum left by the disintegration of the Soviet Union; and B) that nations like USA once held slaves and if you told some slave holder that a half-black guy will become the leader of USA (even without the significance of what that means in the 21st century), he would have laughed at your face.

As stated above, I'm Sikh. There was a ship called the Komagata Maru, which was a Japanese vessal and it was not allowed to unboard in 1914 and now Le Weedman is about issuing an apology from the House floor over it. cbc.ca/news/canada/komagata-maru-backgrounder-apology-1.3584372

Things change quite fast, my man. Not sure what will come of white people, but the trend doesn't look very encouraging.

encourage mormonism

Be a Bible-believing Christian and repent. Salvation is for the afterlife, not this evolution meme

I completely agree with all you say, it's exactly that
>when people/nations become wealthier their become more socially liberal.
which would imply that Australia has less time before the eventual downfall than E.Europe, where they are less comfortable.
However it's not always the case, surely. India and Russia are at least playing lip-service to cultural conservatism and simultaneously doing better economically than in the past.

You are a fucking Çocuk! You know that right?

fucking white bitches, killing everyone that is not white
build something based on these two....

On how to do it, use the skills that you have:
If media and IT, than start pro-white family oriented propaganda, along with unifying war propaganda.
If medicine, or chemistry, than make ethnic bioweapons, and kill all the competition, and drug your dissidents to submission.
If military, or sports than plan war in conventional way, and build reeducation camps.
Combo of these three, maybe spiced up with taking away womens voting rights, and cloning massive white armies, and building massive drone armies, but whites could still wipe out everyone other races armies and cities with nukes if unified, with acceptable casualties from retaliations.

Have kids with another white person not that hard

This is exactly what I have been thinking! Start new, keep nigs out.

with black semen