Why did the United States aid only South Korea and Japan in Asia?

Why did the United States aid only South Korea and Japan in Asia?

Not a good thing to receive aid

But Why?

To encourages to produce games from the land of the rising tentacle monster.

>""""mur freedom""""

because america is run by the jews and they're subverting your culture with their degenerate shit

korea and japan have nearly only one race of citizens in their countries

enjoy your kpop and nintendos

You really makes me think.

I am more curious why didn't US aid Russia after SU collapsed.
If they helped Russians during hard times our relationship would be a lot better today.
People back then looked up to America and wanted to embrace the same ways.

Japan didn't get aid though. The only things Japan got from the US are EROA (Economic Rehabilitation in Occupied Area Fund) which was paid back later and emergency food supply called LARA (Licensed Agencies for Relief in Asia) which was organized by Japanese Americans.

I guess it still has something to do with their push for capitalism and their own world order

the same happened here in East Germany and most got disappointed.

If I'm not wrong, Before World War, the United States had done help to Russia in some way.

During the times when Russia was still empire it aid a new country named United States of America.

Look at the shape of Japan
This is a natural barrier against China

The zionist plan is to destroy gentile societies/kingdoms/civilizations then invest and "rebuild" them in their secularist construct.

They tried to do it with Irak too but it backfired

Novus Ordo Seclorum.

we aided japan because we wanted anime

we aided korea because we wanted kpop

well first of all, it's like being on benefits. you should be ashamed living off somebody else money. second, that country will influence your politics and culture.

cold war desu

It explains everything

But EU was also supported by the United States though.

There's a reason why the US infrastructure is crumbling right in front f their eyes as corruption grows ever more rampant and deeper.

trying to conquer the world is a very resource draining task.

:^3

Because all non east Asian / White people are a lost cause. Their countries will always be shit

>advanced economies

lmfao

I love it when americans desperately attempt to present themselves as a "first world" (wtf that means) when they cannot afford basic health care there and crime and corruption is so out of control they can no longer sweep it under the rug because the dirt pile is so high.

lmfao what a shitter

Bump.