Meticulously crafted persona that Sup Forums mistakes for lying

>meticulously crafted persona that Sup Forums mistakes for lying
>didn't go to music school, went to music
>values honesty, integrity, and maturity
>father involved in multinational economic businesses. a successful tycoon, entrepreneur, and philanthropist
>bangs models, actresses
>model herself
>most likely banged Sufjan Stevens and perhaps carried his child for a while
>actress AND director
>designed revolutionary guitar for women
>consistently good musician and lyricist
>fan of Kate Bush
>even Fantameme likes her
>model for young women everywhere
>is listened to by young and old alike
>fervent animal rights activist
>understands the fluidity of sexuality and gender
>will come out with a fire political album
>has gotten more pussy than you

what's Sup Forumss thoughts on this revolutionary artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yExrt34xIaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

release the fucking album already, Annie

>has written zero memorable songs

you sure fell for the window dressing though

I thought she went to Berklee

Compulsive liar and a complete fraud.

Stop shilling

wait i'm interest now, tell me about this dirty bitch

I mean she might be kind of cool and maybe even a god saint, but I don't really like her music so IDGAF shes from my home town tho

Is the person on the right male or female?

Obviously a guy

He looks like a lesbian woman.

>most likely banged Sufjan Stevens and perhaps carried his child for a while
I wish, but I highly doubt Sufjan cummed inside her. She seems like a swallower. You know she likes pussy juice so it's likely that she sucked the head afterwards. It's really a sad thought to think that her and Sufjan never made a little Jewish-Iranian american mutt. It would be wonderful to get an Instagram vid of Sufjan teaching his son/daughter some hebrew and Annie teaching her child the glory of other races and cultures. Such a shame considering Annie's eggs are dwindling.

...what in the fuck...

Tumblr and loneliness. That's what.

Jesus was Sufjans first (and only) true love. I'd doubt he'd stick his dick in her Shofar. The Jews(allegedly) killed Jesus after all, but I'm not quite sure because...

>implying sufjan would enagage in such sordid little acts as sexual intercourse
>implying he hasnt ascended in to being a 4th dimensional being

almost kekked

He's a fourth dimensional being, with no pecs? Please.

isn't that the actor from the film she directed? apparently it was really shit

man she has good taste in pussy

No. The little fuck is from one of the other shitty short films in the anthology.

>good taste in pussy
>good tastin pussy
Please stop. It's too easy.

Please link me to your 12 chapter Annie-Sufjan erotic fanfiction. I know it exists and you've got me all boned up over here

I think Annie needs to get a good taste of what's discussed on her threads. *wink* *wink*

Sadly no(I'm not OP btw). I'm just bored and winging it. That would be a sad sort of fun though.

What's flatter, Annie's ass or Sufjan's chest? Can some one splice some pics for me? Preferably from various angle. It's for science.

Is annieposting making a comeback?

>Annieposting making a comeback?
So comfy.

Excuse my poorly edited photo, but overall that's a hard one

sufjan is perfect no matter the state of his physical shell. fuck u guys.

Everyone knows you can't have an ambiguous sexuality with shirt ripples.

Annie should have took a lesson on dark humour from Cruel's music video. Her XX short was so contrived, bland, and amateurish. Cruel's scenes are creative, entertainin gand get their point across very well.

how high does she get on the reg?

She stays high with a nigga

We all know Annie's a drunk

Every time I see Annie I think to myself "her head is fucking gigantic",(probably because of her frame)but her head is tiny compared to that little fucking no talent cunt in the picture.

pits

she makes alright music. She hasn't written a catchy hook yet. She get that down and she will turn into the biggest artist on the planet.

>She hasn't written a catchy hook yet.
Really? I think most of her songs have solid hooks. There's even a few great ones with songs like Regret, Cruel, Surgeon, Marrow, the first half of Huey Newton, Chloe in the Afternoon, and Birth in Reverse. Her most recent song New York has a weak hook but in general thats one of the weakest songs she's released especially as a lead single.

Still a sexy picture.

photoshopped hips

Of course, not a single mention of her music or musicianship. Because it sucks.

What the hell has her father being a business man to do with her or why I should like her?

We've all been in love

all of that sounds great but choa is better

Used to like her, but after watching some interviews I think she's an annoying cunt.

Nice bump

you can see the disdain in her eyes

I can never read her

She wants to be David Byrne so bad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yExrt34xIaQ

We are already swamped with Grimesfags. We don't need another lesbo-SJW-feminazi fanclub.

I'm a trap that looks similar to Annie and I'd love to dress like her for you :) leave your kik if interested