Pro tip: anyone because Eminem is fucking terriblexdd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SuHWMaNY48
youtube.com/watch?v=QrrkPHPwVfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eminem is the god of rap

>spotted the 14yo

poser nig

can't argue with the truth, but this thread is pointless and random since you will literally accept any answer, like some hulu-hoop eyed, jive turkey, dick freckle. Oh, and as a greneral rule all rap sucks. Unless you are the Beastie Boys. If you're the Beastie Boys then the rules is different.

MF Doom

Listen here fatty. Just because you think listening to 80's to 90's rap is cool doesn't entitle you to a opinion.

Lil Peep is best

I like Emi, especially his older stuff. He's just got something so real about him that a lot of chart toppers don't have. Also Hopsin is my fav. Ill mind is crazy good.

Mom's spaghetti!
It's ready!

I don't listen to rap at all, and also that was a humble opinion, and not an entitled one. They won't let your opinions be both at the same time I don't think.

easy

youtube.com/watch?v=3SuHWMaNY48

Slick Rick, you faggot

justin beeber

Кepaнoв is the guy!

Slick Rick is a great storyteller, he's a mediocre rapper.

i agree

Slick rick a lil bitch...

He is, cuz he is white.

Its funny that we "Whitebois" excel even in things that Niggers are supposed to be best at cuz they implemented them.

It just says it all. White Master Race.
Niggers go back to fuckin africa, eat some banana, dance your tribal songs around the bonfire and fuck your ugly black women. Also stop calling superior races "racists" just because thats your only beta argument you can come up with. We have our rights to be racists, cuz we built this world, we are the Creators of Civilization and you are just fuckin worms who entitled to have anything just because you think like you're Humans just like us, while YOU'RE FUCKIN NOT. Human sense has been created by a WHITE MAN and not a NIGGER. You can call your race "Niggers" nothing else. Go out and create your own world in Africa, show us that you deserve to be called a Human or gtfo. Tfu.

>Bye.

How edgy...

>he doesn't even have an argument against that evil racist nazi post

why are libtards such cucks? or is he just dumb?

rap is undoubtedly the worst genre of music. lots of it is hardly even music. like shitty lame unchanging beats with speaking over top and niggers get excited when they speak rhythmically and are able to rhyme. it's for stupid people and kids who think theyre tough. rap is pure cringe.

This

How could a 14 yo possibly like Eminem. Fuck head. It's 20-30 year olds cause he's old as fuck now.

>im 20-30 on b and enjoy m&m
you should just pretend you're 14 bro

bitches dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=QrrkPHPwVfo

Using green text wrong. Lurk more.

Don't say that

you're gay

yeah no

lol suck a dick you little spineless rat snake

Slim Shady

"I'll strange you to death then I'll choke you again, Then brerak ya fucking legs till till the bones poke through the skin"

"I'm bout as normal as Norman Bates, wit' deformative traits
A premature birth that was four minutes late
Mother are you there, I love you
I never meant to hit you over the head wit that shovel
Will someone explain to my brain
That I just severed a main vein
With a chainsaw and I'm in pain
I take a breather and sigh
Either I'm high, or I'm nuts
'Cause if you ain't even in this room neither am I
So when you see your mom with a thermometer shoved in her ass
Then It's probably obvious that I got it on with her