New thread since the last one is dying

New thread since the last one is dying.
State your age and drugs you've tried.

Drugs: lsd, shrooms, weed daily, xanax, vicadin.
Entheogens: amanita muscaria, amanita pantherina (a lot), wild daga, African dream root, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, salvia divinorum (a lot), wild lettuce.

slow down kid you're going to wind up with schizophrenia

don't want to write everything down again since my list is very long

just ama

Nah the opposite salvia and amanita pantherina cured my ptsd it's amazing.

Well it seems like this thread is dying, sounded intresting to discuss but I was late to the last one, maybe a lot of people were on their lunch break before.

let me bump this thread with my post
>going to smoke a bowl now

Weed
Alcohol
MDMA
Mephedrone
LSD
Salvia
Cocaine

Spice
Weed
MDMA
Cocaine
LSD
DMT

and by age 25:

losing grip on reality and identity
psychosis
schizophrenia / dissociative states
harm to self and/or others
prison/mental institute

be careful with your brain, mates!

mdma
mda
cocaine
speed
mushrooms
marijuana
lsd
dmt
mephedrone
amyl nitrate
nitrous oxide
2cb
ephedrine
xanax

Cannabis
LSD
Psilocybin
DOM
MDMA
2CI
Piperazine
Cocaine
Methamphetamine
Various unknown psychedelic analogues (research chemicals)

Drugs: Painkillers when I get sick.

what the fuck landed you with PTSD at 18?

Wow. Drowning your brain with chemicals is fun. Youre close to a lab rat. Lol

>scared of drugs
>think all drugs are the same
>inb4 argument about addiction

uneducated pleb

you guys are doing too much shit lol

cocaine
ecstacy

Lsd
Weed
Salvia
Benzos

Drugs addicts in my country get shot in the face by a 45 acp. Guess my country and president. Hehehe

Islamic State?

Mother was a satanist and a heroin addict, I would see her mutalating herself when I was 2-4 also my step father would intentionally try to get my to go insane by making up b.s rules then if I followed them perfectly he would make up something I did wrong so he could hit me.

Philippines?

Age 25
Meth crack, cocaine Adderall painkillers opium heroin (a lot) Xanax, other benzos dmt shrooms acid molly a bunch of various research chems and many many more that aren't coming to mind

MDMA (pure), XTC, Amphetamines, 2fa, 2cb, LSD, 25b-NBOMe, 25i-NBOMe, mushrooms, truffles, salvia, weed

20 years

-More than 20 strains of kush and at least 100 strains of hash. I've been smoking hash daily since i was 16. Smoking a spliff as im writing.
- LSD luv this

Weed
Lsd
Shrooms
Cocaine
Amphetamine
Metamphetamine
Mdma
Mda
Ecstasy

Some other shit i dont care to remember
Getting tired of this lifestyle by now, stupid just to dwell in different kind of illusions. Atm trying to get out of this town and circles.

I am still happy I tried, but not much to see there in the end afterall.

My advice is to stop early on.

or just take it slow...

Drugs: Nicotine, Alcohol, Cannabis, LSD, Shrooms, LSA

Personally I think some of it can stay a part of your life. Particularly shrooms with ample spacing between trips.

ITT: Underagefags lie about their age and try to sound cool by saying what drugs they pretend they've done.

I get chronic migraines and I use amanita pantherina for them and I use panthers whenever I can't sleep, they have a lot of benefits.

And then there's us who don't waste our time pretending to be cool on a board where nobody knows anyone

Drugs (In order): Kanna, LSD, LSA, Weed, 1P-LSD, 4-AcO-DMT

Look at this fag.
Did your friend inject so much merijauna he became kill?
There's nothing wrong with psychedelics they heal you mentaly and they're completely safe and none addictive.

(cont)

Done with drugs for now, not trying to mess myself up just was a temporary interest.

Also, OP, how was your experience with the dream root?

> weed daily
the edge in this thread is hilarious

LMAO keep believing it, Hippie.

Where did you get the 4-AcO-DMT I've been wanting to try it.

You haven't tried it so you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, keep spewing shit some people are just pathelogical liers.
I would also add I'm a conservative and voted for trump so I'm pretty sure I'm far from a hippie.

Drugs: Weed, Lsd, Cocaine, Speed, 5-MeO-MiPT, Shrooms, 2C-B, Alcohol, Mdma, Ecstasy, Ketamine, Salvia, Truffles.

Damn thats quite a list lool

>Implying I've never done drugs.
>Implying you being a conservative and a Trump voter makes you less of an egotistical prick.
>Implying

Troll harder, fucker.

The indole shop. Out of stock right now

There's a gigantic between drugs and psycadelics.
Everything I use is completely legal, natural and none addictive.

Thanks

cont.

I really wanna smoke DMT but I've heard from friends it's something I should wait with and do when I get older. Anyone have any experience? I know it's some hefty shit so this one time im taking my precautions :b

AN ENTIRE GIGANTIC?? One whole Gigantic? Well golly gee wilikers, color me impressed!

>Legal does not equal natural
>Natural does not equal non addictive.

Quit lying to yourself and seek help. Drugs rrrrrrrr baaaaaaaaaaad, mmmmmmmmmmkay?

ptsd and schizophrenia aren't the same thing retard wtf

I never said legal equaled natural and I never said natural equaled none addictive.
I also never said you have never done drugs.
You should probably stop altering your memories or get a small amount of reading comprehension, you don't need drugs if you're so retarded you get a kick out of making up bull shit to try and troll people.

Ptsd can cause schizophrenia with age.

LSD, weed, Cocaine, Alcohol, tobacco, Caffeine, Percocet, Aderall

LSD
Shrooms
Salvia Divinorum
Kratom
Alcohol
Spice
DXM
Cocaine
Adderall
Trazadone