Germans are sub-human coward scum

Germans are sub-human coward scum.

Opinion?

i agree

Hope the all the women in the crowd were raped.

too ugly

germans are cucks

>Hello, Hun friend
>We want to migrate in your country
>Are we welcome too ?

This is not normal.

I hate poland but i must agree

communistshit

We could have waited to invade you at the same time Russia did but we did it alone before. Hardly a cowardly act. Also even with all the Muslims in our country Germany still is far better than Poland to live in.

WE

You're not the same country anymore, Helmuth von Ahmedi. Stop larping as nazis.

5000€/month :^)

1500 from it goes to immigrants fucking your women.

Still better than Poland in every single way.

b-but you are german.

I am Greek

Germans cool people. There are a lot of them in Siberia.

lel, I'm living in East Germany they get deported to Bavaria.

I wish all the Transylvanian Saxons came back and helped make Transylvania independent

Good post

Coward pieces of shit for letting those subhumas in

Based Pole

*Saved*

>implying we had any word to say in this retard

>fucking your women.
Go back to Sup Forums you pathetic, insecure manchild.
Women have no biological framework for "loyalty", "nationalism" or giving a single shit about "muh heritage", like you may desperately want to pretend they care about.
Those guys are fucking their women; "their" (which they never had in the first place) women are doing exactly what women have always done: jumped on the first dick which they feel, consciously or unconsciously at the time, is a better option for them.
This is why you fucking retarded ethno-nationalists hold no real social power. That's what happens when you worship pussy without understanding the beast attached to it. Polish women will be the first to jump ship onto "Muslim" cock if the conditions are beneficial for them, then you'll be in the same position as the Germans yet too fucking stupid to comprehend what's going on.

tldr, anglo trash

what the fuck

they were never going to fuck you anyway so does it really matter

That's the right thing to do though. They're coming anyway, so it's better to make them feel welcome, otherwise they would become criminals or terrorists.

You realise we have ancient jokes here about ugly german women? Even the ugliest polack woman is better-looking that german bitch.

>How do you tell a german cow form a german woman?
By the earring.

Why do polish girls want german dick so bad
Warsaw is ghetto of europe

Meanwhile 2 million Poles live in Germany, third biggest immigrant geroup behind Turks and Russians. The single largest nationality of foreign women marrying German men is Polish women.
And here they are constantly crying about Germany. Just admit you want to come like the rest of your village which is already here.

disgusting. that's some russian woman-tier sluttiness, or are all slavic women just the same?
she literally BEGGING for german cock

Honestly. i've only met polacks and ruskies, but your people acted pretty normal. It's only the polacks that chimp out

arent those deported-by-Stalin Volga Germans?

>implying
Indian women killed themselbes to not be raped by mudshits

Women non-loyalty is only a white thing

t. Rusen subhuman larping as Germans

India has the largest minority of Muslims in the world, larger than the population of the largest Muslim country in the world. Clearly, they were not successful in avoiding rape

>Starts a fight with the entire world
>Twice
>Fucking cowards!!!

Can't disagree

I wonder what would happen if Hitler revive and see this...

I've never seen people with such a hard on for destroying their own country

No they are human, but so are aborigenes so go figures

lol

no they are good exploiters

they know good cheap labor for their factories when they see them and welcome them in like pros.

if anything pooland is the cowards for bending over to NATO and handing over this "country" to the zionists without even fighting for it

As much as I loathe the Germ, they're blamed for too many things they didn't do in my opinion.

>if anything pooland is the cowards for bending over to NATO
drop the proxy Ivan

WITHOUT EVEN MASS PROTESTS AND FOR IT

thats how cowardly these idiots are.

>AND FIGHTING FOR IT

these idiots dont deserve having their own country anyways

Germans are mean.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Bit naive to think Americans did it all out of altruism

kys fucking piece of shit
i am sure you are the same burger that complained germans not being thanful for all the things you did

Say that to a Muslim's face after you fucked his sister

why are germans so rude

why are americans so stupid

What a pathetic idiots on webm?