Is this how rich, attractive whites live their lives?

Is this how rich, attractive whites live their lives?

youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE

Could a non-white ever hope to achieve this?

Do you think it's possible for a white girl to be attracted to a non-white in the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A
youtube.com/watch?v=r0bS-YnLf4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are living in a bubble because tons of White girls like the OP are with Asian guys

according to pole he isn't white

degenerate bastards

She has beautiful hair but she has a ugly heart.
I wouldn't like to have her as my sister.

ayy lmao

lol

>jay alvarez
>white

pick 1

>Brown eyes
>Dyed blonde hair (sign of trying to hide niggerness)
>white.

>she has a ugly heart

How could you make such an unfair judgment?

Is it just because you're jealous that she is living in paradise and you are not?

Wouldn't you do anything to trade lives with hers?

youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A

is extreme right that indian-americunt doctor who lost her nuts a few weeks back?

>Canon EOS 5D

Fuck the girl. I just want that camera. Look at that fookin quality.

Being a model and wanting attention is fine.
Showing herself naked and half-naked all the time in picture even though she has a boyfriend isn't.
It's disgraceful. Women keep being objectified. She contributes to misogyny.

>Is it just because you're jealous that she is living in paradise and you are not?
I am very happy in my city. There are whites, black, arabs, everyone gets along. And white people in my city aren't racist.

>Sup Forums and /r9k/ aren't the same board Sup Forums said.

>everything you said

Then why the fuck are you on pol?

>And white people in my city aren't racist.
>IMPLYING ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST

You fucking shitskin. Kill yourself.

Because Sup Forums isn't a racist board. It's a board with lots of racist, but it isn't a racist board.
Look, I am not racist, am I?

Most racists in France are, truth to be told, white.

>Could a non-white ever hope to achieve this?

You mean paying a few grand to go to a resort in the pacific, walk around the resorts pool, then walk along the beach, then have a swim at the beach, then pay a few Hundred dollars to go skydiving, pay $15 to ride a boat and go surfing

>telling a women what she can and can't do

Pretty sure YOU'RE the misogynist. A women can do what ever she wants and doesn't need a man like you tell her what is "disgraceful"

Grow the fuck up

He is though

That's not remotely true.

You just don't see the behavior of the shitskins as racist because you've been indoctrinated to create excuses for them and turn a blind eye.

Like I said, kill yourself. You can't be saved. Cultural marxism is impossible to kick until you're on your knees about to be executed by Commisar Muhammad.

They're both models IIRC, ofc they're going to have a shit ton of money to travel dipshit.

fuck you

Am I the only one here that loves golddigging women?

I'm not telling her what she can and can't do as a woman. I'm talking about her as a person.
I'm sorry, but equality-supporting people see other people as people. Only a misogynist would actually only pay attention to the fact that the person I am talking about is a woman.

So... I know you are pretending to accuse me in order to get back at me, but if you do it in a misogynistic way, that won't work. It will never works on me. Because I know the way misogynists think.
Please try again tomorrow after thinking about how to stop being misogynist. Then maybe you will notice you became an equality-supporter and you will stop being misogynist.

I only talk about what I see in my city. Everyone is lovely. Even white people in my city are lovely. So, can you say I am being racist? No way! I hate racism. I would never stand to see black people being racist toward white people. I would hate such people. But I don't see any in my city. I'm not lying, neither am I turning a blind eye.

So, I won't kill myself.
Please don't tell people to kill themselves.
Even if you're not serious, it's not nice at all to joke about killing.

No.

you saw the pool and the hosue they have? Even renting it out will be probably cost like 10grand for a week only

I expected a shit song, but I found it pretty good

maybe normie shit isn't so bad at all, sounds like 80's
youtube.com/watch?v=r0bS-YnLf4s
this is also bretty good

Why do you love them?

My city is racist. Niggers get called niggers when they walk any where. ?This isn't some hick town, we have two universities

Not bad

>Left is always right !!r22e/HB3Tqa
wew
this must be the first time seeing a frog-poster here being such a cunt

she's cute, but pretty common looking for south florida and for that matter southern california. Dime a dozen really

>Niggers get called niggers when they walk any where
holy shit, where do you live?

its because they are upfront and honest, you give them what they like (nice things in life, like luxuries and travel) and they give you what you want (affection, time with her)

>Could a non-white ever hope to achieve this?
Asian girls maybe

>Do you think it's possible for a white girl to be attracted to a non-white in the same way?
No

Your city sure is scary. You are even part of them. If you realize it, why don't you change? What about stopping calling black people n.ggers? It's fortunate you realized your mistakes because as long as you don't turn a blind eye on your racism, you can still get rid of it. Racism isn't innate. It's a social construction.

What?

too many clicks and clacks. that's ooga booga music! turn your fucking brain on.

Well not all gold diggers are upfront and honest. A lot of them will fake emotions (and orgasms) in order to get a man to spend more money on them.

They're literally whores.

They will keep themselves pretty as long as you keep giving them money.

Regular women go to shit once you put a ring on it and will divorce you if you lose your job.

Dégage de là espèce de cancer

Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. All the niggers I know get called nigger when they're out on the street
It's actually nice, you leftist faggot

A girl's looks get old the more time you spend with them. I rather have someone i can talk to.

Couldn't give two shit about the rich lifestyle as well. I'm content with my mediocre budget.

It's all about being happy, rich or not.

>What?
we don't like your "kind" here

last faggot was "pipe-bomb"

Don't use a serious illness as an insult.
Also, please use English, Sup Forums is an English-based language. I'm asking this of you politely.

Racism is even less right that homophobia.

Very well then.

What city do you live in.

I'm betting it's majority white.

Regular women will also fake orgasms and emotions. All women are whores, some more upfront about it.

Are you a cuck?

Holiday resorts aren't very expensive.

How is that being a cuck?

You, of all flags, should know what a cuck is.

Sup Forums here. He's white. A fringe white, however, white.

racism = natural
I'm fine with gays, I just like to say fag

This guy knows whats up.

This is just bullshit.

I've dated women when I was broke and unemployed.

It's pretty sad if you need to pay women to spend time with you...

>Rich

Remember there are rich people who are rich off daddy's money or are rich because they have an exclusive job.

Then there are millionaires
And the billionaires

And then there are the Rothschild

Umm, sorry but I don't get your point. Do you mean that you don't like the fact that I don't support racism? I'm here despite the fact that I don't like you being racist, so please bear with me. I don't dislike you as people, I only dislike your hatred.

I can't tell you where I live, sorry. I could lie by giving a random name but I don't want to lie to you.
I can only tell you there are a lot of black people in my city. Lots of cities in France have a lot of black people anyway.

Racism is a social construct. Homosexuality isn't.
>I'm fine with gays, I just like to say fag
Yeah, I get it, but please stop it. Reading a homophobic insult is very upsetting.

$4k for the week, including a lot of the other shit. I nearly lived this lifestyle at 23 so I knew the costs.

Well in fairness, if a woman is with you for money, she's most likely seeing other men behind your back.

You know, men that she's actually attracted to.

0/10

Yeah they can, DJ Khaled lives a pretty similar life, if not, better

>$4k for the week, i
what? I don't believe it, not that kind of house

>rich

You don't need to be rich to drop a few grand on a week in some tropical resort, lol.

Rich would be owning such a property yourself.

go away kikel, faggots are a byproduct of xenostrogens everywhere

>fat idiot who pays models

not the same m8

Hahaha yeah right LOSERS, you can never even hope to achieve this life.

>be me
>wake up next to my borderline retarded, second rate instagram model, future skin cancer having, probably burned her toll of coal, gf
>spend more of my dad's money to go skydiving in slow motion
>lose one of my $5,000 sandals
>oh well, I'll make another shitty plastic surgery waiting room song to make up for it

>You know, men that she's actually attracted to.

Women are attracted to money. You just need to draw boundaries that if she sees another man the gravy train ends.

Umm, sorry, but this bait calling is starting to get boring.
I am not baiting.

HE IS NOT FUCKING WHITE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

FUCKING BRAZILIAN MUTT

FUCKING SHITSKINS

GTFO

Race is innate, otherwise your alleles wouldn't have any groupings in a PCA diagram

Confirmed for butt-hurt micro-penis asian.

Probably of Korean descent.

how old are you

Wow, you sound extremely bitter.

>Frenchman disgusted at sexuality
Lets be quite honest here, this person is not a frenchman but a subversive immigrant trying to push his agenda

Frogs love carefree and liberal women, fuck off back to south sudan jamal.

Xenostro... what?

(-5) / 10

the only niggers that get to live really good are the jewggers

>And white people in my city aren't racist.

lol nice bait

you can throw /fit/ and /cgl/ in for good measure

you guys would actually like a braindead whore?

Okay, okay. Lil Wayne then, Tyga, Drake, all can live the same lifestyle

I too have dated women whilst unemployed. And I have also encountered women that changed their mind when I suggested I was about to be laid off from work. The poor dumb bitch left thinking I was living paycheck to paycheck like her kek. I had $178k in savings and $10k in checking AND was receiving unemployment checks whilst living for free at one of my parents houses. Top kek, some people.

you want a feminist sociology student i'm sure

Some women are whores.

I'm not disputing that.

If I were wealthy I would probably pretend to be poor in order to weed out the golddiggers as well.

>eos 5d
>quality

Kek

Yep.give or take, it equals out to about $600/per night. They want you there so you can spend money on all the other shit they want to sell you. Some places cost more I'm sure and some less.

wtf am i even watching? this is the most vapid shit i have ever witnessed.

>you'll niggers don't even surf

desu besides the lambo i wasn't jealous of anything. having a good time is about being with good people not being rich. it's hard to find good people though.

not really, just someone I can have a conversation with

Boring, shitty, plastic life with no risk or objective. Being a weird degenerate is miles better than that shite.

Tyga is nowhere near on the same level monetary as Drake or Weezy.

Race is innate. I totally agree with you, you couldn't be more right.
But racism isn't innate. It's purely a social construct, nothing else.

I never said I was arab.

Okay, it's not like you're the only bait caller who has ever existed. I am just disappointed because people often call bait when they lack arguments, and you call bait even though you didn't even start arguing with me, which could mean that you are a close-minded person who refuses to argue even politely with people who share different values from you, unlike other people in this thread that I have to applaud for their efforts.

Everyone in my city gets along well. There are always a few troublemakers but they are a minority. We have black people, arabs, indians, even a family who immigrated from the Netherlands in the neighbourhood a couple of years ago.
Have you noticed there are more equality supporters than white racists among white people?
Well, my city is full of equality supporters.

Fringe white. We have to recognize them or deal with it when they team up with full blown niggers against us.

you're that friendzoned guy who thinks holding "conversations" will get you the pants of some ugly belgian student

there are no equality supporters, just people thinking they support it and saying they do

nice

(-10) / 10

i have a girlfriend and she's lovely though. belgian too.

>non-white
>swimming

no

racism is innate, you can tell the race of someone and discriminate due to innate tribalism

you seem to avoid toxic assets, what's your investment portfolio look like

>If I were wealthy I would probably pretend to be poor
The wealthy are already way ahead of you in that one. I had an associate in 2008, wealthy guy owned 3 homes, the one he lived in was worth about 4.5 million paid off. He drove a beat up jeep with no mods and wore one of 4 pairs of denim he owned throughout the week and kept a dirty baseball cap with sweat stains that i insisted he throw out and replace with a new one. Good guy though.