Are you pedos exclusively attracted to below 18 year old girls or do you also get sexually attracted to 18 or over...

Are you pedos exclusively attracted to below 18 year old girls or do you also get sexually attracted to 18 or over women?

post pix of females and we'll let you know
or gtfo fucking non-pedo faggot

I prefer smaller assets rather than littl girls

It depends. If the little girl is sexual and she knows what she's doing, then I'm attracted. My target range is 10-14 ideally. I'm also attracted to older than 18, especially ones that are extremely petite. I just love women in general man. Fuck society for saying fucking a 8 year old is wrong, especially when she's starting puberty.

pedos are attracted to kids who have not hit puberty yet.

the second they start growing tits and pubic hair, real pedos are repelled.

> 8 y
> starting puberty

you should die

>8
>hits puberty
>mfw

kekd

You do understand that girls can start puberty early, right? We live in a society that is focused on sex. Why can't I fuck a little girl if she's biologically ready for my thick cock? I had my 5 year old cousin grind on my cock with her bare pussy, she knew what she was doing. Right before I came I put the tip in her mouth, her little cheeks puffed up as they were filled with my cum.

if your cock is thick then i am mickey mouse

OK. I am out. Need not read a pedo's sex fantasies.

Fag

May justice befall thee scum

as a pedo that prefers girls ages 7-11 I can say that tits definitely do NOT repel me I love tits even big ones
the hatchet job roast beef cavernous black hole maneaters? not so much

Die

I am exclusively attracted to girls 0-5

Just got done reporting you all to homeland security. You're dead, kiddo.

I agree, reluctantly

seeI loathe you

oh no,

My delicate pride.
How will I cope?

Babyfuck, babyfuck! It's awwwwwright!

Are you for real? What's attractive about a baby?

die

Mental issues.

User: Hejsa11
Pass: 3004xp

I'm not a pedo, but I do find girls of almost any age attractive, though under 5 or 6 is a lot less common for me to find attractive. Usually I don't find girls over around 30 as attractive, though there are occasional exceptions.

MODS MODS

???

You make this post on the assumption that all paedos have the exact same taste in pussy. The only thing they have in common is they prefer underage girls.
Personally, I'm just a horny fucking asshole. I'm mostly attracted to women who have developed (petite gets me off) but I have definitely seen my share of 8-13 girls who I have found irresistibly attractive. It's mostly beauty in the face. And from there I can daydream about the perv shit. Does that make me a pedo though? Shit

9 to 49

It's the freshest meat you can get

We all will, one day.
Relativisticly speaking, all at the same time.
Our actions will be of no consequence and none of this will ever really matter.

pedophilia is literally a mental disorder
people who support pedos saying "they can't help it" should kill themselves as well as the pedos

Sounds like you're on the wrong site.

Your mods cannot save you.

Nobody can save you.

Submit to your desires

That's called being a pedo. Just a non-exclusive one.

For the OP. I like 3-45 or so, but usually 5-11, at least appearance-wise. Brain-wise I prefer adults intelligence-wise, but there is something cute about how children think.

Fucking True

Pedophilia is a very specific diagnosis, though. Most human males find women attractive no matter the age, whether they admit it or not. Sure, there's a social stigma attached, but it doesn't change the reality. Biology is biology.

You said it's a mental disorder, then argue against them not being able to help it?

Do you think other mentally ill people choose their illnesss, too? Really?

I don't disagree that it is a mental disorder. But certainly it's less disgusting than homosexuality. It's much more natural to desire a 12 year old girl than to want to cum in a man's butt.

No, it's not. Pedophilia has a very specific criteria for diagnosis. I don't at all qualify. That's just called being a human being. There is no part of our brains that is set to ring at 18 and say - hey, that's when I'll start being attracted to someone. That's moronic.

where do you get the toddlercon pics from? I cant find any

Kek good one user

Lets not pretend that if an early developed overly horny/mildly aggressive 13 yr old sex pot wanted your dick, you wouldn't jump to the opportunity if you knew your ass was covered.

Idk, my personal range is generally around 6 to Cant do babies or old hags
I like kids, teens, adults, and milfs

Sauce ?

Yeah, of course not at 18, but at puberty yes. Liking 13-18yo girls is not pedophilia. Liking 3-12 (like you said you do), is.

I personally dont have any preferences, however I am attracted to girls/women ranging from the age of 3 to 40

*6 to 40

atfbooru.ninja
pixiv.net

It's mostly the body type. If a girl is 18 but is 4' 9" and they prefer older girls then yea.

I am not kidding
It's natural for a male to desire a female
Age of consent laws are social conventions

And infinity chan has a tot board which has some good collections

I noticed that too kek is it a mental disorder or isn't it user? Lol tard city in here,son. Btw I'm a nigger so you should really feel stupid. My brains work better than u

I totally agree with you

>atfbooru.ninja
great thank you!

What about like 10 up? Am I saved op

For 3D girls I've seen myself getting attracted to male and females in the ages of like 12 to 55.

For 2D All ages male or female

Machete01 good stuff but almost always banned from everywhere.

Still doesn't qualify as pedophilia. Again, pedophilia has a very specific definition, and also our brains don't have an alarm that goes of at 13, either. Just as moronic. Though, I have to say, if I was going to be the person making laws, I would probably be comfortable with 12 or 13. 18 is a mess and causes more problems than it solves. I'm really for no laws, but I think that the rational part of me would win out and I would go for 12 or 13.

You're not a pedo. You're just a full grown child molester with issues clearly.

I'm not gay but I sure do find a mans cock attractive.

That's how moronic you sound.

I believe that finding male cock attractive does make you gay. Being attracted to females of your species, at any age, does not make you a pedophile. It makes you human.

I feel the same though.. I would take a dick up my mouth/ass anyday, but kissing a guy? yuck

The attraction alone makes you a pedo. Only acting upon it turns you from a pedo to a child molester

10-12 is pedophilia. So you're a pedo, but non-exclusive. A pedo-hebephile.

You want to fuck 3-9yos. You're a pedo.

Oh, man.

Yeah he's pretty good.

Can you provide a Link? Cant find it anywhere

Am I a pedo if I dated a 15 year old for 1 year? I'm 27 and not 'automatically' attracted to any girl below the age of 18 or something. Me and her just really got along.

I don't really feel like I'm a pedo. I only actively seek to fuck women in my age group. But I won't date chicks with daughters because I don't want to find out about my self control.

Nope, not a pedo

ch.
net/tot

Hiro doesn't like us going there though so it's aggressively filtered

Didn't say I wanted to fuck 3-9 year olds? When did I say that? You've never said - look at that pretty little girl over there? What constitutes pretty? How is that definition derived? Is every person who thinks a 6 year old girl is pretty a pedophile?

no not a pedo but a faggot for not greentexting it

Thanks /bro

>asking someone to greentext an entire year

I get sexually attracted to 18 or over women who are also pedophiles.

>8 year old
>knows what she's doing

Also, you say 10-12 is pedophilia. I have, legitimately, seen 12 year old girls who I thought were 20. They look 20, and I get physically attracted to them, I want to fuck them for sure, but what happens after when I realize they are 12? Does all that suddenly go away? You make no sense here.

np

Enjoy

well obviously not i meant like a "how we met" story or something cunt

They're just so cute, is all. I'd never take advantage of anyone let alone a child. But some girls are just so beautiful you want to kiss all over. the problem here is consent, and undeveloped minds being incapable of making adult choices. It has nothing to do with their perfect petite bodies and smooth skin

okay

>be me, work in local shop, small village
>see cute girl comes in often
>get courage to ask her out one day outside
>she tells me her age so I say oh nevermind and just had a conversation before parting ways
>she comes in few days later gives me a cute letter
>we start hanging out, then eventually went out
>did everything together (except sex as she wanted to wait) which was cool with me
>always done cute things together, whenever she'd come in the shop I'd give her a note with her change saying 'hey beautiful' or something
>leave chocolate outside her house and msg her like 'i swear I just seen something outside your door', she loves that
>i treated her really good and she was nice and honest and sweet
>obviously we had to hide it, and it was really hard at times, stressful etc.
>eventually break up coz social services got involved due to an accusation against me
>her life turns upside down, now she hates me
>:(

What was the sex like

Pedophilia is redpilled and based. The stigma against it is founded on Jewish lies. If you don't love beautiful young girls, you are not white.

Are you autistic

I'm in a pretty weird place when it comes to pedo shit. I cannot stand kids. I hate them, even. They're annoying and dirty and they break everything and they're so fucking stupid it's painful to listen to them talk.

And yet every time I see a young girl with a sweet looking ass, my eyes follow her around.

But my eyes follow girl asses around regardless of how old they are. If she's 13 with a nice ass, imma look. If she's 18 with a nice ass, imma look. If she's 52 with a nice ass, imma look. If she's a horse with a nice ass, imma look.

So I don't think I'm a pedo. I just like great asses, and sometimes little girls have those, so it's like, it's hard to explain, you know?

Not that I would care if I did qualify as a pedo. The definition seems to change quite a bit, and especially from person to person. Personally, I think every living human suffers from someone's definition of pedophilia. However, that aside, your arguments don't make a lot of sense.

It becomes a moral choice on your part.
In my opinion, it all depends on the situation....if it doesn't feel natural at all any there's a hint of creeper on ur part, you obviously shouldn't be doing it but chemistry is chemistry sometimes

You're discriminating against Autists now? Autists can't fuck? Autists can't like sex?

Pedos are attracted to adults and undeaged teens. Pedosexual is not a gender... Pedos are straight or gay men, they already have a gender.

What does that have to do with anything?are you a mental health doctor

We never went all the way.

Autists should refrain from having their genes spread on yes

Not a pedo but definitely a maladjusted creep. It's not even that you were attracted to her - look man we've all seen hot jailbait - but fucking dating for a year? What could a 27 year old and a 15 year old possibly have in common? That's not a rhetorical question. I'd really like to know on what basis you thought this was a good idea. What did you do and talk about? What did both of your friends and parents think?

SAUCE
??!!!!

I have no issues. Biology is biology. People are people. Meh.

Truth, young teenage girl personalities are a turn off but their bodies aren't.

Then they can all wear condoms. Problem solved. Someone get on this. We need condoms for all autists, stat!

Bj ?nothing? No wonder why you're professing your love for her on Sup Forums