I just found out my girlfriend's ex has a way bigger cock than me...

I just found out my girlfriend's ex has a way bigger cock than me. One of her friends is dating him now and she kept talking about it last night. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres nothing you can do except be a good boyfriend to her. if she leaves you just because your dick 2 inches shorter than you guys probably werent meant to stay together anyway

you should stop being an insecure faggot.

It wouldn't help you and it doesnt make you more charming towards your gf anyway.

Just enjoy you are with her.
FFS life isn't a contest, it is about you being able to enjoy what crosses your path.

Sounds like bullshit. Move on man

Why does it matter?

It can even be a bad thing.

Is it longer? Who cares, most of the nerves are in the first half of the vagina?

Is it thicker? Too thick can be a huge pain (literally).

fuck her in the ass

You should let him throw a length through her one more time for old times sake.

Cuck,

Never stay with a girl insistent on have a bff like that. She knows its gonna make you mad+insecure thats why she's doing it, that's also why your gf didnt immediately tell her to stfu. Leave her asap.

>implying she isnt fucking his horse cock

the appropriate response in that situation would have been to imediately whip your dick out and slap said friend in the face until you achieve full chub.

Not only will this assert your dominance, the sight of your cock slapping her eye over and over will give her the proper perspective and prove your cock is bigger

at least in spirit anyway

When openly challenged like this, or just in general when 2+ ladies discuss the subject of "dicks" longer than 20 seconds and yours isnt out and flopping around you're ither a dicklet or a cuck.

this.

but in reality though you failed this op. This was a test in multiple ways. Your chick didn't stop her friend right away, which you should have had an issue with then and there. You not objecting means she now knows she can go as far as talking about her ex's bigger dick right in front of you and you'll do nothing, this will translate into a lot down the road

and second you failed a confidence test. Rather than laughing and making a joke, then telling your gf it was rude to not stop the friend, you tucked your tail.

get your dick wet a couple last times and move on, this chick will never respect you

Get a bigger something else

dothethingneedsdoing.com

Pic of the little fella
We'll tell you if you got nothing to worry about

So? My wife and I swing and she's been with plenty of guys with bigger cocks than me, I've been with plenty of women with bigger boobs/nicer ass. It only bothers you if you let it nigger

Killing yourself seems like your only option

If she was talking about his big dick TO YOU, then she has no respect for you and you should dump her. She will cheat or hurt you in some other way in the future.

If it was just a private conversation between friends that you overheard, then I dunno. Maybe it's something bad or maybe it's nothing.

In either case, you should work on increasing your sexual market value in other wars: working out more, better job/status, etc.

If you want a bigger dick, I suggest jelqing. I've heard it can increase size by 2 inches or so.

Stories like these make me happy that I have an 8.5 inch dick and met my wife when she was a young virgin. Ppl don't know what they lost when they embraced promiscuity.

>group of women discuss penis size in front of you longer than 20 seconds
>not presenting yours for inspection
yolo

>cuck

Spoken like a true genius

>find him
>cut it off
>tape it to yours
>win

Yes. THE only way.