We summon doll guy

we summon doll guy

Other urls found in this thread:

dollhouse168.biz/product.php
the-doll-house.com/purchase-buy-wm-dolls-love-doll-sex-doll-tpe-uk-cassie-158cm-a-cup.html#a779fe19777d4ace038d3a2ee665a788
reallovesexdolls.com/158cm-5ft2-a-cup-sex-doll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yo need a few!

bump

are we summoning?

LEL He's pretty cool

i think so

Bump , he's fun as fuck , love to have a drink with the guy

How old did he say he was anyway?

wow!
jeeehaaa

>He's a /k/fag too
10/10 bro tier

dollguy here I'm not on my normal PC so i can't post pics

damn

if you are, and you really can't, i might, help out

I love this thread

no you don't .. silly you

i hooked up my backup drive . doing a reformat on my other machine

and i forgot my pic lol

damn thats cute..
you can almost hear the pfffrrrttt ;-)

hi

lol

Hi

i really really appreciate and honor your work!
thanks for sharing!

I'm happy you like it

i don't really get it yet.. but i am quite sure .. this could, can, should be considered some kind of art.

;-) no, i mean i really like it!
this one is also amazing

fyi a good way to summon me is to put loli in the OP, i just happened to search doll today

Mizuwali the designer is a great artist

lol thanks

damn you are improving

that was just a quick joke pic i took because people said i look black

Imagine, you're 14 year old male, you open your christmas present and you see a doll like this. All of a sudden your 8 year old sister, hey, thats mine...lol

that would be a big present

I honestly believe that with the trend of little boys going trap at such an age that some parents would give them a doll like this to practice with

you never know. i doubt people in the 50 would have guessed half the shit that goes on today

that some fucked up toes

you no like?

they are too far apart ! looks weird, but looks nice overall like that tho !

Emily's toes are joined together

i feel sorry for emily even tho they look good.
why cant they make normal regular toes?

i don't know, they are small and i guess hard to form. or maybe it's because she has standing feet, not sure

the Emily version has been pull completely ..
what you have there is a very valuable collector piece , km no longer has it on there site even.. I guess that mob from the UK beat down amazon

ye who knows. i guess its for support.

what are you talking about? you can still get it dollhouse168.biz/product.php

I need pictures of these dolls in school uniform flashing white cotton panties for..erm... reasons.

How many times a week do you use that blonde girldoll for sexual purposes?

this isn't her then ? but with dark hair ?(pic related)

eewww, really ?? that's what you want ?

probably not the type of school uniform you wanted and not white panties, sorry best i can find

once every few weeks

that is a different doll, i think i know a guy with it though

I used to have one expensive doll. Cost me about 3 grand. It was thrilling the first fee times but now the doll just laying down somewhere in my storage room. Do you want to know why?

well hi there.. i see you guys are still here.

ill bite. why user?

sure, why?

then he has a very very valuable collectable ..they have been pulled from all markets currently because of the UK war on dolls

Hey guys what do you think about this doll, should I buy it ? With a blonde wig

Be honest that it isnt the real thing. Its just a piece of plastic. Have you ever wanted to get the real thing? And how have you thought of getting a real blonde girl? Abduction?

looks nice, have a link to it?

you the onegonna be purchasing it and living with it , cleaning , hiding, buying clothing for it

so , you chose

lol no I'm happy with my dolls. i feel very lucky to have them

I have bought a model where i cant remove the artifical vagina for cleanong purposes. Now and because the doll is somewhat heavy i am just too lazy to clean the genital thoroughly.

shit , really ??..abduction ?
get the fuck out of here you fucking fat whore.
not every guy thinks like that ,,and you cunts are the reason we would rather have robots and dolls ...then you disgusting cunts

the-doll-house.com/purchase-buy-wm-dolls-love-doll-sex-doll-tpe-uk-cassie-158cm-a-cup.html#a779fe19777d4ace038d3a2ee665a788

I'm gay and into traps, but don't want to buy brad so I think it would be okay as a "companion"

Are you a cartel member?

i mostly just cuddle and take pics anyways

looks good and it's a WM, they are good dollsreallovesexdolls.com/158cm-5ft2-a-cup-sex-doll/

keep trying to hide the fact you are one of these feminist who is angry that men find you repellant

It's society that's wrong.

You can think what you want honey. If i catch you evrr near a kindergarten prepare to be exposed and marked as what you are you sex offender. We will hunt you down and castrate you

buy the brad doll ,, just make sure you have him in underwear when you put him in clothing
then when you feel like dress him up in cross
no one is gonna figure out what you are using him for..and if they ask questions tell him it is for art drawing because he is posable.
also stop caring what other people who don't pay your bills think..

modern society in one image. beautiful

fuck off you stupid cunt ..
just because some men chose to use these for stress relief , does not mean every person
the cgi I do I use dolls similar to these for point reference , and skins , and it is easy as hell to animate with them ..
so go fuck yourself you repellant hag
go somewhere else with you shitty bait tactics..

this man needs to be taken out like bin laden

he is a security hazard

It's not that I care about what other people think of me, fuck I wear horrible clothes to avoid people. It's that I don't like the body of Brad and that he is the only male doll.

does this count as cp? before I download all of these.

ahh , I see, maybe ask for a bit of custom work then. you could email and see what they say.

As long as you don't live in Canada.

The guy who runs the company is Mgtow and seems pretty chill. He talked with Turd Flinging Monkey on a podcast.

i would be banned by now if it was cp

who is ? I was not paying attention because of the shit fest that started.