Who here /DickPiercing/?

who here /DickPiercing/?
>tfw frenum piercing rubs against the underside of glans

We get it, you vape.

top meme

does it hurt?

Fuck going thru the airport with that shit.

I love these ! But my BF wants nothing to do with them : /

There's retards and THEN there's retards

Just had one done. Cum like a madman now. Didn't know it would do anything for me.

Getting some more. Ordering some 14K gold barbells for them.

how is this not a form of rape

How in the mother of god do you fuck, or go thru airport security?

Depends on the piercing.
A frenum piercing is pretty painless, biting your tongue would be worse.
though it will bleed viciously for a few days after if you get a boner.

They're very aesthetic, but not that great for actual use, dickpiercing accidents are not pretty.

for everyday use you should only use titanium and surgical steel!
Silver will oxidize and stain your skin permanently, can also cause an allergic reaction.
18-24k gold is fine if the piercing has healed fully, but still not a great idea to wear everyday, would be fine as an occasional wear

>remove metal as per usual
> tell security I have a dick piercing that would be very annoying to remove for this
>"follow me sir"
>get a quick visual inspection
>go on my way

and i fuck by putting benis into bagina :DDDD
worst case scenario the piercing needs a drop of lube to avoid irritation

I mean, we are guys, user, and lube is always involved. How bad could it be ? I'm sure they add a lot of texture.

you do you man, just start small.
That many piercings just seem like overkill to me

I think I explained myself badly. The piercings wouldn't be for me, I'm the bottom here. They would be for him, but he doesn't want any >.

Also that picture is a chastity cage. Know by experience. xDD

Ooooh
yeah dont make him get stuff he doesn't want obviously.
a jacob's ladder is a very big thing to start out with.

if he isnt completely against the idea maybe a frenum piercing is a better place to start.
you could both get one, that way it might feel a bit more fair to him.
plus they heal in less than 2 months and if taken out will heal within a week, and leave minimal scarring, so its a very safe piercing to try out.
Most people are horrified of genital piercings because they think it'll be like shoving a railway spike down through your dick

An older pic of my RPA

Gah, too high to post right

Oh please educate me some more.I work at a shop you buffoon.

>Stainless steel
Never ever wear this

>I am wearing titanium
>Gold is completely fine all the time.
All of my other piercings are straight gold.No gold plated bullshit.

I think my dick is worth more than that.

>DickPiercing
Why? Just why?

>Put a metal object in my dick so my orgasms feel slightly better
No

>slightly

got this bad boy done when I turned 18, most girls like it, might get another, although it's a pain if you find a girl that doesn't like it and you have to take it out mid-fuck... but whatever

>surgical steel
>not safe
what third world country are you from where they dont have access to 316L?
literally the second safest material except G23
SS is inferior, but not anywhere near as inferior as silver and low-carat gold

>gold
>not having a higher chance of infection than SS and titanium
come on son
t. Yuro piercer

>Handling the pain of the metal object being put in my dick ignoring the chances of inflammations and how my dick will be after removing them and the other dangers for 2000% better orgasms

Still no, i am not that young to care so much about my orgasms

That image doesn't look like a piercing. Morel ike a chastity cage, with the pad lock and everything.

Always wanted to get a pprince albert but I'm too beta.

>tfw no salons within 300 kms that do RPA's
how was the pain and healing process?

I've been told that that one piercing is specially great for orgasms. I might get one after all if so + looks great.

Same user of the bf that doesn't want any. Luckily he's totally fine with me getting one or two.

post feminine penis

haha, not feminine at all. + In the middle of shaping my body, so ashamed of posting pictures. Altho I really want >.

Trap here

Wanna get a little rainbow colored spiked one right at the tip. How bad will it hurt? Also my bf doesn't want me to get it so how do I get him to let me get it?

by doing it..? its your life not his do what you want you fuck. if he leaves good riddance i guess? idk who would get pissy over piercings besides jesus lovers and over zealous parents

Just put a piercing through your brain
>Problem solved

what do you mean by "at the tip"?
a foreskin piercing? a prince albert?
nice benis, would be cute with a foreskin piercing.

pain depends on the piercing, so be a little more specific.
ask bf why he doesnt want it.
alternatively tell him that you'll get one and if he doesnt like it in 6 months you'll take it out.

pic related

>its your life not his
Kek yeah right, I love him enough to do as he says, plus if I really had a choice I'd just get this done

Hope you are happy with a chubby guy ¬¬

lotsa potential!
i believe in you

haha, I've been thinking lately of doing that myself. Don't use them anyways. A bit more professionally tho.

that's fucked up, you should see a psychiatrist and if you're already seeing one you should go see a different one.

Weapons grade stupidity

took last year getting more soon, now up to a 4 gauge in the pa and the other 2 are now 8 gauge

this is remarkably accurate

Hot, me next