Fluffies, post what you got. poopie babbehs preferred

fluffies, post what you got. poopie babbehs preferred

Been posting alot last few days and finally got banned on my phone. Lol

Hewwo fwends!

Was probably chocobro who did it in the last thread. Seems about the time he shows up. Fuck em

Moar

he is not a mod

How do you know? A lot of evidence was discussed months ago that would confirm otherwise. Just wondering if something new developed.

Doubt he is but he's got connections. Can't post from my phone at home til I reset my router. It's annoying but oh well.

So fucking rad.

I've been posting 40 plus images for the last week on fluffy threads and today some fag decided to ban me.
Figured it was chocofag since it seemed like he was in the thread. The ban said all Fluffies posts go in trash but that's BS.

Banning over for little fluffy ball of shit must make them feel powerful while jerking their tiny dicks to traps

Thanks OP

one of the best poopie baby stories

I've seen chocobro post after image cap was reached multiple times

To the tune of the weird soda commercial with "puppy monkey baby", I've caught myself humming "poopie monkey baby"
.. I've seen too many Fluffies

that's one of the stupidest ads ever, it definitely fits to the theme of fluffies

Have a feeling it was him since he usually posts around the time I got banned in the last thread. I didn't realize it for an hour since I hadn't posted for awhile and the thread was long gone. Went to post in another non related thread and Bam! Banned for fake fluffballs.

It has been happening for the last two weeks. I keep getting banned, too. I use VPN's, though, so fuck the Poh leece.

I wanna do a fluffy version of that commercial because it fits Fluffies SOOO well. Could be great video of abuse too. Punt the poopie babbeh out the window and such.

I use my phone mainly to post so if I'm not on my router and get banned, I just go to airplane mode then back. Bam, new IP. Still need to reset my router so I don't use my data at home and have a better signal though.

that'd be a huge undertaking, animations are tedious as fuck

Yeah. And the reward for doing it would be basically nothing since Fluffies are still way too underground. Most people still come here thinking it's a fucking fetish or a part of MLP lore. Sure, it started there but Fluffies have evolved into their own thing away from all that faggotry

Last one from me. Time to stream some Friday 13 th

Am I the only one that jerks off to these?

don't worry, as some user on a different fluffy thread said, "Some day in the future they will study fluffies like they do DaVinci or Michelangelo "

you animal

oh jesus, that 4th pane gets me every time

Haha. I can see them becoming mainstream enjoyment in another 5 years or so. Mainly hugbox with the way the men of the world are becoming fags

Moar enfie babehs?

They need to be made into a tv show is what needs to happen. Since fluffies are just a random hodge podge of different artist's ideas, there's literally any number of things you can do to them. And you know how we love torturing and maiming cute fluffy creatures, there's got to be more of us out there. The amount of normies who would REE would be astronomical, I salivate at the thought of it.

I like this one, just the right mix of sadbox, abuse, and hugbox.

I've got lots of fluffies, couple hundred files. Going to dump some

Any more Carpdime x Alexeev?

more?

Jerry user, you around? Starting to get cancerous around here.

#pillowsarentfood

But....why?

Jolly jumping Judaism we need some hugbox.

How do you use a VPN? I thought they got detected and banned too. Which VPN do you use?

damn, what the fuck

Yeah that would be appreciated. Slogging through the Fluffybooru's 1500+ pages of mostly abuse is getting dull