Cute nazi girl thread

Cute nazi girl thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cute

Right would look great with a nice black thick strapon. I mean i'd gape for her and I'm not even gay

>Naziz

no. it's a legit pic ... I used to have a bunch more of each girl.... cleaning guns, standing in front of nazi shit ...

Post them

Any nude ones?

I guess I lost you on the "used to have" part ...

Funny how This gal could kick your ass

Nickle back listeners support trump? Everything makes sense now.

Its time to dox

Im a glutton for punishment

does anyone know their name/location?

>There are more people living in the blue areas than the red areas
>Somehow size matters more than population in a democracy

>When trump still lost the majority
Durr because we should make decisions based on what's good for the geographic majority rather than population majority

:)

ANOTHER ONE

Anyone else looking forward to CoD WW2? Can't wait to make my Nazi Waifu

reaching really hard there user

You all realize that you can support trump and also agree with the logic behind
... right? Doesn't make him any less president now.

Just going to leave this here.

Large cities are just echo chamber for your shitty liberal opinions, the founding fathers anticipated this and that is why we do it this way.

Right. Because a bunch of hippie, yuppie, commies should tell the rest of the country how to live. "Get rid of your guns and start eating tofu! You're only a real man if you let your wife peg you and sleep with whomever she wants!"

Well I def recognize one person in that photo... Went to school together

>, the founding fathers anticipated this and that is why we do it this way.
Why in the fuck would you assume I'm a liberal? I absolutely hate to think of what Clinton woulda done to us and the direction the party is going makes no sense. That's what's wrong with you emotionally motivated political "activists."
Try using some logic and reason instead of letting your monkey brain cause you to miss obvious facts.
And how is that different than the country?
Seems we have 2 distinct groups which sided heavily so how is the rural american echo chamber not as bad as an urban / suburban?

My candidate didn't win! Get rid of the president! Get rid of the Vice President! Get rid of the electoral college! Get rid of the GOP (idk call them nazis or something lmao)! Get rid of everything! REEE

>People in the large city have absolute authority over the people in the Red

Yeah no cunt, that is why the electoral collage was invented so shit like this was simplified cuck.

How you got that from me explaining "duh map hez moar red meening we win!" I'll possibly never know, but I will ask you this... and feel free to ignore this question, because I am admittedly asking this knowing you've never considered this.

Does lumping everyone who doesnt agree with you entirely into a group of people who embody everything you DON'T agree with ever make you right, or does it make you appear kind of sad like someone fumbling for meaning, someone who forms opinions then gets mad when asked to support them?

Also. Not a leftist/hillary supporter. Gun owner. Republican. Live in Texas.

I'm just tired of people like you shouting cuck and making all of us more divided, and making us all look bad. For the record... I know you like to support nazi's (ironically until you're supported by people who also support them, in which case you do actually support them) but you must know you'd probably be one of the first to be killed by them yes?

Do you not understand what same population means?

I got the biggest hardon for women like this. Hurts being a beaner

When did I say that?

>You said this thing you didnt say
>and this is why you're wrong!

Strawman elsewhere. I'm pointing out that it's an illusion.

It was actually invented because they were afraid of Democracy giving a single group of people with common interest absolute power ...
You know... Like what Democrats and Republicans are doing.

What why?

Just find a girl who's into cosplay? You don't have to be a self-hating Latino to fuck white women in cosplay.

Damn

cap on center chick is obvious shoop. other than that I can't tell.

Kinda cute

>I don't like what I'm seeing and I'm being proven wrong
>they must be lying
>safe space, safe bubble

top kek
well done user

Don't call me a cuck you nazi! See how stupid you sound?

Fucking hypocritical douchebags.

I married a jew who likes nazi shit, but i hate mexicans in general. Almost as much as blacks. Not all are bad but as a whole, ehh.

I called you a nazi because you presumed I'm a commie.

Do you get the point now? I was really hoping I wouldnt need to explain that.

I didn't presume you were, so to speak. But I do assume that the areas with the biggest ANTIFA numbers are. Basically all those blue spots you circled on that map.

How did my pointing out the the population of the USA (and every country really) is MUCH higher near the coast, and that the entirety of the middle of the country barely has the population of places like LA and NY and Miami etc make me a leftist?

So I used logic and you presumed I wasnt a republican? Why?

Why do i want her to whip me with a riding crop?

>anonymous
>proven wrong

You've done it son, you're the biggest retard here.

>fellow white people

You're so funny and original, please talk at me more.

Rekt

Average Sup Forums poster

This is actually hilarious

I'd rape them and poison their bloodlines with my Jewish seed.

Pfft typical. Just like a Jewish rapist to be Jewish.

>implying even the strongest of the jews can overpower a typical white woman

I'd say we should start calling their jobs but then I remembered commies don't work

Holy hell she is cute

At least you make good food

*bad photoshop thread

that fucking hat is so photoshopped. OP you're a fucking cuck.

Whatever you have to tell yourself sweet cheeks

>implying that rural america didnt vote for obama

I'm completely anti-nazi so why does this turn me on so much?

"Emma (goes by the nick White Princess). Her boyfriend says he's very lucky to have her because shes as racist as possible; just one of qualities you look for in a woman."

she is so cute and her hair looks cool. is there any more of her

Its a real thing. Im not a Nazi but I'd fuck the shit out of a hot nazi chick. Unfortunately so many people just see the buzz word "nazi" and go full REEEEEEE and ruin a perfectly good fap. This board has changed.

because you're a virgin and a loser?

is this a low key nazi salute

Because in your heart you know he was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38

Fuck this thread, fuck.you op, fuck Trump fuck white trash. I'm white rich and like black pussy, suck my dick faggots.

Cause they're hot
Also the taboo/crazy factor?

What's the fucking point of this

The ones who aren't wearing masks obviously weren't doing anything illegal and no normal person is ashamed of fighting Nazism.

You overestimate how much anyone could possibly care or take you seriously on this board
I believe there's a place called 'reddit' where you can post with a username and make internet friends that you talk to about your feelings and shit

Jesus fuck, those pix have been around for years, quit being lazy and go find them yourself.