Incest stories? Anyone got any good ones about Moms/sisters/cousins?

Incest stories? Anyone got any good ones about Moms/sisters/cousins?

Op is that a relative of yours, if it is i would have done anything and everything with her

no

Aunt, I got these off her phone when I moved all her saved data to a new one, there's a couple more as well.

Lets see them she is hot as hell nice and curvy, how could u resist

There's two others, she knows I have them and she will do anything to make me delete them.

I dont blame her, have u ever fucked her, if not im sure she would do anything to get u to delete them

this was from yesterdays thread
that mom-son story got me diamonds
thanks for saving

BJ and fucked her once, that got me to delete most of them, I said I'd delete the rest for more stuff.

show more and send screen of you texting your aunt

She hasnt been conscious for any of it but ive had some fun with my daughter

Nice did she swallow or let u cum inside, any face she looks hot as hell

Please tell me more

Should delete the remaining pics 1 at a time for each sexual act

0/10

swallow, I came inside cause I couldn't stop.

Hell no get more what else do u have

open them in paint
choose resize
change size from 100% to 90%
save as a new file, check the size

I don't text her this shit, it's ammo she can use on me to my parents, I show her in person and when my parents check they won't find it on my phone cause it's hidden.

How old is she, a little chubby but still fuckable

very heavy sleeper, never wears a bra around house and always sleeps on the couch out in the open. makes it easy

but i mean webms, can't post them

Need Green text details please.

Lol she is from Seattle right? I know her gotta tell her

almost never i mean*

Whats her ethnicity? Where she from? Ever rub your dick on her?

Bareback? How was it?

early 40's

She's from Filipinas i know her

How old is she? She is so hot. Have any normal facebook pictures?

half filipino, seattle, all the time and not just on her

i doubt it lol

bareback and she is a total slut, when I started she moaned and enjoyed it.

Kids? And does she do anal? That would be worth using against her

Dude thats ur aunt hope shes on the pill, any more pics?

You said "Never wears a bra" then post a ;pic with purple bra. What?

Thats hot. Genuine pregnancy risk at all?

early 20's, i know though there are tons of filipina girls who look very similar to her lol, and no not on hand

corrected myself here

one kid my age, not done anal yet, that's next but looking at it she's never done it so it's gonna be fun.

if you want the truth ... incest should truly remain a fantasy

i had an incident with my sister when we were younger, and it forever altered our family dynamic. yes it was awesome at the time. yes i still think about it and get off to it. but if i could take it back, i would.

Other user gave you instructions to resize in post above.

She is, she sleeps around a lot, going through her phone most of this shit was from tindr and how she loved the guys cocks.

Saving evidence, Next time I see ver un going to tell

lol werent you in the last family thread and admitted that it wasnt the girl you were thinking of and didnt even know the name of the girl you thought it was?

Guess she wont get pregnant that way,lol lets see her ass

ok buddy whatever you say

Surely u have more pics

Got any pics of you rubbing your dick "not just on" her?

i have some on an external harddrive that i keep at my office lol, will post them the next time this kind of thread comes along. until then, just softcore shit

I like where this is heading. More pease

I would love to suck one tittie while suck on the other.

Do you think she is really sleeping or just faking it so you will keep going?

completely sleeping, for months before i ever even lifted her shirt for the first time i tested how much noise/contact she could take before actually waking up, shes just a deadass heavy sleeper

I am not far from Seattle if you want to share IRL.

ill pass

OK,No prob.

my sister gave me my first blowjob and let me cum in her mouth because I asked her to rate my cock in hopes that's what it led to

You ever shoot a load on her? Clean it up, or not?

Thanks for reposting this!

yeah, tits, face and pussy (on not in), and yeah i always clean it up, would be a bit stupid not to

Any pussy pics?

Got any pics before cleanup?

1/?
>got a cousin 1 year younger than me
>back when we were still in our teen years, while we had a family sleep over at my uncle's house, i accidentally interrupted her late-night masturbation session
>instead of going ape crazy on me, like i expected her to, she freaking asked me if i wanted to watch her finish it
>i accepted, she was the first girl i saw naked, but was too coward to ask for more, so after she ended, she asked if i was going to fap too, while thinking about her
>but she didn't ask to watch me, like i just expected her to, i expected her she was going to ask that of me in return for the show she just gave me, but she didn't, so i just told her good night and later fapped like crazy
>night after, we "casually" met up again, this time she's brave enough to ask me if i wanted to do it for her, to fiddle her
>i obviously accepted, it was obviously my first time touching a girl down there, and i kinda felt grateful to her that she was giving me instructions on what to do, and how strong/how much
>i perfectly followed her directions, and after a shorter time than the night before, she came even stronger than the first time
>i was still too much of a coward to ask her for more, so, like the night before, after she came she asked me if i fapped thinking about her the night before, and that night i was going to do the same, i told her i was going to, so she kissed me (too bad no tongue) and told me good night--i fapped even more crazier than the night before, the smell of her pussy still so damn strong on my hands
>night after, same kinda story, it was the last night though, so nothing else until next family meeting--i fiddled her pussy, she came fast and strong, i was too fucking beta to ask for more, she asked once again to fap while thinking about her, and then she kissed me goodnight

Gonna need details

all of my pics of me actually doing stuff to her are kept on a separate external drive that i hide at my office, will get some choice pics off it tomorrow

2/?
>next family meeting, months later, our house this time
>first night comes, and she's the one coming in my room, not just coming, she barged like an obsessed girl, i remember she freaked the shit outta me
>she was totally out of herself, eyes like a crazy lunatic, immediately berated me on why i didn't try to visit her yet during the night, about her missing what we did, and that ever since back then, when i did for her, masturbating wasn't the same for her anymore, that was all my fault, and yadda yadda, she finally ended with something like "you have to take responsibility" and proceeded to remove her pajama shorts and her panties (i noticed back then that she went from "innocent-little-girl-panties" to young woman panties-not the slutty ones, mind you, just the "normal ones"--she was wearing little girl panties the last times, all those months before)
>and that i did, that night not only i fiddled her violin for way longer than those other few times (i did that for a couple other times AFTER the first-and she always came both fast and strong), but after all those she was still horny enough to ask me if i wanted to try and lick her down there
>that was really her idea of me "taking responsibilty", i was fucking way too horny, so horny that i wasn't lucid enough to ask her to reciprocate even just a little bit for me, if she wanted to get eaten out in return, fuck younger self, that was my biggest fuck-up about this whole matter
>but alas, not only i was stupid enough to not think about that, but i also immediately serviced her like some kinda zombie slave, and that's when i think she really understood the power she had over me, or at least she began to understand, the confirmation for her came when...

That is some tasty looking pussy. I hope you have enjoyed it many times. God, I love eating sweet Asian pussy. You are a very lucky guy.

oh i have...more than my wifes probably lol barely ever eat her out since i started doing it to my daughter

Any more pics?

Anyone have any good aunt stories?

i used to dry hump my niece when we were in our early teens. she would sit on me and nibble my face. i'd slap her ass a few times.

Damn thats hot.

Does she have a boyfriend? Ever taste his cum in her?

Hot one. Want to cum in her.

3/?
>when i also came
>yep, i totally came in my boxers, alone, with no touching whatsoever, with just her young dripping pussy in my face, with me lapping her like a dog, and she saw and understood what exactly happened (i spasmed for a good while, so she would've been really dumb if she didn't know what was happening to me), and seeing and understanding that i came, and how/why i came, totally pushed her over the edge and squirted, like really really squirted (the other times she just came normally, but this time she basically pissed all over me)
>long story short, first i got seriously angry at her because i really thought she just peed on me, i was too young to know about squirting (and apparently she was too, kinda), she was able to calm me down after a long while explaining that it wasn't really piss, that it didn't smell like piss, and that she felt really different when she "pissed" this time, that it felt incredibly good, and all stuff like that, so in the end i finally believed AND forgave her, but only after she helped me change the bed covers and put the other ones in the washing machine in the basement, luckily for me she knew how to use it, because it was like alien technology to me
>we get back in my room and we talked, for a really long while, i would say like lovers now, but i would lie, since i was still too worried/awkward/annoyed about the whole matter of me not getting anything so far and still coming with no touch whatsoever, and meanwhile her...
>about her, i finally found out that what was wrong from her pov, after coming hard various times, and "getting it out of her body" like she said, she told me that after each and every time we did stuff (or even after the first time i watched her), she felt terribly guilty, and dirty, being my first cousin and all, she was in tears like a little girl after a while, asking me if it was right for us to do that, and if we may ended up in hell and some other stupid stuff like that

Did she ever orgasm while you did that? She stayed asleep through that?

age?

Oldfag here... What do you guys think about incest between a 63yr old Mum and 40 year old son? Do you see this as being as problematic as younger family members going at it?

I haven't initiated anything yet but...

I have a date with my daughter tonight. Supposed to be fooling around. We took a shower together this morning for the first time.

age?

Should i post my milf aunt bathing?

45/23

pics?

Yes

Sweet. Make sure you get some pics or video.

How is her body?

Can't risk it. You just never know who is here. Tattoos are unique.

Fine as fuck. 5'3, 125 lbs., smoking hot ass

ugh can you blur/black/crop them out?

moooooore

Is Mom alone now? Older women still enjoy sex a lot. Just make sure you have some good lube.
Go for it dude!

4/?
>i was able to calm down, and we talked a little more, about our family, about our bodies, and urges, and that it wasn't really something we should feel guilty about, as long as we didn't go over the line
>she was totally calmed down when we ended up talking, like just a couple hours before breakfast time, but i misunderstood what "the line" was for me, and what was for her
>for me "the line" was getting her pregnant
>yep, i even got out the afternoon later and bought my first condoms ever, thinking i'd have used them soon, either that very night or in just a few nights, cause i knew sooner or later my cousing would've been really horny again, and that would've been my chance
>i was horribly wrong
>my cousin was going to get really horny again, yep, but not so horny to get completely over her worries and fears over the taboo of our relationship, so we that night we made a pact
>i would get to touch her, lick her, eat her out and all that, all over her body, sink my hands in her small but beautiful tits and all of that (yes, it was really weird, but i still DIDN'T get to touch her tits until that night--and, let me tell you, "my first" tits were AWESOME, even if my cousin's were really, really small), anyway, I could do almost everything to her, BUT!!! ...
>she would never touch me, nothing whatsoever
>that not only meant no sex, but no blowjobs or even handjobs
>never
>ever
>that broke me a little back then
>i still tried to bullshit my way out of that, trying to threaten her with "if you want me to do stuff to you, from now on you have to do the same" and stuff like that, but by then, she knew they were all empty threats, that i was a slave to my teenager's lewdness, and that meant basically that i was also a slave to pussy, her pussy in this case

nice more please

Fuck... moar? Vid is out the question I suppose?