m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QtV-icpbKlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a-at least it's low res

oh, it's low res? sorry!

what's that that got circled?

good work user.
what's circled? i don't see anything...

where can I find more columbine? very intredasting

white shirt, a little above his right hand.

OP penis.

Dayum, Check'd

Check'd and check'd

He burnt the black off himself

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?

lul fag

oh shit. Story?

"Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?" Go cry on Reddit faggot.

Depends on the body and the circumstances. Niggers? I laugh a lot. Dying because of nigger on nigger violence? I might actually get hard.

Dying because they're so fucking stupid that living in a mud hut would be a step up, I pour myself a rum and coke and think about fucking their corpse while berating it, on Youtube.

this is still Sup Forums right,
I didn't just warp into Christian Living or something

Nerve gas

Careful with that edge, son.

I aint laughing but i find theas kinds of pics or vids as important as any cat pic or vid.

Ay nibbas join a discord dedicated to this ygPJh96

>"Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?"
Go cry on Reddit faggot
> there I fixed it for you

op here. lol user you're right. seeing niggers die or towelheads die is fucking hilarious. sometimes I laugh so hard I tear up a little bit. i'm so happy another Sup Forumsro thinks that shit is hilarious. lots of love, Sup Forums.

His stage name was 'Dead' huh.

Hold on guys, let me just check my bag for painkillers

>be an hero
nice

op here once again. i also like watching dumbass niggers/towelheads blow their brains out, hang themselves like they should have been when they were born, set their ugly, dirty asses on fire, seeing the chocolate or caramel crushed out of them by foreign objects or machines, etc.

some nigger trying to steal copper. i think. got what it deserved

That is basically just coach on AA.

I've been there too,
> I always shave my chest too close before a swimming trial.

kekd

Was dat?

?? those are testicles, I wish I knew the story, my friend thinks that the guy injected dye into his pp and had allergic reaction

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

That settles it, I'm having steak tonight

join edge. exe then nibba
enter ygPJh96 into discord
lots of fucked up like minded people

Calm down you rotten piece of corn in some dirty Arabian shit. Quit being a nigger and STFU. Also, m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QtV-icpbKlc

LOL at the edit, never did hear the story behind this one.

Forget the sack, check those ragin' roids! Thats some anal beef curtains right there

nice n tasty, wanna give em a kiss?