Hi Sup Forums today I smoked a first cigarette, Marlboro Red Core

Hi Sup Forums today I smoked a first cigarette, Marlboro Red Core.

Can somebody tell me more about these cigarettes? How dangerous are they for a first-timer?

Extremely dangerous. You likely have cancer now.

They're no more or less dangerous that most of the cigarettes.

However lemme explain something. Nicotine addiction is insidious. You don't get strong cravings at the beginning. At the beginning it isn't like "I NEED a cigarette", it's more like "Another one would be nice."

You cannot tell whether you're addicted unless you try to stop using them, and you can for more than 2 weeks.

Godspeed.

That's true actually. First time I tried smoking I wanted one the next day. The only reason why I didn't get hooked was cause I was able to control myself.

I forgot to write.
They contain: 7mg tar, 0.6mg nicotine, and 7mg carbon monoxide

I doubt that
I just wanted to try them out to see why so many people smoke cigarettes. I don't plan buying cigarettes again. Thank you for your reply.
For how long did you smoke?

I just quit smoking after 9 years of a pack a day habit. Stop before you start. Fucking sucks.

Since you were a long time smoker, how much is 7mg tar, 0.6mg nicotine, and 7mg carbon monoxide compared to other cigarettes?

Just don't. The Coca Cola is fucking bad enough, lol. Cigs are bad for your skin, teeth, lungs, stamina, heart, etc. and they're expensive, all for what? The only people that smoke anymore are trailer trash.

Russians love american stuff, weird
>replying to a Sup Forums pass fag
>ever

Try newports, they have more nicotine.

I am not russian, I am from balkan

there is only one thing in cigarettes you actually want:
nicotine
You can get nicotine from a vaporizer and avoid all the shit that gives you cancer, black lung, smoker's breath, etc, etc, etc
(just make sure you get diacetyl-free juice)

I dont want to continue smoking or taking nicotine xD i just wanted to see if its okay for me to finish this pack of marlboro.

Real thing I want to try is canabis.

p.s. i am old enough, 20.

You're already a degenerate, just smoke weed you dumb shit, it's a little easier on the lungs and it actually does something for you when you smoke it.

smoking can cause erectile disfunction. for maximum boner quality I would advise against smoking

I've looked into it there is a lot of type of weed,dunno where to start. I've heard lemon haze is good for first timers

>I don't want to continue smoking
>I just want to continue smoking
You'll buy another pack when that one is done.

> erectile disfunction
weird, I got horny after smoking that first cig
I dont want to continue smoking cigarettes. health #1

never seen the point of smoking tobacco,
weed I can understand but not tobacco

>I dont want to continue smoking cigarettes
Then don't.
Give the pack away while you still can.

Your a mexican child smoking ciggerettes for the first time? What are you, 5? Give back your 15 older brothers' ciggerettes for the week

>Never tried cannabis
Throw those cancer sticks in the garbage on go get yourself some good weed. There's no comparison

You're lucky to still be alive.

Chances are you'll be dead before you get to the end of the pack.

Lemme explain cigarette addiction. For the first couple of packs you smoke you get a nice buzz a little head rush, almost a spinning feeling but it feels good. Every cigarette you smoke you think, "eh that feels kinda nice but I smell like shit afterwards." As time goes on varying by how much you smoke you start to get a little haze between cigarettes. Maybe even a little irritable but the cigarette still gives you a small nice head rush for about a minute. As time progresses the haze becomes more of a fog. Thinking becomes slower and you get irritated as hell. Meaningless tasks at work become a little more cumbersome and you get frustrated a little... until you go out for a smoke break. You smoke a cigarette and then the fog goes away there is no headrush and now you feel "normal." In the evening before bed, you need a cigarette to keep the fog out. In the morning you get a strong urge to smoke. You need to take a shit? You won't unless you have a cigarette and then go. Just ate? Need a cigarette because the cravings are bad after you eat. You have a scratchy throat? Tough shit you need to smoke to feel normal. Having a beer? Well your cravings got worse. My advice: quit while smoking feels good because it'll ruin you're life quickly.

your* at the end there. Also it destroys your sense of smell. It fucks with your olfactory nerve.

I've always wondered why I've never been addicted to cigarettes. I never really get the craving. I smoke about a pack every month usually down at the pub when I'm drunk... despite smoking weed and cigarettes occasionally for a few years now the end of a cigarette always burns my throat

Social smokers usually don't get addicted too fast. My guess is that they associate the head rush with the buzz. Just don't smoke outside of social drinking. I am trying my hardest to quit. It's been 8 years..

lemon haze isn't bad, girl scout cookies might be a bit better, roll joints instead of smoking bongs so you have control over each hit

Oh yeah no problem dude, sometimes when I smoke them I end up waking up the next morning feeling like I have lung cancer.

Nice trips
Sometimes I try and smoke when I'm at home, I get the little urge. I go out at midnight and have a smoke and my throat burns and I regret it instantly. I guess I'm lucky cos my brother is heavily addicted and so was my dad.

But I also smash a lot of mdma and ketamine so I guess that kind of balances things out

I've smoked since I was 15, and lemon haze is my all time favourite strain, I just love the smell and haze effects

Pusenje ubija, nemoj biti kreten i to raditi kao mene, 2 kutije svaki dan 12 godina. Trebalo mi je 4 godine pomoci kako bi se odvikao

The reason people smoke is because it's an addiction, starts off physically then mentally; it gradually chips away at your confidence without you even knowing until you believe you can't function without them. Every benefit, 1st one in the morning, after meals, stress reliever etc is a confidence trick, like saying "boy I sure am itchy because I got rubbed by that feather, better rub myself with this feather." Except the feather will eventually give you cancer. Cigarettes aren't just bad, they're no good.

"aren't just bad, they're no good" I am going to use this