Girlfriend of 5 years just broke up with as soon as I got home from work

Girlfriend of 5 years just broke up with as soon as I got home from work.

You guys are pretty much my only friends.

Got anything to cheer a Sup Forumsrother up?

Well you're free. That should be something.

kill yourself, no one will miss you

any pics?

Bitches aint shit

That's not nice.

No, sorry.

This is true.

Gonna always love ya bro
~Nice user

Thanks man. Surprisingly, that means a lot.

That would definitely cheer me up.

Also, nice dubs

Thanks user

No problem bro, im here for u

there are about 3,763,605,950 females in the world, fuck her.

I'd Postits but I'm fucking ugly and fat, so that'd probably just make you sad. Oh yeah and there's the fact I'm a man. Shit.

Would you tell me some background story? Telling your story will make you feel better some it
Somehow it forces your brain to realize it

Well, what's the story?

Tits are tits.
Got silver dollar nips?
Let's see 'em

My boyfriend of 5 years just broke up with me. Feelsbadman.jpg

Stay strong. I hope you'll enjoy the pic

find some shitty as s CL whore
a lay will do you good !

also the more you ignore ex the more likely they are to realize they made the mistake

We have had some problems, just like any other couple. Little shit.

We had an argument this weekend, bad one, and I had thought we worked through it.

I got home today to her telling me after thinking about it for a long time, she doesn't live me anymore and want us to end things.

Hang in there man, i broke with what i thought was the love of my life two years ago after five years, and even if this will hurt at first, finally you get over it. Find something to really keep your mind busy, and if you are not to socially retarded for it, try to find a fwb or something like that. It really helps not feeling too much like shit.

And also who needs her? Just decide to be happy for yourself, you're worth it.
What's the story?

We live at her parents place (Not by choice, we are helping them out) and now I need to find somewhere.

5 years without any pics? I call bs

Thanks user.

I'm not exactly a catch and my social skills are middle of the road at best.

I'm not a pic guy. We lived together.

just jack it off, girls are basically for that

Well you are an awesome guy especially because you never called her bitch or smth after she broke up with you. Guys like you are fucking rare and you should get someone who deserves you and not this "1arguement-like-every-normal-relationship=1break-up"

You know, I really hate guys who abandoned their friends for the sake of a girl, then come crawling back after she drops your pathetic ass.

I'm probably retarded or autistic here but in my opinion, 5 friends is more important than one girlfriend. Even with the promise of sex, I'd rather hang out or make plans with 5 great friends than one cute girlfriend. Friends are more important in the long run. I can't stand all these movies where guys lose contact with their friends because they "fell in love" or some stupid shit like that.

Anyway go fuck yourself, you made your own bed with this cunt, go stew in it.

Damn.

Thanks user.

No some girls might be really self conscious about there body (even when they are objectively hot) and scared of them going public, if you are talking about nudes.
Over 5 years i got like 10 sexy pics, none completly explicit. But who cares when you can feast your eyes and others parts on their nice pussy every night?

I did do that. You are correct.

Man, do I ever fucking regret it.

i'm in a similar situation man

i'm lucky that i'm in a situation where we're amicable and are kinda still pals. it gets easier man. you're gunna be just okay

should brighten you up

You were supposed to get defense and curse at me back, not agree with me. Now I feel bad.

Still an asshole thing to do but.....hang in there. Maybe you'll get your friends back. Just remember that a girlfriend is fleeting, but friendship is forever.

I hope so.

Sorry to ruin that for you

Listen to me and I'm gonna give you the best advice for this

Cut contact
You want to see her and talk to her, you're literally in withdrawal but you need to cut contact

Don't go for revenge
Take the high road and you'll be on top in the end

Don't rebound
I know it looks like an easy way to get over someone but it's a lot better to face your feelings with courage than burying them under some other girl

Make some real friends and get some real hobbies
Just better yourself
Become the best you that you can be

Do these things and you'll be over her in due time

Come to the gay side. Dick will never abandon you.

Wise words

I will try user

Not gonna lie.

Might try.

bifag here, dudes are way less trouble.

Some advanced memes might cheer you up

Samefag here.

Then try it ! Be it by fucking a cute trap/bottom or being one, your dick is your friend, and will always be.

Sauce / moar ?

Are you fucking kidding me. Jesus. I thought only losers like me considered Sup Forums my friends

Well on the bright side at least she did not cuck you into paying for a black child and makeing your life into a living hell

well user, you might feel like 5 years is a long of wasted time.

but actually no, how much do you expect to live? if you are say under 30 and you expect to live up to 85 then 5 is not that much, it's a good decent amount to get to know yourself though, i would just sit back and look at the good and bad in the relationship. if you didn't saw it coming then rest assured you totally learned something from it even though you might not realize it yet.

You now have a good amount of time for yourself, make this an opportunity to further improve yourself, get to know yourself, meditate, read books, invest in yourself, is not egocentric it's just what she did.
If she ended it then she must have a reason for it, ultimately maybe she was not happy if she is persuing happines why shouldnt you?

don't beat yourself over this things man, you said you don't have friends, make this an opportunity to get them.

Can always go migtow op

Hey man how are you?

1) You have a job, so you have money and you're not tied to her financially.
2) You don't have kids, so you don't owe her anything.
3) Buy a motorcycle.

I'm 8 years into a realtionship

I left all my friends, i don't go out anymore, I stay inside and vape weed with her.

We live together, its ok, but a rut lifestyle. Something drastic will happen and we will either progress together or apart.

If we separate, then I will not get into a relationship for a good few years. I will move country and not try to pick up old friendships. I will try to make new ones, although I would try to be closer to my family.