WWYD Rape Thread

WWYD Rape Thread

Replies for replies

id die to see those boobs

I'd love to hold her down and titty fuck her till I'm good and hard, then I would switch to face fucking her holding it down her throat as she squirms and gags till I shoot my hot load right down her throat.

Tear off her shirt and start playing with her tits while she tries to fight me off. Stupid bitch, she's tied up. I suck hard on her nipples while inserting my fingers into her throat and making her gag...I'm getting her ready for my thick cock.

I pull it out and she cries out in panic, but before she can take another breath I'm eight inches down her throat and pumping hard into her mouth.

She swallows my cock over and over, tears streaming from her face as my cum pours out into her mouth. She drools some over her tits as I use her face to clean my cock.

I would like to tie her up on that coffee table and watch her squirm as I take advantage of every hold in her body? Got any showing off her legs? possibly in tights/long socks/ or stockings?

I would tie this bitch to the floor, legs spread so her pussy is exposed. I would start by fucking her mouth until she choking on my first load. Then I would start fucking her with a horse dildo until I'm hard again. Then I will ram my cock into her tight little cunt. I pound her pussy until I unload deep inside her. Next is the bitch's asshole. I work my cock in there rough. After I exploded another load of cum into her asshole I wipe my dick on her face.

I leave her drugged under a bridge full of horny homeless men, but not before recording her getting gang raped by a bunch of horny, disgusting men who haven't had a girl in years. They would treat her body like a sex toy and double penetrate her for the whole night.

I'd love to drug her so shes still conscious but can barley move, I would fuck her rough on a cold cement floor while I watch her tittys bounce, then just as I'm about to cum I pick her head up and slam it down with all my weight cracking her skull in two.

sadly she doesn't really wear things like that, would be hot af. i'll keep looking though. keep going

Would invite this slut to my dorm to "study chemistry". She comes in and within moments I've wrestled her to the floor and torn off her clothes, forcing her legs apart and slamming my cock into her tight little asshole.

I start drilling her and choking her, keeping her pinned firmly to the floor as my cock jackhammers into her asshole.

She screams and cries as I pull out and jerk off in her face, shooting my cum all over her lips and nose.

I'd nigger her dick.

I would drug her at a bar, follow her to her car, slowly take her clothes off once she has passed out. Stuff her panties in her mouth, zip tie her hand behind her back and drop her off in the most ghetto part of town. How would u rape this milf

Maybe a different scenario then where she's at a party wearing some slutty little out fit joking around with her friends, one of the guys there claims to be a magician and asks for a volunteer. Some of her friends jokingly suggest her and she winds up stepping up to the challenge, The magician asks her to remove her shoes and lie down on the coffee table, since she has a few drinks in her she agrees, and doesn't even notice one of his friends getting rope ready to restrain her.

I take her home and she's horrified to see awaiting her there are 5 of my male friends. We strip off her clothes and line up, she on her knees slowly giving us all blow jobs. Some of us are rough, grabbing her head and fucking her mouth hard, forcing long hard cock down her throat.Slapping her pretty slutty face with our dickmeat leaving splatters of precum all over it.

She would be forced on all fours, taking cock after cock deep in her ass and pussy while sucking on another, moaning like a bitch in heat despite hating it. We alternate fucking her holes so she tastes her pussy and asshole on our dicks. Making her cum over and over, we get in a circle around her and jerk off over her face and into her unwilling mouth.

Looks pretty willing to me...

sounds interesting. here's what i found btw.

got any showing off her legs?

Would bend her over and smack that ass so it turns red then im gonna face fuck heras she starts to cry and gag, then i would play with her pussy and anal, rough anal fuck her so she screams and then im gonna cum in her anal and she would suck my cock clean afterwards that cum anal slut.

Well it is a rape thread so I went with the theme lol.

wwyd

i would grab her by the neck and force her against the wall, finger her pussy through the fabric to get her nice and wet, then spin her around and fuck her bareback with full force, slapping her ass and pulling her hair. i'd then force her on the floor, face down and ass in the air, and destroy that ass before cumming on her back.
wwyd to this whore

her ankles and wrist are quickly bound to the legs of the table, she playfully tugs against them and bites her lower lip asking if the trick is going to be making something disappear inside her. The magician pulls off her shirt and runs his fingers across her soft bare stomach and tells her that might be one of them, but first he has to make her "sharable" and produces a jig saw in a frame designed to fit over her stomach (pic related). He attaches it just above her waist and she starts to get a little nervous, but is still loving the attention.

I'd kidnap her, strip her down to her panties and bra and tie her up in a shit neighborhood against a lamp post, then drug her and sit back and watch as the homeless find her, then start pulling at her underwear and groping her tight body, then start using her as a fuck toy. She just gets thrown around like a ragdoll as they go at her...
Wwyd you all do if you come across my girl sunbathing like this..

Yeah she loves that, go on

drag in to a van, kidnap, torture and rape

She can't help but notice his hardening cock creating a bulge in his pants as he leans over her and starts the saw, she figures it has to be some sort of cheap illusion, shes distracted from the saw as another one of the guys there fondles her breast popping them out of her bra, he attention quickly goes back to the saw though as she feels the cold metal blade tearing into her soft skin just above her pelvis, it's not as painful as she expected and she almost enjoys the sting as her pussy starts to get wet, she wants to cry out form the combination of pain and pleasure but just wraps her hands around the ropes restraining he wrist as she biters her lower lip and tires to smile.

I'd break into her house and smack her across the face, knocking her to the floor. I would smash her much over the back of her head, cutting her slightly, then lift her up by the hair and force my dick down her throat. Tears roll down her face as blood rolls down the back of her neck while I force fuck her so hard she gags and throws up on the floor. I leave her disgusting mouth alone after that and push her head into the ground, forcing my cock into her tight cunt from behind. She would scream in fear and pain as I cum deep inside her. I'd then wipe her face in her own sick and leave

wwyd to her?

Please do similar to my girl!!!

When she is alone, I would walk up from behind and punch her square in the back of the head causing her to fall to the ground disoriented. As she's confused and trying to get back up, I'd rip her tight leggings off just enough for me to shove my cock into her pink cunt. Every time she begins to gain back consciousness, I punch her in the back of the head causing her to become more confused. I would cum deep into her pussy and leave her laying there confused and with cum dripping out of her swollen lips.

Someone do a proper brutal one on my girl?

got more pics of her?

any showing her face?

will share nudes of my 23 yo cute ex gf in exchange in exchange for rough rape wwyd. Post kik if interested

Yeah about 300
Not showing face bro

Those tits are huge. I'll have my girl get her drunk and naked and while they are playing with each others tits 3 guys can help stuff her holes until she's delirious and drooling on herself from getting used up. Then everyone can take turns covering her face in cum for my girl to lick off and cumswap with her

I would slowly pull her swimsuit tonthe side while i pinned her arms behind her back, punching her once in the face just to daze her, then working 1, 2 3 and 4 fingers intonher pussy and my tjumb on her ass, her tears would be mixed with moans of ectasy, someone fuck this milf

I'd make sure this bitches phone, keys and money get stolen, then I would offer her a ride home.

On the way I park my car in a back alley and start groping her. I rip her panties and climb on top of her. After unzipping my pants and pulling out my hard cock, I force it deep within her cunt, quickly fucking her until I cum deep with her womb.

Then I drop her off somewhere, my cum leaking from her pussy.

It sounds like something might happen with her walking around lost with a cum dripping cunt

What would ya do? One more coming

Rape her and then report her to the police for sex outwith marriage

bunch of people who never raped anyone. "oh i'd wrestler her down, and shove it in her ass". You don't know the first thing about raping someone. It ain't about giving.

Teach me how to rape supreme rape leader

Wwyd

you can't teach

girl from another thread

I'd douse her with molly and tie her up spread eagle to my bed frame with a ball gag in her mouth. I'd spend the next hour or so bringing her to orgasm multiple with a variety of toys. I'd then fuck her whore pussy and cum deep inside her to get her pregnant. I'd keep her like this and repeat the process for a a weekend until her brain is fried and all she wants is more dick

I'd roofie her and tie her up to a wooden saw horse then invite all the neighborhood boys over to fuck her loose milf pussy. she'd be fucked by multiple dicks ranging from 12 to 18 year olds each cumming in and on her. we'd keep this our groups little secret and have this little get together every weekend

Do you really think the boys would enjoy this

15 year old me would fuck that till next week. I have a thing for older women. nailed a 30 yo when I was 21

Guarantee she would love to run a train i see how she looks around at football games

how old is this milf? have any stories?

45, not really just slutty dressing, long hugs and the like, the boys do like hanging out at the house and pool though so who knows im not home alot

wwyd?

Bump

bump, hoping for a response

Not the one who you replied to but I'll try.

I would have her crawl towards multiple men in one big room . She would crawl like a dog with her tongue out . Then every guy would use her ass and i'll facefuck her every time a guy is fucking her ass ... she will keep rotating around guys until she cant take it anymore and it is when she will lie down on the floor and every guy is gonna cum and piss on her leaving her in filth of cum and piss. I'll then lead in a dog to mate with my personal slut for acting like a dog and she will be raped by that fat dog cock for the rest of the night, orgasming multiple times against her will.

Pick her up at the club while her face is bright red from too much alcohol and lead her out of the place and away from her friends. Once we got backt o a hotel I would use her card to purchase a room and I wouldn't touch her as she passed out.

Once asleep I would strip her and tie her over a chair reverse, so her ass is hanging off the front and her chest is pressed to the back of the chair, blindfolded and gagged. Once awake and struggling against the ropes I would slide behind her and push my dick into her dry pussy tearing her slightly as I do. I would pump into her until my dick is slippery and slide it into her ass, pumping more until I shoot cum into her ass before pulling it out and spraying the rest over her ass, leaving her there for the maids to find with stale cum dripping out of her.

WWYD to this kik slut?

I would talk up the left one, get her to trust me. she'd be laughing and having fun, and I'd offer to walk her up to the pier to see the view from up there. we tell her friend she'd be right back. I would knock her out as soon as we were out of sight and carry her back to my car, leaving her bikini on the beach. she would wake up the next day naked, drugged, tied to a post in a basement, and covered in cum, begging to be released and not realizing this is her new life.

what d you do if you saw her in a dark alley being raped and destroyed by homeless men?

Nice elephant tits.

video with my phone

I WOULD CHING CHING WING WONG DING DONG WA GOOKY GOOKY RICE

wouldnt you try to fuck her?

Would find both of these chicks at a part and get them both really drunk and tipsy, before spiking both their drinks. I'll bring them to a hidden room of the house and when they're half conscious I'll fuck the shit out of left's face while forcing right to tongue my asshole before cumming inside lefts mouth.

I'll then invite all the horny bastards at the party and let them gang rape the duo. I'll occasionally be taking part in the gangbang but I'll be filming the entire time I'm not taking part and put the video on their facebook with everyone but them's faces blurred out.

Forgot pic.

wwyd

Id put a leash on her then after ruining her makeup from face fucking her I would take her on a walk through the park and downtown and then I'd pick up her shit in a plastic dog shit bag u find at park. Then make her carry it around in her mouth. Then a good belly rub and tell her she's a GOOD girl!

be mean

Ill be mean

Chick is fat

I would break into her house quietly while everyone else is gone and she's alone in the bathroom taking nude photos in the mirror. I would burst into the bathroom with a gun and get her on the ground on her knees and tell her not to move and to shut the fuck up. As hold her firmly by the hair, I caress her face and perky young tits with the barrel of the gun so the feeling of that cold heavy steel helps her underatand that this is for real and if she doesn't do exactly as I say, she is dead. I would then proceed to tie her hands behind her back and fuck her throat while she's on her knees, rubbing and pinching her nipples while she chokes on my thick wet log. Then after I've had enough I would bend her over and very slowly but brutally sodamize her, gun to her head so she knows not to struggle too much and can only lie there bent over crying as I rip her asshole open.

Wwyd to mine?

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Different user, but I would lay her on her back, those full tits exposed. I'd give her a slap across the face and tell her to thrust out her chest, rising those tits into the air, then I'd take rough fistfuls of each one, using those big tits, before slapping them around some just to see them bounce. If she started to pull back from having those tits abused, I'd give her another slap and make her offer them up again for me to use.

Moar of her.

wwyd?

Pull the pin under her shirt and run.

You'd love to see photoshopped boobs?
Well, here they are. Look at her rack and both her deformed arms from shitty photoshop skills.

Get her all chained up, legs spread and fuck both holes. Then id bring in a bunch of dudes to just fuck and nut inside every hole in body.

Rip that tanktop off, choke her with it while blowing my load inside.

Wwyd

Rape the mouth, watch the makeup run down her cheeks and force her to look at me in the eyes. Threaten with severe anal punishment if she doesnt, but even if she does, she'll get sodomized by any long object in her home.

Anyone?

wwyd?

wwyd to my sister??? kik me johnnybee283

Moar?

Oh man, she would be on a sling, tied up, spread, mouth duct taped, and those tits will need to be sucked, bitten, and clamped.

As shes clamped, im gonna stick some large and thick ass dildos in both holes.

Take photos of her and expose her everywhere.

Mooooaaarrr

handcuff her to a pole in a dark alleyway at 3 AM in the bad part of town with a gag in her mouth, have a bit of fun with that body, then wait till the first homeless guy came staggering along....

Moar of her

Get some dudes to tie her down, and double penetrate her. rip those clothes of her and pull her hair as she gets seeded like a proper woman.

Kik?

thor.thorsson

Nah, I just talk on here. None of that kik shit for me.

What's yours?

>RICE
That's what actually made me laugh

I'd tie her down. Fuck her in her pussy. Cum on tits. Then choke her to death. Return to her dead body every couple hours and fuck it. The next die I'll throw it in the river.

Jlyd20