You will never experience a love as true and pure as they'res

You will never experience a love as true and pure as they'res.

Why even live?

This movie is shit and their acting as people that fell in love is forced and cringeworthy
Sofia Coppola is a cunt

This movie was shit

is it really pure love though

or are they just lonely in a foreign place and they felt comfortable in each others' presence

I came here to say this

wasn't love

love would've kept them together

resume your capeshit viewing elsewhere.

I'm going to say this every time I see a LIT thread, they should've replaced ScarJo with Jackie Chan.

I will never accept the fact that this is a poor idea.

But I've experienced the purest love there is

Nah I just didnt like it
The relationship just didnt strike me as special nor did it feel as alienating to me

Coppola is such a gigantic cunt that she aired all the problems of her relationship with Jonze in this shit flick and then started playing dress up with kirsten stewart in the versailles palace.
Fucking talentless cunt deserves to get killed.

Nothing pure about their relationship.
She's a young person who doesn't know what she wants in life
He's an old guy who feels like his life is meaningless.
Being that they're both married their relationship is completely inappropriate
He cheats on his wife and she like a spoiled brat becomes jealous
Their entire relationship is built on the fact that they're lonely. That's a very flimsy foundation for a relationship. They're like parasites feeding comfort off each other and what could be called a relationship is over as quickly as it started.

>Their entire relationship is built on the fact that they're lonely.
>They're like parasites feeding comfort off each other and what could be called a relationship is over as quickly as it started.
Someone rec some films like this

fucking virgin

Nice post friend

I see Sofia Copola in new york sometimes and I just want to fucking rape her

Do it next time
She might make another shit movie out of it

I have to agree that it wasn't love. Both characters are giant, useless pieces of shit who jerk each other off and bask in their own narcissism together.

>omigosh were soooo much better than other people?
>Like we just get it?
>Oh shit he whispered a thing? ugh genius

Fuck off.

>Their entire relationship is built on the fact that they're lonely. That's a very flimsy foundation for a relationship. They're like parasites feeding comfort off each other and what could be called a relationship is over as quickly as it started.

but that's what I like about it
also it has a very comfy atmosphere

I do like the atmosphere. I mean, it's not a bad movie, but it's just annoying how it tries to pass this flimsy relationship between two pretty lame individuals as something deep and meaningful. I wasn't convinced there was anything to their relationship other than creepy sexual tension and them just airing their problems at each other.

I experienced teenage romance, teenage love. You fucking losers will never be able to have that. Let that sink in, you'll never be 16 and in love, working all week after school to earn enough money to take her out for dinner Friday night, parking your shitty Nissan in the woods and walking together, laying down in the grass and just fucking embracing each other. You've all wasted your lives shitposting.

>they'res

kys redditor

You'll never experience a mastery of your native language as shit as he's

Before We Go (2014), directorial debut of Chris Evans. Very Lost in Translation vibe, plus Alice Eve is in and she's almost physically perfect.

you sound gay as fuck

>Love would have kept them together

Have you never been in love user?

I was surprised seeing this rec'd so much and finding it's actually a very average romance/chick flick.

>love would have kept them together

God Japan looks comfy.

People just love Bill Murray.

I had a friendship like this. It was comfy as fuck, but the temptation to hang out daily was too strong because finally I found someone like me and the rest of my life suffered.

Now I've moved country and I'm all alone again. Afaik he's on antidepressants and drinking.

I hope I can find someone like that again. It was pure.

>they'res

I'm gay senpai

Good photography, will post.
Characters weren't in love fool, they were lost together.

>they'res

>people unironically enjoyed this movie
lmao

Broken Flowers is the patrician Bill Murray 'loneliness' movie

Oh man, just shut the fuck up

got anymore?

>they'res
This is exactly why you should pay attention in grade school.

I don't get how people are so triggered by this. Their character flaws very obviously intentional and it doesn't really devalue their emotional connection.

why? cause you have shit taste? mediocre movie with boring characters.

this.
>watching menstruationcore
ishiggydiggy

ultimate comfy core, angry virgins will hate it

>dude wtf it's so boring! nothing even happens!
stick to capeshit my friend, maybe deadpool is more your taste.

>pays attention in grade school
>doesn't understand memeology

spotted the lonely neet lol

ill bet you smoke menthols

It's people like you that makes this board so shit. This is why Sup Forums has sunken even lower than Sup Forums.

I bet you're a Baneposter.

It does for me because netiher of them deserve anything. I hate them both, they're boring as all fuck, and I wanted them to get run over by a kamikaze bus driver. The movie was okay though, I kinda liked it.

Nah, one thing is having a more calm pace to appreciate the depth of the space and characters, but those fucking characters were empty. Literally nothing to see, keep tricking yourself kid

cool your head

I loved this film!
also loved suicide virgins, Spanglish, Amélie, the list goes on!

why live? you don't have to live. you can kill yourself today right now.