>tfw dropped this semester from uni
>no job
>no money
>living with parents
>get up early to 'go to class'
>go to library and shitpost all day
>watch some movies
>cant rent books because Im not registered

Please share some movies about long cons, characters being played in a massive way or simple deception that ends in catastrophy

jesus christ Jared's stuntman is hideous.

I know this fucking feeling user.

Specially the whole ''get up early to 'go to class' ''. I used to do that too.

You should read a book instead.

Crime and Punishment.

This is the perfect time.

What is your endgame op?

Oh shit i remember getting up early, taking the train to venice and strolling around town listening to class instead of going to class...

Dont wait tell your parent now. Find work and handle your life.

Ill download it

Kek. Idk
I thought of writing some scripts and doing a simple series on the history of my city for the time being,, but I need to be a student for funding
I dont even know what degree I want anymore if I go back

I cant tell my parents. They already think Im doomed. Im hoping Ill find a job and then maybe get a drivers course
Im 21 user, it's only going to get worse

be a man and bite the bullet. You'll feel better

could be worse, i'm 23 and had to move back to my folks 2 years ago. Then I lost my job and am waiting on neetbux

we all gonna make it bros

>we all gonna make it bros
I hope so

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt scared
I dont even know how I got here
God bless teevee for keeping me sane

Same exact situation OP.

Just fucking kill me

which uni is it? and the course?
if you don't mind me asking

IS THAT THE JOKER BAYBEEEEEEEEE?!!

> the long con always comes crashing down and you become more miserable as it continues.

The only good part is when you get caught and the weight is lifted.

you guys are fucking losers

I'm 24 and a NEET for almost 4 years.I don't feel like playing the long con again ("trying" to find a good job and "studying") and I'm probably gonna kill myself in December or just disappear, somehow.

Whatever is in your mind, don't ever become inert. Go outside at least 4-5 times a week, find a job and keep moving, you still have time on your side.

Good luck, user.

>you still have time on your side.
so do you at 24.
fucking hell. Overreacting much?

>tfw 23

I-it's not to late to change right?

stop talking about it and do it

even if you got a shitty job somewhere it wouldnt even matter

kubrick did 100x more than you could ever hope to achieve by time he was your age

definitely not. 23 is a babby's age

it isn't, but everyday you say "tomorrow" will continue to add up, and the older you get the more accepting of your disposition you will become, and the less will you have to change.

basically, whatever it is that eats at you now is probably what lets you know somewhere in your mind what you need to do. and you should start now, as soon as possible, because it will only get harder.

>get up early to 'go to class'
>go to library and shitpost all day
i used to do this

How do people have enough money to be NEETs?

>rent books
kek
have you considered suspending uni for the sem, trying other things and maybe going back later on?

tfw you'll never be naive and in high school thinking you can do whatever you want in life and not knowing what dark abyss awaits

I took dropped out of uni and spent a year writing and taking writing classes

it was shit, it made me hungry for money and success

i went back to uni this year and ive gotten better grades with more work load than ive ever done before.

i suggest using your free time to figure out a routine that makes you efficient, and then going balls out in 2017 with your new found excellence

or just wither away like a bitch thats ok for faggots too

>How do people have enough money to be NEETs?
divorced parents, doting lonely mother.

You should probably not be a piece of shit, user

I would tell you to reconsider your choicebut it seems you're not really a thinking kind of person if you don't know this probably wont turn out well for you

aldk

>I'm 24

kek if you are 35 and have done nothing then yeah killing yourself is a good idea

dont be such a baby

Kek good job practicing to be homeless.

Either go to a Trade school or start learning some coding skills

Don't fall for the college degree meme

I've faked uni going for a year, it didnt end well.