There's no threat from you, user. You could have your cock in her; you still wouldn't have the balls to fuck

There's no threat from you, user. You could have your cock in her; you still wouldn't have the balls to fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/73YM4lHpsSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Jeff you cuck
You're taking care of my child like a fucking loser.

>gets her pregnant and has jeff pay for it
Mark was a true alpha male

Perfect casting, I've never wanted to punch someone in the face more. It's like how Rob Riggle is the perfect casting for dickhead

JEFF'S DOING A JOKE
JEFF'S DOING A JOKE
EVERYBODY QUIET
'COS JEFF'S DOING A JOKE

>ywn dick in the dob

>ywn get high with super hans

It's been years since I watched Peep Show, apparently there's a whole season I've missed out on too. I think I'm going to start a rewatch of the series right now (although already not looking forward to the scene with the kids bullying Mark)

Thanks OP!

>the scene with the kids bullying Mark
That whole episode was brilliant, and not even close to being the cringiest it got.

fuck Jeff and people like him everywhere

Seasons 1 and 2 were absolute GOAT tier. Wish they'd just left it there like all other British sitcoms

As much of a shit as Jeff is, no one in the show made me angrier than this guy
youtu.be/73YM4lHpsSk

DO A COLUMBO! DO A COLUMBO!

Dobby came across as the much bigger retard there. Just like every time she said anything at all.

t. Jeff

Yeah, I know it gets worse. Just finished the episode and didn't bother me at all, actually. I found myself smiling during the kid scenes.

mark's wedding might be the hardest i've ever cringed watching tv

I've literally said this to someone

I'm a Jeff in someones life lmao

Sniffed any seats lately?

Marks wedding always felt like the real end to the show for me. Especially since the actual finale was just so mediocre

And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like I like you

Everytime a picture is posted/peep show is briefly mentioned, I remember the ending.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING? It just fucking ends

How old are the characters supposed to be? It's hard to tell.

t. American

Well said my fellow patriotic American. They should have at least died or something.

Where's the turkey, Jeremy?

I am impressionable as fuck and this show was bad for me. I will stick to Ray Donovans and Narcos because this show makes me feel like a beta. Good show though,just waaay to realistic.

Late 20s when it starts - well out of uni, dealing with real life, work, relationships, but still flatsharing.

The girl mark bangs in the first season was a qt

>ywn take Dobby down to the Fuck Bunker

THAT WAS YOUR JOB YOU FUCKING MORON YOU'RE A FUCK HEAD THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT HEAD

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'M NOT SICK BUT I'M NOT WEEEEEEELLLLLL

sublime show

I STILL LOVE YOU DOBS

AND I'M SOOOO FUUUUUUUUCKED

AND I'M SO CUUUUUUUCKED

I liked the ending, because by the end of it, Mark was in the same predicament, only he had wasted valuable years of his life and ended up with a child he would spite for years.

The Corrigan Cycle repeats.

It was a very British ending to a show, we love doing circular stories where the protagonist goes on a full journey and ends up right back at the start.

I really liked the ending of Peep Show, after all they'd been through it was just Mark and Jeremy sitting in the living room together once again.

Naturally this kind of ending is like an Americans worst nightmare.

I dont think I'd like hanging out with super Hans. I'd always be worried when he was going to do something crazy and inappropriate like have sex in my bed or rip my door of its hinges

>I'd always be worried when he was going to do something crazy and inappropriate like have sex in my bed or rip my door of its hinges
I had a similar sort of reaction when I read that post and you've put it into words perfectly. He's that guy.