Tfw you'll never have a cute chubby boy harem to oil up and roll around with

tfw you'll never have a cute chubby boy harem to oil up and roll around with.

No chubby little brother, to dress up and humiliate.

No pear shaped boys anywhere.

well stop rubbing it in then :L

POST MORE BIG OILED BOI BUTTS

tfw when you just want a older brother to turn you into a sissy and take you but you're chubby and everyone wants slim twinks

I want your chubby butt in frilly panties. I want to turn you into my little sister and spoil you while I use your body for my desires.

Im all outta chubby bois. I wonder if this'll work

TIMBY, WHERE ARE YOU!? WE NEED YOUR PLUMP ASS IN HERE NOW!

IN A WORLD OF SKINNY, BONEY DARKNESS WE NEED YOUR PUDGY LIGHT!

Not that user, but I can be your little sis. Where are you and how old are you?

But more than all of that I think I want a nice chubby boy to snuggle. I wanna rainy day where we sit in a room with only the tv on, we snuggle up under one blanket and feel our bare bodies against eachother while we gently kiss and feel eachothers every curve.

the last latina i fucked

More than all that id love a chubby boy to snuggle with. A rainy day, a naked cuddle, gentle kisses. Bliss.

green text story pls, also did she moan like a girl

SoCal, Inland Empire. 25

An actual girl? Please user lets keep this civil, and gay as hell.

I want to wake up with your body and arms around me, warm in our little cocoon.
Then surrender my body to you, making slow passionate love or hard rough fucking depending on our moods.

Lay together in the afterglow as rain pounds above, and just spend they day warm together snuggling and making love, just watching hours slip by as we enjoy each others bodies and affections.

You are perfect. After all that sensual love, we'd probably have to take a nice warm bath right? Wash eachother down and play in the bubbles. Maybe after word we'd order some pizza play some vidya? I wont go easy on you just because you're cute. ;)

that sounds lovely
Either play together (what do I get if I win :P?) or you play while I snuggle up and watch, and maybe find a way to entertain myself ;)

Ooh yeah, maybe you could try your hardest to throw me off my game? Ill warn you though, ive got great concentraition so you'll have to get really creative. ; }

So where do you live my dream boy? How old are you ?

I'm a chubby trap, well I don't own much fem stuff but I try to be trappy... I could be your pear shaped boy! Kik: tanhyn

Downloading kik just for you cutey

I think I could be pretty inventive ;p
I'm 20, live in New Zealand

Ooh, kiwi cutey ;D you got a kik honey?

yeah kik is randomness1234567abc
:)

Posting some 1st time pics :p kinda hard to do camera angles

Really!!! Yay!!!!

looks like you've got hemorrhoids there buddy.
dont poop so hard.

Pretty please anyone any this tread kik me! I'm so lonely and this is the only time I've found people looking for chubby femboys. My kik is tanhyn. I go by Tara so don't be shocked to see a real girls name!

:O you might have just saved me dude