Anyone else lifting to some day /impregnate one of the female Game of Thrones cast members/?

Anyone else lifting to some day /impregnate one of the female Game of Thrones cast members/?

I don't watch it. Who's the one on the right?

natalie dormer
idk her character name

margaery tyrell

>wanting a roastie actor
No thanks. I'll take a virgin qt.

The red lady, hot damn

Ta

>not lifting for big titty maisie

It looks like she has a self-harm mark on her thigh.

Can you blame her, with a face like that?

Where the fuck is Missandei? She's the hottest female in GoT. Also /fit/test body by far. You can see abs in some of her scenes

Wow, she looks like shit when she's exercising and not wearing make-up. What a revelation.

Calm down roastie.

erhm, that cant be her amirite?

THE BOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR IS PREGNANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR WIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this must be fake

Early seasons Sansa > Early seasons Daenerys > Margaery > Later seasons Daenerys > Later seasons Sansa > Cersei
These are facts, don't reply to this.

season 5 sansa > everyone

Objectively, no one in the show can rival season 1 Bran in term of attractiveness.

All of the girls in the show are like 8/10 at best
> arya looks like a gremlin

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSS I WAS A BOAR BACK THEN YA SHITS!

I can tell you're an intense man.

you betamaxes aren t man enough to handle mi lady Brienne of Tarth

i'd go gay for her.

kek

>2017 and not liking the dusky one

She has the worst boobs in the show

If that was an option, I'd be a fuckin Olympian.
#gitmesumgilly

i would fuck the dragon queen, she said she cant be with child anymore, that is good i hate condoms, and those dragons will come handy when i anger the niggers again

I can't stand people that say she's pretty or hot. You have to be blind have mental issues to say something like that. She seems like a cool person, but she's not beautiful.

well she obviously doesnt care like every woman they only care about their looks when hunting for a man/attention once they get that they lower it down to social gatherings