Anons you remember back in the days 3 guys and 1 chick posted their nudes on Sup Forums

Anons you remember back in the days 3 guys and 1 chick posted their nudes on Sup Forums...

Now the identifier was that one of the guys was fat and didnt have a penis...

Please if anyone has it post it...

> fat kid with no penis

he was a jewfro ginger cunt, I know the pic and have it somewhere but am I fuck sorting through GBs of Sup Forums folder to find it

Yup. Jewfro ginger fatty with no dick, shit was funny as fuck. Don't have it on phone though.

> the hivemind speaks again

In a folder I labeled "junkies"

Why are you bumping a thread posted by someone who reddit spaces? Do you hate this site that much?

yeah, cause Sup Forums is some elite shit right?

Spotted the tourist who's ruining the site.

>wtf?

What the fuck does "someone who reddit spaces" mean ?

yet you bumped again, twice if you count my reply

Thanks user

/r/gatekeeping

dude, what you need to get off is fine by me

Why don't you know how question marks work? I think you have bigger comprehension problems before I teach you how things are meant to be formatted here.
Some retard under the age of 25 bumping doesn't mean I didn't sage.
>he thinks this is an argument or discussion
What's with all the new kids calling the time honored tradition of telling tourists to leave "gatekeeping"? Is that a thing on reddit? Tumblr?

You got the other ones?

>proper punctuation is reddit spacing

Are you retarded? Do you want walls of text?

just a few from the set...

Yes. I want paragraphs of text without unnecessary spacing. That's what people who didn't attend special needs classes do.

#3 of 6...

Yeah there was only like 5 or 6 but post em

You're Basically On The Same Intellectual Level As People Who Type Like This.

only...
a...
few...
more...
to...
go...

please let this be annoying the fuck out of that user...

Why do I wanna bang that junkie bitch so much

You really are fucking retarded, aren't you ? How do I not know how question marks work, faggot ?
> inb4 won't even answer that
Was it so hard to tell me what the terrible piece of internet slang you used means, that you had to start attacking me about some imaginary problem with my knowledge of punctuation, just because I don't browse reddit, something you apparently do ? Fuck off my Sup Forums, I've been here longer than you've been able to drive.

sadly, this is the last one I have...

That's not reddit spacing, tard.

This is reddit spacing.

Although using ellipsis wrong is completely gay and stupid too.

Wait
Who the fuck is taking the pictures

For the love of god where is the source

>Fuck off my Sup Forums, I've been here longer than you've been able to drive
>my Sup Forums, I've been here longer
>my Sup Forums
saddest thing I've read all day

I find something about desperation turns me on sometimes, probably a power thing

How dont they boner? I'd fuck her so hard

>How do I not know how question marks work, faggot ?
You don't put a space between the last word of a sentence an the question mark, retard. You obviously grew up in a country full of subhumans who don't even speak English. Why are you lying to yourself by pretending you're welcome on this site? This site is for native English speakers, not third world riff raff.

He...has...a...penis

Drugs

That's what I was thinking. Fucked this girl from my work a few months back and found out she was on methadone. Started feeding her xanax like skittles, bitch would do anything I told her. Passed out with my dick in her mouth and I had to slap her ass to wake her up.
Even got her to post nudes on Sup Forums. Wish I would've screencapped that thread.
Damn junkie girls man. The epitome of desperate.

Checked, and if you'd also been around long enough, you'd know what I mean.
You're really mentally retarded if you think any of the following :
> US of Autismos is the only country that has native English speakers
> for some reason, said people are more intellectually capable
> Sup Forums is for intelligent decent people and not fucking fat neckbeards who beat their meat to traps all day, just like you
Also
> an the question mark
Learn to type, degenerate. You have failed, go back to penis rating threads and claim some more waifus.

>he doesn't even know how to use meme arrows
You're a subhuman and shouldn't be here. Case closed.

>meme arrows

>posted from a mobile device
You're not in a position to say anything, quite frankly.

Sorry,dad.

Still..
>meme arrows
Jesus

And you're a sad faggot who should really end it, tonight. Why wait ? It's not like your dick's gonna get any bigger. I understand, newfriend, highschool can be really hard, so just go ahead and do it.

fatty's nutsack is made out of flubber