Why do people like this faggot? His music is shit and his movies are worse

Why do people like this faggot? His music is shit and his movies are worse

lords of salem was a masterpiece you cuck

Do you fap to him fucking his whore daughter?

Some of his stuff is fucking awesome but he can be pretty cringe. Like he's trying too hard to be edgy.

For instance Dragula is a great song but the video is fucking ass.

Still a million times better than most other shit out there.

he just mad he ain't al jorgensen

uncle al kicks ass
.......but zombie made a hell of a career out of shirt tails and edgy kids

This might seem strange, but this music makes me very angry. It makes me angry because the temper of the times is such a repudiation of the idealism and vision and poetry of Rob Zombie. ONCE OUR MUSICIANS WERE POETS; TODAY WE HAVE A SWARM OF BLUSTERING DIVA BITCHES who can't even read let alone write! His songs are so sweet, sad melancholy. And Beyone and Madonna -- and I can't remember their names or their music as it all seems like the same crap churned out of a charnel house of music factory -- are just the squalks and squeels of disgruntled, melodramatic females. And I know this is going to sound crazy, but I have to add one more thing: I am a gay man and I utterly despise the music which predominates in the gay community. Rock and Roll forever. Period.

One of those people who's lyrics make zero sense but sound okay sometimes.

Rarely. Like 2 or 3 songs.

His music is actually pretty diverse. That is not something found in a lot of artists. I really respect an artist that can make music where no 2 songs sound the same, or that make you go, "who is this? Oh, It's Zombie." especially appreciate this the more shitty pop music gets. For example, I like that one Arctic Monkey's song, you know the one. So I decided to listen to the whole album... trash it all sounded like that one song.

Damn you are right

no ur music is shit n ur movies r worse

OP you are probably one of those people who think Biggysmalls or 2pac were talented musicians.

I mean the video was shot in 98' so it kinda makes sense

o shit, rob zambie, dat u?

Good point for the time it was out there. Just hasn't aged well. But then if you watch anything from back then its probably shit.

He's self aware, pop culture savvy, his music style actually are rather diverse, and his movies (though of varying quality) are obviously done with a profound knowledge of the genre he explores. Anybody with a love for exploitation films will have a soft spot for House and Rejects, for example. In short, the guy provides a fun, tongue in cheek, visually interesting alternative to some. Not everything has to be spot on perfect. Loosen up, faggot.

I don't listen to nigger music

even his name is full of cringe.. fucking faggot

Let's see some of your work.

YEEEEAAAAH
YEH
YEEEEAA
YEHHHHHH

Man, I do! That shit is awesome!

>Implying you have to do better in order to criticize something.
Faggot.

White Zombie was god-tier. Everything else is shit.

Welcome to planet motherfucker dubber

I am legend

Has a hot fucking wife though

gets me pumped to kill shit in games

with cute voice and personality too. shes 100% wife material