Has anyone actually ever done it? I've tried many times, but chicken out each time

Has anyone actually ever done it? I've tried many times, but chicken out each time.

It's not worth it unless you know it'll taste good.

This is both very gay and plain disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with you retards, seriously...

start by cumming on your face user!! do it a few times, then try tasting your precum. keep eating precum until you're used to it (might take awhileee) but soon you'll be cleaning up like a good slut c:

Fuck it I'm game

roll

rolling

I just don't get what the big deal is. I've been licking the jizz off my fingers since I first started jacking off. So much neater and easier than fucking around with a cum rag, sock, tissue or whatever you pussies use.

yum

testt

roll

rol

tf is this

Roll

disgusting

I've been eating my cum nearly every time I masturbate for years, it's cleaner.

rooolleen

This! As I mentioned here:

Hard to chicken out when your legs are over your head and cock is aimed down at your face.

rolls

rolll

go

Roll

rollz for the lolz

nope

Rolling

fuck it

roll

shit for fags

sage

â–ºHide Thread

Roll

Rolling.

fake meme
don't follow this unless you want to fail
retail helium has o2 added to make it impossible to die.

Roll

>742932312
Rolling.

Rolling.

Rolling

Rolling

Ok

rollin

roll

Roll

yeo

roll

I loved it when a girl asked me to/made me do it. Figured I'd try it on my own and it wasn't any fun.

rolling for all

rolln

rollwf

dad

...or in your mouth.

Sucking your own dick is the fun part. The cum at the end is just a bonus.

Agreed. Also roll

K

roling

I got drunk and ate my own cum once because my ex told me it tasted unnaturally good. it does taste really good.

Roll

roooollll

roll

Roll

koi

rolll

well shit im rolling

sauce of her?

Rollll

roll

Girl here, cum isnt that gross as long as their diet isnt terrible. If they actually cook food like spaghetti with toast, stirfry using cut fresh vegetables, and a decent amount of citrus fruit its very much okay. Like salty liquid with the texture of snot or a lugie you hacked up.

If they eat non stop shit food like frozen meals, instant ramen, etc theres a noticable difference. Also I can tell if they came once before in the day because it more watery, less pungent and less flavor, way prefer the watery version but its usually less fun for them because it always ends up being less intense of an orgasm.

roll

rolo

rolll

rolings

rollin8

Roll

Roll

roll

Fuck im sorry to hurt you all like this.

I have never met a woman under 35 that ate healthy.
Young woman in my age group eat wendys, take cheap vitamins, and masterbate until they burn off the calories.

I have litterally taught woman how to go grocery shopping and meal plan.

I fucking hate zionists.

roll

Roll

rollie pollie

roll

Depends on the age group largely. Almost all the women who know how to cook under 28~ are already in relationships. I mean if you are meeting single girls at that age there is a reason they are single. It takes them longer to figure that kind of thing out.

roll

roll !!!

RRolling

rolli rolli rolli

rrrooolll!!!

Rolllll

what is this

rolk

best case scenario
>don't jack it for a few days
>when you do get it on something you can scoop up
>wait a bit and fap again, this time it'll be more appealing and you can get what comes out this time

can be done, keep practicing

hmmmm

Roll

go