ONLY MENS

ONLY MENS

This is a anonymous board nobody know who are you, so you can say anything.

Do you cry? I have seen a lot of mens do it but i want to know, when you are alone, do you do it? For what?

not really, no. not even when i'm really sad and/or depressed.. and also cause i'm no faggot boi

not a faggot too, and have never cry from depression or sadness

but when i'm angry like i want to break the neck of somebody else, i want to cry from frustation or some shit like that

I have seen grown men break down and cry
From just a single glimpse of her cursed beauty
And these are tears of torment that burn on the cheeks
Of each man's wretched face

Do the do

Where is the man who would not give up all his possessions
If he could only be the object of her attentions
But I alone am allowed within the burning depths
Of this girl's passionate embrace

Do the do
Do the do

Is this not the river of life that flows crimson
Over the strumpet's once abundant charms

Do the do

For has she not forsaken the Lord Jesus Christ
She would have been spared such unfortunate harm
Do the do
Do the do
Do the do

I cry most when im in a rage. I cant stop myself. Sonetimes if i think about sad times that my family went through i also cry a bit. But i am depressed and cant cry much anyway.

I only cry during breakups because am pussy
Don't cry from anything else
I get frustrated like you do though when I see interracial couples :'(

> be me
> never cry
> stop doing weed for 3 months
> have lots of intense dreams
> dream of dead grandma
> wake up
> cry for a couple of hours
mfw

>I cry most when im in a rage
this, you can't stop this shit

I cry when i'm stressed to my breaking point and need to cool myself off.
I'm not the most mentally stable individual, so i would suggest not using me as a metric.

How did gam gam die in the dream?

I learned how to cry on the inside, kill me

I have and most have as well

No. Dont feel much anymore. Family, responsibilities, work. Not in a position to be/look weak. Plus no one really asks or cares how I feel. Kind of nice that way.
Occasionally feel anger and sometimes satisfaction, that's about it.

she was alive in my dream
but died a couple of months before

Ohhh sorry to hear that
Pics?

i cried when my homeboy Wetsuit died. rip in peace, bro

I care
How do you feel user?

I don't normally cry. My emotions can make me feel a bit unstable and i do have a lot more depressed moments of life than the average person. I don't cry often, I try not letting things strike me too emotionally, im usually a very self aware, fairly realistic person, and I don't often see myself coming to tears often and a lot of depressing things have happened to me.

Its funny the last time I cried was last week it was when I came across my notebook and read the poetry I wrote when I was homeless two years ago.

Last time i cried was when I had to put my dog down. It was like putting my kid down or something.

I appreciate that, but not much to say really. Work, family, work, sleep. Once you become a parent, there is no "you" any more. Just paying for shit and coping with stress. Can't even drink any more, my wife and family would lynch me. This is the only place I can really relax and laugh.
Watching my kid (soon to be kids) grow up right is a really nice thing to see.

You sound strong user, i truly wish you a good life, good luck!!

What do you do for work? Curious
And age?

Dont you have buddies to hang out with and drink?
I can't imagine having kids (im 26) that just seems like a fucking drain on your chequing account

I haven't cried since my sister died two years ago

I will shed a tear thinking about passed family or pets, or thinking about betraying dear friends.

my ex made me cry more than once, she was a monstrous bitch that knew just what to say to cut deep.

I occasionally watch moving things and cry recreationally.

Not often. Last time I remember really crying was a few months after my uncle committed suicide. Never cried when it happened or afterwards, but I was on my apartments porch thinking, and I just cried. I've had tears swelled up since then, yeah, but not a full blown crying session. Thatwas a couple years ago now.

Yes. Beautiful music will make me cry almost every time. Particularly Abblasen for four Trumpets. Or the single trumpet fanfare version. Heartbreakingly beautiful.

>asking for pics of a dead grandmother
holy fuck Sup Forums is coming back

I cried two times in the past 4 years.

Once when i had to do away off my dog
and another time pretty recently because my gf had to leave for about 6 days

Las time I cried was 6 years ago on Thanksgiving when she told me she wanted a divorce. The next day I found out she had been cheating on me every time I went out of country for the military with countless dudes. I cried that night. I 22, alone in another country, and half a 5th of vodka deep when the feels hit, and they hit hard man. Divorce last 2 years, she kept refusing to sign the final decree for various BS reasons. $30,000 later in alimony and Healthcare and all that I am divorced and got remarried. Happy as can be.

Remarried to my high school sweetheart. Not my ex wife

Assistant F&B manager at a country club. Nothing crazy or well paid, but I get by. Late 30s.
Can't drink or really have friends because I went on a bender (drugs and booze) a few months ago and cheated on my wife. She took me back but told my whole family every detail so I can't have friends or drink. Dug my own hole, but now I just feel like a shell of a human.
My wife's a good person, but she had become distant, ineffectual, and just downright mean the last couple years and that definitely helped push me in the direction I went. Found out after the fact my wife had been doing hard drugs behind my back.She and my family decided to blame it all on alcohol, so I just went along with it to shut everyone up and not lose my daughter, who is the only good thing I've ever produced.
Wife's pregnant again. So now I have another 18 year sentence in front of me. Hope this one turns out as good as the 1st.

I never cry over my own issues, but rarely artistic content can effect me enough that I cry. Usually music.

I just charged $16,100 on my credit card and I have nothing to show for it

was there anything that couldve given it away? i like to think my gf is in love with me but she talks fondly of having a 3some or lesbian encounter.

I only cry when I'm alone. I feel it's the only way I can feel better about things I have no control over. I guess it's my way of coping with reality and coming to terms with the fact I have to deal with reality. However, I hate crying around people. I can't stand it and I try my absolute hardest to not cry even in front of people I can trust, not even my own mother. I feel it just makes them see me as weak or some retarded bullshit like that and it doesn't ever fix the problem, so I see no reason to cry in front of others.

Honestly, sometimes I really wanna cry but I can't physically do it. I end up feeling too depressed and broken that I don't even have it in me to cry. So I just sit there staring at the wall.

From impotence.
Everytime, whenever I can't get that hard, raging boner, I cry.

I cry out of loneliness a lot. and depression. I'm not very healthy mentally and have a lot of issues regarding masculinity and insecurity. Best life a creature could ask for right here.

That's a red flag, bro. Watch out for shit like that. If your girl ever talks to you about the idea of having sex with someone else, even if it involves you, that means that she's already been thinking about it for a while. It's little thoughts like that that lead to bitches doing some stupid shit and cheating on you. I know from experience.

Forgot pic

I've seen a lot of tough masculine men cry their eyes out. I've seen a lot of weak insecure beta faggots say shit like "only pussies cry". Crying doesn't change a damn thing about your masculinity, and if you believe that it does, then that just means your masculinity was weak to begin with.

You'll be alright, man.

Last time I cried was the right after I got the call that my dad died.
I've lost friends before, some pretty close, but I held it in. Strange feeling when the body wants to cry, but you won't let it happen. When he went, I thanked them, ended the call, went outside to my car, and just fell to my knees and unleashed. Got up after like 30 seconds, went to a bench, and wailed for another minute or two. That was the last time, and probably will remain the case. Intraoral gunshot wound, in case you're wondering.

A big deal was when I was 14 and was really grasping what's been going on through my life. Single parents suck. When you finally find out because of something they could've prevented your value of life's fallen its really frustrating. You can't confront them about it. If they do get upset there's no where to go but you want to provoke change. There isn't much place to go in that situation. I mean you don't want to lose the one that's been there the whole time. I was completely aware I was crying and didn't see any reason to it just happened. I was just sitting there in a confused rage just waiting till I could provide my own, and not have to worry about what we actually have. To know what I have grow instead of being satisfied with the self dug hole of my parent.

Did they ever find out who shot him? I'm sorry to hear that, bro.

Sup Forumsinch of faggots up in here

There were several red flags but I ignored them when we were dating. I was young and in another country so no family or anything like that. I was lonely and tired of partying every night is what it boils down too, so I settled with her. It was a train wreck of a year. The divorce was longer than the marriage

I'm not the coroner, but I believe that when they classify it as an intraoral gunshot wound, it's their official way of saying suicide.
But thanks. I'm not one to get preachy, but to those of you out there who know, or who feel it, just talk to somebody. For the rest of my life, I'll be stuck wondering why, and feeling guilty for thinking that I could have done more, and drive myself crazy thinking about something about this and that being a sign.

Im not that user. Im 28 and my kid is 4. I scrape by working at bars and doing sales work. The mom is pretty much a deadbeat for money. Shell never work for more than minimum wage when she decides to work (usually really shorts bursts, a month or 2). Litterly the wkrst thing to happen to me. Its hard to have adult friends when you have to be a grown up 24/7 because they sotn get that you cant spend $50 at the bar or spend all doing bullshit and drinking.

I do when I watch sad movies.

Yeah i do about my dog that i had to shoot myself since he was sick and old. Raised him since i was 3. But thanks to whats been happening to me I'm no emotional numb and cant cry even if i wanted to

Yea in night when I think of the fucking life

Same.