Good evening, user. How did your day go? Is something wrong? Need a hug? Let's talk

Good evening, user. How did your day go? Is something wrong? Need a hug? Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/686021488
youtube.com/watch?v=GabBLLOT6vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The days are getting boring again. Same shit, different day. Money isn't tight, but isn't plentiful either. Need some new reading material.

didn't sleep well since days.

Have you read Ringworld? I just read the first two books, I enjoyed them a lot. It can be difficult, but if you want something to change you'll need to change it yourself. Reading something new will help.

Why not, user? Have you been drinking much coffee, or dealing with an inordinate amount of stress?

Fuck off and die Alice, or Alice wannabe

I don't drink any cofee.

Okay.

Well, what's been causing your lack of sleep?

No, that doesn't mean keep posting. That means fuck off and put a gun in your mouth attention whoring weeaboo fagmotron.

What kind of gun?

You don't have to pay attention to me. I'm not asking you to.

Large enough caliber so that you won't survive the shot. I recommend a shotgun.

Will you send me a single-barrel shotgun and one 00 shell?

gunbroker.com/item/686021488

pretty good but I'm broke because I'm retarded and like buying shit

Ah, having no money makes things hard user. You need to plan your spending more carefully. Where will your next inflow of cash come from?

Can you help you to shove his genki dama up my ads pls?

No, I'm sorry. You're going to have to find someone else to help you with that.

Hi!!
My internet is shit today, but I'll try my best to keep up!

I loled I was trying to say if you wanna help goku to shove his genki dama up my ass.. now what you think?

Thank you Mantis. It's pretty slow tonight, I don't think you'll have much difficulty.

Well, I can't say I'd like to help with that either, but I'd hold the camera.

I kind of really screwed up with this fangame that I'm working on. I mean,it's completely my fault, nothing to be done, but I dropped all progress and didn't communicate with the rest of the dev team on it, so obviously, they're a little mad.

Op, advice from long ago has helped. thank you.
Now im going to bed.

Ah, that's too bad user. But what's done is done. Time to move on. I'm certain you won't do it again.

Good to hear. I hope you sleep well. Goodnight.

probably admitting when you are wrong is a good thing. it's a sign of maturity.

They're willing to give me another chance. I still feel like super bad.

Well, if they're giving you another chance, take it. Apologize if you feel like you should, but don't just come to a full stop. Keep moving. Start working on it again.

Can't stop talking to an extremely toxic ex girlfriend. Wounds are still fresh and I'm not exactly ready to move on. She's with the dude she left me for, but is basically telling me she wants to come back when she's in a better place mentally (really bad bipolar). I'm a mess.

Story?

Things will improve if you get away, I think. It will be difficult, and it may take a long time. But if she left you, you shouldn't try to get her back. Banish those hopes from your mind.

I recommend you keep an eye out for other qts

Bump

No, I don't want you to feel any joy.

Jump off a fucking building if you don't have a gun. That's free.

Thanks. But if the thread's going to die, let's just let it die. If there's no need for it, it shouldn't be here.

hello

But user, there isn't a building here over three stories tall.

Hello. Have we met?

sometimes it takes a while for people to wander in.
Like you!
Hello and chek'd

i'm chitoge from the waifu threads, i think we did i dont remember my memory is bad

hello!

Displaced arm on Friday thanks to a seizure, passed out through out the weekend. Too tired to do anything on Monday. Just sat infront of my laptop watching Happy tree friends for 5 hours to waste time due to lack of energy. Could've been worse.

do you have epilepsy?

Night epilepsy since I was 12, day time since my car crash at 19. So yeah..

Work not going so well, don't want to be in this job anymore but can't leave because stupid army policies....but at least I haven't thought about my ex in a long while......fuck

Ill greentext something that happened today
Almost fucking killed my brothers puppy
>be me
>playing with the pupper (2 months old)
>Have him trapped between my tighs
>He goes apeshit when i do this and i find it funny
>Suddenly he starts barking really weird, like, without air
>Realize he is not breathing
>fuckshit.panic
>Grab my shoes and sanic my way to the vet
>I did not stop for a solid 5 minutes of full speed running
>Mylungs.webm
>Get to the vet and slam the door for they to open up
>They treat the dog
By now my mom and my brother arrived
I shit you not Sup Forums, his fucking look
>Vet takes some Xray
>His guts are on his torax
>Brother breaks right there
>Vet says operation is 450 dollars or 200 if dog dies
>Vet says we put him to sleep
>We risk the operatiom anyways

They are going to intervene the pupper tomorrow morning
My father is pissed beyond comprehension with me
My brother says it's okay, I didn't mean to hurt him, but his look at me
I hope the little guy doesn't die, i also love him
Also, general feels thread, i need this

Been as good of a day as it could be:/ but grateful to make it another day:)

has your doctor ever prescribed Depakote as a preventative for seizures?
nice to meet you, Chitoge!!

Maybe jump off the same building a few times faggot. As long you're crippled enough that you can't poison people's minds with your sociopathic autism.

Yeah, we probably did. My memory is bad too.

Shoot, that's not great user, but you're right. It could've been a lot worse. Happy Tree Friends is fun, which episode is your favorite?

At least it's money. That's something, eh? It could be worse.

Damn, user. Sounds pretty bad.

*Hugs you tightly*

You done wrong, but maybe you can make it right again. I hope the little guy makes it.

Well, that's something user. A positive attitude makes everything a little easier, it's good to hear you say that.

I think I'd break my legs the first time and be unable to climb the stairs again. Could you help me out? Maybe you could carry me up and throw me off the second and third times.

The first mistakes people make with their first puppy. Not considering their own size/power mass compared tot he puppy. Hope everything goes well for you.

Yeah it's something but...I just feel like I'm wasting my life in this specific job....I wake. Up every single day with no motivation....though at this point I can't tell if it's the job....or my depression has just taken hold of me again, probably the depression

>Depakote
Tried so many pills in my life span, some help for a week or two then they usually become useless. Taking Clobazam 5MG& Dilantin 30MG at night time. I used to have around 5-10 seizures a night and 15-20 if I was stressed out. Now its usually one or two, they're stronger though. Nothing seems to help me much.

not great. left early from my friends house because he asked me to leave around that time, saw him and the other friend we were hanging out with on snapchat together hours after i left. took 3 hours out of my day to get my license after the third time of fucking up my scheduled testing which is going to interfere with my job and I'm not sure if anyone can take my shifts. the girl that i've had a crush on for 7 months ignored my snapchats again, she then posted on her story. had a grilled cheese. just an average day at this point. i know its not as bad as other's days but stills hurts.

So what are all of y'all listening to? Anything good?

You do sound depressed to me. Is there anything outside of work to look forward to? A friend to meet with, or a pet?

Grilled cheese will make many things better, but it can't solve every problem. At least you've finally got your license.

It doesn't matter how bad someone else's day is user, yours sucked. Don't shrink away and think your problems are not as important as someone else's. I don't know what to say about your friends and the girl, they've got me confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=GabBLLOT6vw

should i just call you user?

so whats up around here

keep working with your doctor, you'll find something that works.
you're did not mean to hurt him! It was an accident. what you did learn a lesson on how to handle puppies and dogs. You can even do threads on and ask about how to properly handle your pet. but I am certainly glad you could run as fast as you could. I bet that's just about the fastest you've ever run in your life.

I'd gladly murder you if there would be no repercussion. The world wouldn't miss you.

Not much, just here to talk to whoever wants to.

I'll take care of it myself sometime, user. I know.

No....I literally only have one friend who I let online and doesn't even live in the united states. Can't own a pet because again stupid army barracks policy. I usually just end up locking myself in my room every day after work and sit alone

you can call me mantis. :)
We hang out and talk about life here.

Sounds pretty lonely. Do you have a nickname I can call you by? You're always welcome to hang around here if it helps.

Where might you make new friends? Do you have much free time?

Just call me Z I guess....never really had enough friends to ever get a nickname....and I have weekends off but idk where to go to make friends....I'm not good at socializing....or talking to people in person....social anxiety and depression pretty much kill every chance I have at finding friends or God forbid that special someone

thanks for replying i really appreciate it man. i don't know to be honest its just that when ever I'm with friends or talking to any girls i have an interest in i feel like I'm not wanted. one day my friends are listening to what i have to say and acting concerned the other day they are stepping all over me. the girl on the other hand is really the thing that hurts. its not even the "oh she's cute", i feel like theres an actual connection. the problem is is that i don't think she's interested in me at all, she's always talking about other guys she likes but then she says some stuff that could be considered flirting. its just so confusing and stressful. it doesn't help either that I'm really awkward with girls, literally yesterday i saw her and she gave me a hug and everything and i just smiled and walked away. thank god we crossed paths twice and we actually talked for a little while. sorry that this is really long but i just need to get it off my chest.

I just really want to try psychedelics, but only weed is legal where I live. Fuck me man

I feel like my gf isn't interested,I think I'm not good enough for her, haven't seen each other in about a week

Chek'd
don't worry, you can speak as long as you like and you can get whatever you want off your chest. It feels good doesn't it? I know it did for me, when I had to vent.

Well, your social skills will only get better if you practice them. You need to find a way to start small, get more comfortable with being around people.

If you want to talk in private to me, I have Discord and email. Or you might ask for socializing advice on /waifu/ or somewhere else nice.

Long is not bad, user. You're doing good. Honestly, it seems to me like you're doing the right things. One thing that's helped me is stepping above what other people think, whether they don't want me there, or are uninterested in me, I make myself known and shove my way in and add something interesting. That can be difficult in many situations though, and I'm not sure I can recommend it. Brute force may not be the best way to get into conversations and make friends.

Well, if you knew a reliable source it might be easy enough to stay low with 'em. But if you'd rather stay on the safe side, stick with weed. It'll do.

Well, ask her. Ask her if she's still interested in you.

I try to...I try to be socialble with my troop but.....I always feel like I just annoy people....and they only tall to me because they don't want to be so blatantly rude....

It's legal to buy the spores apparently, which might mean I could grow them in theory. I dunno, I just wanna hallucinate and expand my imagination, ya feel me? I don't get why that's a crime

Im sad anons.

cool, i dont really do much, my life is really boring

nice to meet you mantis!

yeah it does, I'm just not good at expressing emotions, even with my best friends and the ones i know i can trust. it really does fuck with my psychiatric health but its just so hard for me to do that type of shit. somedays i honestly feel like i have sort of problem with my brain. hopefully not

That's what you think. You don't know what they think. You need to change your mindset if you want to be more social. Stop telling yourself you're annoying and meaningless, because that's not true.

You could give it a shot. I'm sure there are plenty of resources out there on how to grow 'em. I wish that many things were not as heavily prosecuted as they are. Far too many laws just make life harder and more miserable.

*hugs you tightly* What's wrong, user?

Well, boring is better than some of the alternatives. What could you do to spice things up?

DADDY i watched naussica and the valley of the wind and my feeEEEls

What did I tell you the other night?

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I guess you're right...I did have one other friend once....she never thought I was annoying but....that's a different can of worms...I don't want bother anyone by opening that up

Well, I recently got engaged,and at the same time my career took off and has me working loooonnngg days. This has completely changed the dynamic me and my fiancè have. I dont think we'll work out anymore solely because I wont see her whatsoever. Im stressed, depressed, and dont know what to do.

The world needs more qt Nazi girls.

If it's bad and you've already moved on from it, don't think about it any more. Let it sit there.

Aw, user... such a happy thing, coupled with something so difficult. On the one hand, congratulations. On the other, could you appeal for a break or shorter hours? You need to find some solution that will let you spend more time with her. I don't know what it'll be, but it needs to happen before this starts pulling you apart.

Problem is....I haven't....I can never let go. Of. It no. Matter how hard I try....

Well if you like Yukari in her uniform, may I present Erwin

Fuck....can't upload the picture

Thank you for your kind words friend.

Do you think talking about it would help? Getting it outside of your head?

Sometimes I try. Have a good one, user. Sleep well.

Maybe....can't hurt anymore than keeping it inside

May I have a hug?

i want to shoot myself daddy i feel awful im not ready for life fenn

Sometimes talking about things with others can help you either get over them and feel better about them or forget.

*Hugs*

Of course you can, user. What's on your mind?

Well, the solution to not being ready is to get ready. Shooting yourself won't help much with that. You can get ready, my son. It may be hard, but I know that you can do it.

Well....it's been about 3 years now....she was my best friend and we hung out almost every day. She was into everything I was, smart and beautiful too. We tried dating and it went well for about a year and then....she left....ever since that day I've never been able to let go of my feelings....I still. Love her....

not much to nothing i have no one irl i dont even have Friends at work.

posting around here and playing some games is the only thing

Well, she's gone. She's been gone for a long time. She's not coming back. I'm sorry, Z.

Are you happy with how things are going now, or does something need to change?

Right?! I just need to kill some boredom, and Sup Forums doesn't help with that anymore.

I dont know if I just like the attention this guy gives me or I am genuine bisexual. Every time he flirts or we do, I get an erection
Is because I'm just that loney and no woman has ever shown me affection b4

I....I just want her back...she was perfect....literally perfect....she was the only. Person to look past my goddamn light novel of flaws

i need to be ready but im not and i wouldnt have to deal with any of it if i just shot myself

I wonder where I'm going in life. Sitting around waiting for something to change. I know I need to take my life into my own hands or else I'll go nowhere. I just need to somehow find the confidence.

Ive been sober for months now except for drinking every saturday. Im only 18 but all i can possibly think about is getting high on some form of substance. I went to rehab but it just made me crave drugs more and more. All my time is spent working 7 days a week in a kitchen just to pay fees for rehab, jail bail bond, lawyer, a weed fine and a medical bill for a concussion from skating. Idk what to do anymore nothing seems to be somewhat enjoyable i just want to die and overdose on some great drug

Well, there's always games and hanging out with people.

Well, if you get off on it I'm pretty sure you are at least bisexual, user. Is that bad? Do you like him back?

I'm sure she was wonderful, but as you've obsessed over her for the past few years I think you've idealized her some. Things couldn't have been perfect always. Nothing can be.

What do you need to do to get ready? Tell me the first thing, and only one.

Start tomorrow morning, user. What needs to happen next? It could be something very small, like doing the laundry, but you need to keep doing things. Keep the next thing ready in your mind, and don't stop.

Things are not going to change on their own. Get over that illusion right now.

Our wonderful government making our lives easier, once again. Shit sucks right now user, but it'll get better. The bills will get paid off, and then you should get some extra time and money. What'll you do then? Do you have friends to hang out or smoke with?

not really but i dont mind my life is always this empty, just when i always try to get some one close to me, it happends that i'm the only one that really cares 100% and they end up leaving.

She was everything I ever wanted....all in one adorable sweet and caring package....I just....can't accept she's gone for good....that the best thing in my life....the person I literally gave my heart to....broke it and moved on

A whole trove of things, a lot of which are too embarrassing to even want to admit. I'm just confident that I'll be the black sheep and stuck on the lowest totem from here on out because of the dumb decisions I either made or didn't make.

No not really. But i cant smoke until six months from now which sucks. If i had the money id just do coke. It sucks though i honestly would be pretty happy if i had a girlfriend. But all the girls i meet want a guy with money or drugs. Im even a good looking guy just no one likes me cuz im a borderline loser. Everyone says
>give it time itll get better
But fuck i was depressed before at least i could get high, now i cant do that and i want to die

Well, I dont honestly know, if I am forcing it or if it is genuine

have any bit of confidence whatsoever